Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can stalk you now!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
this looks so beyond epic. I must try it. I dont have a dedicated shoulder day but I might just make one to destroy myself ha. I always have trouble getting delts really pumped as im very trap dominant.
in all seriousness, it was. I thought before i started i would do shrugs but, the delts and shoulders were burning and pumped so much. After you try it, let us know

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
WAF

WAF

Awards
So there comes a point when your in the gym when you stare at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "WTF am i doing?" I think its safe to say that most of you have asked yourself the same question. If you havent, my friend you have not pushed yourself to the limit. At that crucial part in your life you have a choice
A- Dig down deep and go for it
B-Stop and walk out

Most obvious answer that people will choose is option A, until you are in that moment. That is the moment that you know you have pushed yourself to the limit. The moment that will either break you or truly make a man out of you. There were times in my past years ago, that yes I have walked away however a day later (I remember this like it was yesterday) I swore to myself that I would never give into the path of giving up.

It has been a long time since I had that feeling and today I relived that moment from years ago. My normal workouts are start with large compound exercises, increase the wgts as I do more sets and move on and the smaller muscle groups I usually finish up with. Today was the complete opposite of my normal gym routine.

I keep the wgts low and if you have an ego when walking into the gym and using this program or DreamWeaver 's ,you my friend will be answering that question by the third set and will choose option B. I promise you! The extra reps, sets and drop sets while going to failure I have to say this was a great workout.

By the time I got to Military Press, my delts felt like they were going to explode. On the last set of MP with the slow rep movement, 40 lbs felt like 400! Doing my second set of side lat is when I asked myself that question. Sweat was pouring out of me (sweat int he eyes sucks) and I sent a message to WAF and his reply- "your killing it" That reply unknown to him helped give me that push. You honestly could not have timed it better. I wouldnt have quit but it just gave more motivation to finish this. It is hard to do when your going solo.

Shoulders- by WAF the wgt on this was low- only high amount i went on was MP- 225. Honestly after that it didnt matter if I picked up a 25 or 30lb db, it felt like 150- lol Great routine bro and I appreciate it.

Seated bent over fly's-5sets 1dropset focus on reps and very lil rest time
Seated military press-5sets 1 dropset either DBs or smith machine last set ie drop set normal rep speed up very slow negatives.
Side lateral- 3sets 1 drop
Front raises-3sets 1 drop
One super set of Sides then front raises go till absolute failure
Upright rows Db's or Barbell-4sets If using barbell hand position is crucial i perfer DB's as i can control the angles better and feel it more.
Personally i wouldn't do any Shrugs or just do one set moderate weight and failure your traps are going to be stimualed alot the upright rows.
Standing barbell press light light weight like just use the bar and do mtut on it. Muscle time under tension. Extreme slow up extreme slow down youll be laughing at this point with pump and pain.

Save your shrugs until back day it might sound odd but just try it out the pump is insane as blood is already there for the back movements."

I finished up with wrist curls-
behind the back w/ barbell
Rev -false grip curls- for the forearm- off the knees and used curl bar- ss with wrist curls
Rev curls with barbell.

