Oh, and if you don't lift to slow Journey songs, then you're just weak. lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what smith machines are for:

LOL, she is obviously working on her flexibility so she can get her feet behind her head while her BF is pounding that stuff! Come on dude, that is love!

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
I use dumbbells for just about everything cuz I workout alone and it's easy to drop them if I can't complete a set. So I thought hell what about the smith machine? Tried it and it hurt my shoulders and wasn't even lifting as much as I was with DBs. Not need to go to the doctor hurt but knew not to try the smith again.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Just your 2 (cents) sense is right. That because that juice fried your other senses. I never said juice balls don't have to train carelessly. They just don't have to train as much/hard as the people who are doing it the right way. And I never pointed u out. So you must have took it personally. But thats ok. It's expected from y'all distended bellied juice balls. And everyone is entitled to their opinion, so mind yours. Who are u to tell this person, who he should listen to. First of you ain't Arnold of Ferrigno. They actually made a career of it. And yes the did put in the work. But most juice balls think they can be Arnold by juicing up and pumping a few sets out at the gym, then walk around with their distended bellies and think its all good. In actuality they look like ****. It's not normal or healthy. Their just lazy and don't wanna sweat. I don't know about u but I don't know to many juice balls that sweat when they workout. Except the very few like Arnold who was making a living at it.
Arnie was a juice ball dip sh1t!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established

This is so going in my next program. :))

mugen112

mugen112

Awards

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxn0BYvIthI">YouTube Link</a>

I luv this did u guys listen to what the recorder was saying lol. New form of p90x!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
A bunch of tough guys with one hand holding a needle in your butt and the other hand typing on a keyboard. Chumps!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bunch of tough guys with one hand holding a needle in your butt and the other hand typing on a keyboard. Chumps!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's "a bunch of (tough) guys," wouldn't there be more than just two hands? Is this a riddle? Give clues!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fcuk that, real men smash the vials into their face to inject.
I really do hate when people use "roids" as an excuse to discredit someones hard work. That type of mindset should be exclusively reserved for women. Are people really dumb enough to think that being "on the juice" means you don't have to work as hard? Sorry but the guys I know that cycle work twice as hard as the guys I know that don't. And consequently, the guys I know that don't often try to discredit "juicers" by saying its all because of the "juice." Sorry, that's not the case.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fcuk that, real men smash the vials into their face to inject.
Milas told me he just puts Age Force patches directly onto his eyes--like contact lenses.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been working closely with him on a new patch idea. It is to be placed directly on the face of a member of the opposite sex and within an hour you should be able to take them home. Its roughly the size of a frisbee.

locoelvis

locoelvis

Banned
Awards
I inject straight into my nut sack! Intertesticular injections mother****ers!!!!!!

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Look. Im only commenting because you guys keep bashing me. I really should leave it alone, But I didn't join this website to fight with anyone. I don't know any of y'all. I admit I made a comment and it snow balled into 5 pages of posts. If y'all wanna juice up, go for it! To me, it's foolish but that's my opinion. If you look at any of these (few) old men that are still alive from juicing, they look like **** now. Maybe it is ok to cycle (once and a while) I don't know, but my view on it is, unless you have naturally low test, that should the only time to put it in your body. But that's me. Whatever happened to living off the land and supplementing naturally. All I was trying to tell the guy who asked the main question was to use both pieces of equipment and don't fall into the temptation of juice. I completely understand that most of you wouldnt agree with me because most of this site juices. Which is fine. Do ur thing and I'll do mine. But the name calling and the insults are ridiculous! None of you know me like that. Mind your own business.

P.S. I think accomplishing the best physique possible from the genetics ur given is much more satisfying than knowing that what you've accomplished is because of the help of aas.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look. Im only commenting because you guys keep bashing me. I really should leave it alone, But I didn't join this website to fight with anyone. I don't know any of y'all. I admit I made a comment and it snow balled into 5 pages of posts. If y'all wanna juice up, go for it! To me, it's foolish but that's my opinion. If you look at any of these (few) old men that are still alive from juicing, they look like **** now. Maybe it is ok to cycle (once and a while) I don't know, but my view on it is, unless you have naturally low test, that should the only time to put it in your body. But that's me. Whatever happened to living off the land and supplementing naturally. All I was trying to tell the guy who asked the main question was to use both pieces of equipment and don't fall into the temptation of juice. I completely understand that most of you wouldnt agree with me because most of this site juices. Which is fine. Do ur thing and I'll do mine. But the name calling and the insults are ridiculous! None of you know me like that. Mind your own business.

P.S. I think accomplishing the best physique possible from the genetics ur given is much more satisfying than knowing that what you've accomplished is because of the help of aas.
Okay, I'm going to give a serious response, now.