So needless to say, everything from my hands up is shot - lol

till tomorrow
Great job bro, im impressed alot don't complete it or if im working out with a buddy they leave when the pain train arrives. I kinda had a hunch to give you a lil pep talk to keep you going seemed like you were dying, but in a good way. One thing you will notice is the weird stares people will give as your not pushing heavy. Leave the ego home to annihilate those muscle fibres. They only look at you like this for a bit, then notice the constant gains which they usually don't get....results in you see some of the stuff your doing is being done by those same people that first gave you weird looks.LOL I told you you wont need to do cardio, lots of ancillary benefits to training this way. Always happy to help and glad you enjoyed it. Let me know if you need any other routine i can whip some up asap.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
feeling left out lol need some women in my log hehehe
Haha, didn't know you had one. Lead me to your log! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes when you are doing this crazy kind of tension training you have to think about how you are going to move, the number of reps you are doing, if you're super setting, do you have drops and how short are the rest periods. You use all this info to decide how much weight is the right weight to use and then adjust from there. It's ok if you failing in the latter sets. It's a good thing to be failing near the end just do as many perfect reps as you can. Just make it hurt. A lot of sets when I first started training like this I was 40% of capacity. Now I am up to 90% on a lot of lifts. You get better at it and the benefits get better with you. Yah that's your prize the better you get the more pain you can give yourself :) My contractions are indescribable now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes when you are doing this crazy kind of tension training you have to think about how you are going to move, the number of reps you are doing, if you're super setting, do you have drops and how short are the rest periods. You use all this info to decide how much weight is the right weight to use and then adjust from there. It's ok if you failing in the latter sets. It's a good thing to be failing near the end just do as many perfect reps as you can. Just make it hurt. A lot of sets when I first started training like this I was 40% of capacity. Now I am up to 90% on a lot of lifts. You get better at it and the benefits get better with you. Yah that's your prize the better you get the more pain you can give yourself :) My contractions are indescribable now.
I think this is exactly what I need to start doing. I love and have responded very well to a phat style I designed but a lot of the power days have started to pile up little nagging injuries. Progress as far as strength is the biggest benefit of that style but it can be tough on the joints/tendons/ancillary/supporting muscles when your mind is ready to push but your body is just a bit beat up.

If either of you guys wants to help me design something I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. I can work with you to let you know what I have access to and the schedule I can train to as I have some unique restrictions due to my travel ha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is exactly what I need to start doing. I love and have responded very well to a phat style I designed but a lot of the power days have started to pile up little nagging injuries. Progress as far as strength is the biggest benefit of that style but it can be tough on the joints/tendons/ancillary/supporting muscles when your mind is ready to push but your body is just a bit beat up.

If either of you guys wants to help me design something I'd be more than happy to give it a shot. I can work with you to let you know what I have access to and the schedule I can train to as I have some unique restrictions due to my travel ha.
Smitty you can share that program I gave you with Boone. Power training has it's time and place in every bodybuilders regime but lets now confuse power training with strength training. Even when doing power style training a bodybuilder should not be training like a powerlifter. A bodybuilders intention should always be to work the muscle and not be focused on simply moving the weight. When you lift like a bodybuilder you actually make it more difficult to move the weight due to the motion you must accommodate to work the muscle. This gets into what full range of motion actually is. Well it's when the muscle your working is full lengthened and then full contracted. Every muscle has a certain range and contracts in it's own way. A muscle is not fully lengthened until the antagonist is full contracted. It's amazing how much stronger this makes you in the extreme ranges of the motion. When you become strong in full range you avoid injuries and improve joint health. I am just loving it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smitty you can share that program I gave you with Boone. Power training has it's time and place in every bodybuilders regime but lets now confuse power training with strength training. Even when doing power style training a bodybuilder should not be training like a powerlifter. A bodybuilders intention should always be to work the muscle and not be focused on simply moving the weight. When you lift like a bodybuilder you actually make it more difficult to move the weight due to the motion you must accommodate to work the muscle. This gets into what full range of motion actually is. Well it's when the muscle your working is full lengthened and then full contracted. Every muscle has a certain range and contracts in it's own way. A muscle is not fully lengthened until the antagonist is full contracted. It's amazing how much stronger this makes you in the extreme ranges of the motion. When you become strong in full range you avoid injuries and improve joint health. I am just loving it.
I am also using Dream's as well- As Mr. Lee said, out of context- There is no one right form or action for any situation. you need to be able to adapt, don't be afraid to use what works best for your situation. mixing all this up should provide some nice results

WAF

WAF

Awards
Contact DreamWeaver or myself for alot of pain!!! All smiles in the end because of progress. Keep up the great work smith_69 .

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So how goes mate... Still killing it i hope! :D

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
So there comes a point when your in the gym when you stare at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, "WTF am i doing?" I think its safe to say that most of you have asked yourself the same question. If you havent, my friend you have not pushed yourself to the limit. At that crucial part in your life you have a choice
A- Dig down deep and go for it
B-Stop and walk out

Most obvious answer that people will choose is option A, until you are in that moment. That is the moment that you know you have pushed yourself to the limit. The moment that will either break you or truly make a man out of you. There were times in my past years ago, that yes I have walked away however a day later (I remember this like it was yesterday) I swore to myself that I would never give into the path of giving up.

It has been a long time since I had that feeling and today I relived that moment from years ago. My normal workouts are start with large compound exercises, increase the wgts as I do more sets and move on and the smaller muscle groups I usually finish up with. Today was the complete opposite of my normal gym routine.

I keep the wgts low and if you have an ego when walking into the gym and using this program or DreamWeaver 's ,you my friend will be answering that question by the third set and will choose option B. I promise you! The extra reps, sets and drop sets while going to failure I have to say this was a great workout.

By the time I got to Military Press, my delts felt like they were going to explode. On the last set of MP with the slow rep movement, 40 lbs felt like 400! Doing my second set of side lat is when I asked myself that question. Sweat was pouring out of me (sweat int he eyes sucks) and I sent a message to WAF and his reply- "your killing it" That reply unknown to him helped give me that push. You honestly could not have timed it better. I wouldnt have quit but it just gave more motivation to finish this. It is hard to do when your going solo.

Shoulders- by WAF the wgt on this was low- only high amount i went on was MP- 225. Honestly after that it didnt matter if I picked up a 25 or 30lb db, it felt like 150- lol Great routine bro and I appreciate it.

Seated bent over fly's-5sets 1dropset focus on reps and very lil rest time
Seated military press-5sets 1 dropset either DBs or smith machine last set ie drop set normal rep speed up very slow negatives.
Side lateral- 3sets 1 drop
Front raises-3sets 1 drop
One super set of Sides then front raises go till absolute failure
Upright rows Db's or Barbell-4sets If using barbell hand position is crucial i perfer DB's as i can control the angles better and feel it more.
Personally i wouldn't do any Shrugs or just do one set moderate weight and failure your traps are going to be stimualed alot the upright rows.
Standing barbell press light light weight like just use the bar and do mtut on it. Muscle time under tension. Extreme slow up extreme slow down youll be laughing at this point with pump and pain.

Save your shrugs until back day it might sound odd but just try it out the pump is insane as blood is already there for the back movements."

I finished up with wrist curls-
behind the back w/ barbell
Rev -false grip curls- for the forearm- off the knees and used curl bar- ss with wrist curls
Rev curls with barbell.

So needless to say, everything from my hands up is shot - lol

till tomorrow
Been there done that. I have always taken option B. If I am in the gym and asking myself "WTF?" it means that I am no longer having fun and if the thrill is gone, then it becomes a chore. I have always chosen to walk away, take some time off and think about it. Inevitably, I will always go back, but I go back with a renewed sense of purpose and a renewed hunger.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I ran i to the wall a few times.. Due injury and other personal crap... But i think now in on the rigth track..You just need some sweeeeet loving.... :D

WAF

WAF

Awards
Been there done that. I have always taken option B. If I am in the gym and asking myself "WTF?" it means that I am no longer having fun and if the thrill is gone, then it becomes a chore. I have always chosen to walk away, take some time off and think about it. Inevitably, I will always go back, but I go back with a renewed sense of purpose and a renewed hunger.

Have to be constant or progress wont show. Most people from what i've seen over the years is if they truly don't like training this "option b" seems viable. My opinion though.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Have to be constant or progress wont show. Most people from what i've seen over the years is if they truly don't like training this "option b" seems viable. My opinion though.
My reason is that despite training hard, eating right, and using the right whey protein, I just wasn't making the gains that Muscle Magazine said I should be making. It is very disheartening when your expectations don't match reality because they have been manipulated. Then I found out about that there Cell Tech and all of a sudden everything made sense.