First of all, reps on this particular post. Namely because it was the first one that didn't include a bunch of ridiculous grammar and name-calling (and blatantly incorrect facts). I'm actually being serious about this.

I don't juice. I ran one cycle of epi and halodrol over a year ago after lifting hard and regularly for 10 years. I do just fine with lifting naturally. That being said, I see no problem with steroid/chemical enhancement. As was suggested earlier, watch "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" if you never have. Read more. It's very interesting to have your eyes opened up to the truth.

I think people largely reacted to your posts the way they did because very rarely do people honestly have the views that you do, anymore. To me, it sounded like you were joking/didn't actually believe that, but if you do, I suggest you educate yourself (I don't mean that in a rude way; I legitimately mean watch some documentaries and read up; the media has you believing something that isn't necessarily true). ***side note: The name-calling and horrid grammar also led to some of the response, though.

The facts are facts; steroid use is incredibly low on the list of things that are going to kill you/permanently ruin you for life. Does that mean it can't and doesn't happen? Not at all. But that can be said of virtually anything. If you'll recall a few years ago, people died from drinking too much water (in an attempt to win a contest). Should we not drink water? People die at an astounding rate from tobacco and alcohol, yet they are readily available, legal and used. As is true with most everything else, lobbyists and the media play a role in things. Just like "Reefer Madness" did decades ago, propaganda demonizes steroids.

Don't take this as me saying that anyone and everyone should use them, but I certainly feel that they should A) be legal and B) be able to be used by consenting adults. When properly used, steroids can accomplish great things. Heck, if we had them legal, you wouldn't have to worry about bunk gear, infections and a number of other things. Maybe people would actually know how to inject and wouldn't pin arteries.

We live in a world where marijuana is legal when it has been proven that it would take something like smoking 950 joints CONSECUTIVELY to actually kill yourself (I read that in TIME a long time ago, so please don't ask for a link), yet everclear is available by the handle; and there's no limit on purchasing them, at that.

Where I do agree with you, however, is that there certainly is a degree of satisfaction that comes from what you can accomplish naturally with weight-lifting. There's no doubt about that. If someone wants to get stronger, though, why shouldn't they be able to? And where do you draw the line with "natural" supplements? I remember in college, I thought protein powder was considered cheating lol. At that point, I thought anything aside from food and a multi-vitamin was cheating. What you'll realize is that "cheating" typically comes down to organizations and their definitions of what is accepted and allowed. Testosterone is natural; even though it may be synthetically created. What I'm saying is there is no black and white unless you choose to do nothing other than eat and drink water (and maybe milk).

As adults, I see no reason that we shouldn't be able to choose what we want to do to or put into our bodies so long as it doesn't directly harm another individual. As long as alcohol and cigarettes are legal, I will never view anything the government does regarding food, supplements, drugs, etc. as for "our safety."

As this post hopefully demonstrates, my other responses are clearly just for amusement's sake. Responding with proper grammar and a lack of name-calling usually results in a reply similar to this more so than those previous.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, if you've seen Stallone, recently, I'd say he is doing pretty well for his age and his track record on "supplement" use:

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Your right! I also don't believe in a lot of things that this government says what should be legal. Cigarettes and alcohol kill more people than marijuana ever will. But that **** is LEGAL! That is a bunch of BS. Marijuana even has numerous medical benefits that the others don't. It's all a money game, especially in this country. This country is brainwashed to think that popping a bunch of pain killers, which are extremely addictive is ok. And many people are dying from that also. When they can easily prescribe marijuana which is a hundred percent natural, and has never killed anyone that I know of. It seems to me all this man made **** is garbage. And is all a gimmick to make money and kill off the population. Anyhow, thanks for being REAL and I will check out that video. And also will not be ignorant to the facts of steroids. But that don't mean I will ever touch them. Lol!

AKC22

Awards
Smith machine doesn't utilize your stabilizer muscles as much as regular bench. You will see better all around gains from a regular bench. The only time I would maybe advise using a smith is if you need a spotter but don't have one.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
How about dumbbells compared to barbells? Anyone have some insight?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I <3 dumbbell work.

AKC22

Awards
Dumbbells are good but it's hard to concentrate specifically on your chest. Not saying they don't work but they're not as much isolation because of the amount you need to use stabilizers compared to barbell

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Dumbbells are good but it's hard to concentrate specifically on your chest. Not saying they don't work but they're not as much isolation because of the amount you need to use stabilizers compared to barbell
Strange cuz I can isolate better with dumbbells compared to bb bench.

AKC22

Awards
Well it also depends on the angle of the exercise.

J4cK3dx

Awards
Damn yall got beyond deep , this post was just a simple question on smith vs bench >< relax peeps lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they did get pretty deep. Speaking of deep, if you inject, don't pin too deep or you will hit the bone.