WAF

WAF

Awards
My reason is that despite training hard, eating right, and using the right whey protein, I just wasn't making the gains that Muscle Magazine said I should be making. It is very disheartening when your expectations don't match reality because they have been manipulated. Then I found out about that there Cell Tech and all of a sudden everything made sense.
Everyone gains muscle and burns fat at different rates, you can't change your genetics. But being consistant help overcome alot. What might be easy for you might not be the same as others. Most of the stuff in the magazines are BS and purely marketing, they don't list any other things that will benefit the end result just what they want you to buy. Consumer knowledge is crucial, which people figure out after spending a bunch of money on prop blends and other non significant amounts of ingredients. It's like buying a dodge viper and the brochure says 0-60 in a quoted time that's almost impossible to do unless your a race car driver in certain elements. Not sure what your reference to Cell Tech is can you go a lil more in detail curious on new information? Not that i use cell tech just interested in new information. Common sense will go a long way as you have to think of everything.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone gains muscle and burns fat at different rates, you can't change your genetics. But being consistant help overcome alot. What might be easy for you might not be the same as others. Most of the stuff in the magazines are BS and purely marketing, they don't list any other things that will benefit the end result just what they want you to buy. Consumer knowledge is crucial, which people figure out after spending a bunch of money on prop blends and other non significant amounts of ingredients. It's like buying a dodge viper and the brochure says 0-60 in a quoted time that's almost impossible to do unless your a race car driver in certain elements. Not sure what your reference to Cell Tech is can you go a lil more in detail curious on new information? Not that i use cell tech just interested in new information. Common sense will go a long way as you have to think of everything.
Hahaha he was being completely sarcastic.

"Dat dere cell tech" is something we commonly use around here as a huge joke about how they would push cell tech as basically legal steroids that would have you gaining pounds of muscle while losing tons of fat... All with nothing but their sugar loaded creatine garbage haha.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha he was being completely sarcastic.

"Dat dere cell tech" is something we commonly use around here as a huge joke about how they would push cell tech as basically legal steroids that would have you gaining pounds of muscle while losing tons of fat... All with nothing but their sugar loaded creatine garbage haha.
Wait a second...so all this time I been stocking up on celltech, it's all just a running joke? Fml

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
The "that there Cell Tech" was just a tongue in cheek reference to gear. The thing is I didn't know the truth about how big you could get naturally, so I had unrealistic expectations. Especially when you've grown up drinking the CoolAid that steroids will turn you into a raging monster, they only add about 5-10%, and if you use them you are a cheater.
I have been lifting for the better part of 20 years and, given the table on this page How Big Can You Get Naturally Without Steroids?, I was probably bumping up against my natural genetic maximum (I am assuming here that I don't have golden genetics so will not reach these weights), which explains why I was not getting any bigger. But the fact that I wasn't making any progress was disheartening because I was "doing everything right".
I mean look at all the bodybuilders or fitness models that claim to be natty (Kali!). It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I learned the truth.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second...so all this time I been stocking up on celltech, it's all just a running joke? Fml

Not at all. Kali uses dat were Cell Tech. And he's natty. I know because he has said it over and over.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not at all. Kali uses dat were Cell Tech. And he's natty. I know because he has said it over and over.
I hear he only supplements with chocolate milk. Made from dragons testicles

WAF

WAF

Awards
The "that there Cell Tech" was just a tongue in cheek reference to gear. The thing is I didn't know the truth about how big you could get naturally, so I had unrealistic expectations. Especially when you've grown up drinking the CoolAid that steroids will turn you into a raging monster, they only add about 5-10%, and if you use them you are a cheater.
I have been lifting for the better part of 20 years and, given the table on this page How Big Can You Get Naturally Without Steroids?, I was probably bumping up against my natural genetic maximum (I am assuming here that I don't have golden genetics so will not reach these weights), which explains why I was not getting any bigger. But the fact that I wasn't making any progress was disheartening because I was "doing everything right".
I mean look at all the bodybuilders or fitness models that claim to be natty (Kali!). It wasn't until about 2 years ago that I learned the truth.
I thought that's what you were getting at with the cell tech reference just wanted to clarify. So your saying anyone that uses AAS is a cheater?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought that's what you were getting at with the cell tech reference just wanted to clarify. So your saying anyone that uses AAS is a cheater?
No he's saying that what the media feeds everyone.

WAF

WAF

Awards
No he's saying that what the media feeds everyone.
I need a decoder today not catching anything lol UncleSarm I'll have to check out that thread you linked up. Thanks booneman77 for the translation.... Maybe i should make a coffee and wake up a bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need a decoder today not catching anything lol UncleSarm I'll have to check out that thread you linked up. Thanks booneman77 for the translation.... Maybe i should make a coffee and wake up a bit.
Nah, time for bed ha

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
That was my mentality. What I was told was that if you took steroids you didn't have to work out at all. And because I was sweating away in the gym, I was resentful of steroid users. Yes, I was *that* naive.
Then I learned the truth and that everything I was told was a big, fat lie. And I the that the statement that "steroid users are cheaters" is one of the dumbest statements ever. For one, every professional athlete pretty much uses PEDs. For two, why do I care what someone else chooses to do? For three, cheating ... on what?? I don't remember putting my right on the Bible when I started lifting. It's not like if you use AAS you "stole" the muscles, or you kidnapped someone, the ransom being muscles, or anything else as ridiculous.

WAF

WAF

Awards
That was my mentality. What I was told was that if you took steroids you didn't have to work out at all. And because I was sweating away in the gym, I was resentful of steroid users. Yes, I was *that* naive.
Then I learned the truth and that everything I was told was a big, fat lie. And I the that the statement that "steroid users are cheaters" is one of the dumbest statements ever. For one, every professional athlete pretty much uses PEDs. For two, why do I care what someone else chooses to do? For three, cheating ... on what?? I don't remember putting my right on the Bible when I started lifting. It's not like if you use AAS you "stole" the muscles, or you kidnapped someone, the ransom being muscles, or anything else as ridiculous.
I gotcha dude.... So off my game today holy fuark over. I'll be ready next time with my trusty decoder in hand.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
your supposed to inject that stuff- you were just using it wrong

lmao- no don't do that lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
So what I got from this-
toddmuelheim has a stockpile of worthless Cell tech
WAF needs some coffee,
UncleSarm read muscle mags that didn't tell him the total truth
booneman77 was an acting Winston Churchill type

:cheers:

lol

Reactions: WAF
WAF

WAF

Awards
So what I got from this-
toddmuelheim has a stockpile of worthless Cell tech
WAF needs some coffee,
UncleSarm read muscle mags that didn't tell him the total truth
booneman77 was an acting Winston Churchill type

:cheers:

lol
Made a double coffee, decoder in hand im ready!!!! lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Made a double coffee, decoder in hand im ready!!!! lol
[video=youtube;6_XSShVAnkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XSShVAnkY[/video]

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
…anyway….hows the training going?! Haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
…anyway….hows the training going?! Haha
not too bad- hitting it today, weekend work and family yesterday- work is getting little more busy which is a good thing, so I have some days I am going to put up here. going to reevaluate some things in the next couple of days and do some tweaking.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I used creatine once... ONCE !!! Now my liver and heart is gone... Thats why im such a heartless bastard...And smith_69 is a c u n t

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I used creatine once... ONCE !!! Now my liver and heart is gone... Thats why im such a heartless bastard...And smith_69 is a c u n t
Lol,
Methyl-creatine is dangerous stuff

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well that escalated quickly

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well that escalated quickly
Its called being real!!! Like being some kind of animal in the gym...This week im going with Gopher.... One sick Gopher!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess I've been doing it wrong this whole time.. I've always snorted my creatine.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

DennisTheDane Just because your as dumb as lint- (I would say a rock, but a rock has some use.) I wouldn't say your heartless. You do care about things, when it rains outside, you sit in a corner and cry.

We all know that you having been using your sisters berth control and I guess this has given you some sort of estrogen breast muscles. Go back to knitting and leave the big boy talk to us

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Its called being real!!! Like being some kind of animal in the gym...This week im going with Gopher.... One sick Gopher!!
only gopher you have is the one that got lost in that dark hole of yours

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane Just because your as dumb as lint- (I would say a rock, but a rock has some use.) I wouldn't say your heartless. You do care about things, when it rains outside, you sit in a corner and cry.

We all know that you having been using your sisters berth control and I guess this has given you some sort of estrogen breast muscles. Go back to knitting and leave the big boy talk to us
when your done blowing smoke out that cake hole !!!! GO MAKE SOME FKING GAINS LIL BITZ

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards