Smash AMF

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Figured I'll be the one to create this thread regarding that new 'Smash AMF' pre-workout. There's a lot of hype building around it and reviews should be coming this week.

We already have @Carolina Kid stamp of approval

Has to be something off label. Yes to mood boost and euphoria, but remember, I stack with one cap of either dark labs euphoria or one cap of halcyon which could be providing that.

I stuck with that stack for sake of comparison to Doomsday, which I like. Admittedly, Doomsday works best for me at 0.75-1 scoop and then 0.5-0.75 scoops 4-5 hours later (somebody else suggested this for working surgery long hours, so I tried it). So that really puts doomsday at 1.5-1.75 scoops as a daily driver to get the best out of it. Which, given the price is not cost effective.

This Smash AMF, not sure could be a daily pre, and certainly not at that scoop level. In fact, I took an excelsior 6g scooper and did a rounded scoop of that to get to the 0.5-0.75 level.

Now, for that price, the SMASH AMF could get 40-50 days, and we’re talking something insane.

My advice to people in the club like @zufir is DO NOT 2 SCOOP THIS ONE.

If you do, you won’t be dancing in the forest like @muscleman for 2 days straight, because you will have cut down the damn forest if you’re still alive, and then moved on to digging the trench…..😂😂😂
Let's see what you guys think about it

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't look very good to me. Beta-alanine and yohimbine hcl are two ingredients I try to avoid. Looks like it makes you feel terrible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't look very good to me. Beta-alanine and yohimbine hcl are two ingredients I try to avoid. Looks like it makes you feel terrible.
I personally don't enjoy those ingredients myself.
But they don't bother some people.
(y)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I took it twice now. Both times I experienced mild headache mid workout. First time was 3/4 scoop, second time was rounded scoop. Something inside this pre is not agreeing with my body :(

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I understanding correctly that this is supposed to be a pre-workout for people that are looking for things that are spiked and that aren't included on the label?

The reason I'm asking is that the sites selling it seem to be promoting it against things like Excelsior.

To each their own - the thing I worry the most about with things like this is the people that buy them not knowing that they are spiked or intentionally meant to have other things in them and then possibly getting hurt or having side effects from them. Like someone that a store sells it to in place of their normal C4 or something that isn't expecting or maybe even aware things like this exist.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kinda scratching my head over this one.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am I understanding correctly that this is supposed to be a pre-workout for people that are looking for things that are spiked and that aren't included on the label?

The reason I'm asking is that the sites selling it seem to be promoting it against things like Excelsior.

To each their own - the thing I worry the most about with things like this is the people that buy them not knowing that they are spiked or intentionally meant to have other things in them and then possibly getting hurt or having side effects from them. Like someone that a store sells it to in place of their normal C4 or something that isn't expecting or maybe even aware things like this exist.
Yes it’s supposed to be something like craze or excelsior with a “secret ingredient”

The only true reviews we have so far are from TJ from fitness deal news and a random youtuber so they’re either sellouts or it’s truly an amazing pre-workout

Everyone who ordered early should receive it soon and we’ll know if its garbage (cough doomsday cough) or not.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it’s supposed to be something like craze or excelsior with a “secret ingredient”

The only true reviews we have so far are from TJ from fitness deal news and a random youtuber so they’re either sellouts or it’s truly an amazing pre-workout

Everyone who ordered early should receive it soon and we’ll know if its garbage (cough doomsday cough) or not.
Thank you for answering. I really appreciate that.

I don't follow products like this much anymore and have never and would never use any of them, but I don't judge, and I understand the reasons that they are popular and why some people like them.

My worries on products like this aren't the risks that people that know there's something extra in them are taking because that's their own choice; I just worry when products that have a little 'extra' in them are presented as normal pre-workouts, especially in a brick and mortar environment, when they may be suggested to someone that doesn't even know things like that exist. For example, a middle aged guy that has high blood pressure but C4 didn't bother him and he says he wants a little more - and then a store employee says 'hey, try this' and he buys it thinking its just a basic pre-workout type of thing.

I missed the whole Doomsday thread fiasco - I saw the thread but never clicked on it, and it didn't hear about all the chaos and drama until it had been deleted.

I used to love high stim products when I was younger, but now days the strongest I go is Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore and I only use 1 to 1.5 scoops of that most of the time. The first time I tried 2 scoops of it was when it first came in and it wasn't a workout day, I just did 2 scoops bc I'm used to being able to handle anything anyway, and it wasn't a workout day. My warehouse manager thought I was pissed at him bc I was back there cleaning in the warehouse and I was like nah man, there's just no way in heck I can sit at my desk right now lol.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for answering. I really appreciate that.

I don't follow products like this much anymore and have never and would never use any of them, but I don't judge, and I understand the reasons that they are popular and why some people like them.

My worries on products like this aren't the risks that people that know there's something extra in them are taking because that's their own choice; I just worry when products that have a little 'extra' in them are presented as normal pre-workouts, especially in a brick and mortar environment, when they may be suggested to someone that doesn't even know things like that exist. For example, a middle aged guy that has high blood pressure but C4 didn't bother him and he says he wants a little more - and then a store employee says 'hey, try this' and he buys it thinking its just a basic pre-workout type of thing.

I missed the whole Doomsday thread fiasco - I saw the thread but never clicked on it, and it didn't hear about all the chaos and drama until it had been deleted.

I used to love high stim products when I was younger, but now days the strongest I go is Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore and I only use 1 to 1.5 scoops of that most of the time. The first time I tried 2 scoops of it was when it first came in and it wasn't a workout day, I just did 2 scoops bc I'm used to being able to handle anything anyway, and it wasn't a workout day. My warehouse manager thought I was pissed at him bc I was back there cleaning in the warehouse and I was like nah man, there's just no way in heck I can sit at my desk right now lol.
Oh definitely.

So far I can safely assume that people who ordered it are definitely looking for the next craze or excelsior since it was only really available on 2 websites targeted towards adept gym goers. The review from TJ has only been up for less than a week so the chances an average joe decides to buy it thinking it’s C4 is slim.

Most of the time, these pre-workouts get discontinued pretty quickly, watered down or have their formula changed before it reaches the “general” public, like Dark Energy, APS Mesomorph, Jack3d or Excelsior as of recent due to the FDA raising their eyebrows, lack of ingredients or people figuring out it literally has meth (craze)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting high with your preworkout WILL NOT translate into a better stronger physique that is bigger, leaner or stronger at the end of the year vs using a preworkout that is based on actual performance/recovery enhancing ingredients.

If you wanna get high do it at a club/EDM show and take a pre that is based on sound ingredients with research backing them, your goals/physique will thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm enjoying pump addict ultra hard-core. Not overly stim heavy and has a lot of ergogenic ingredients.
I'm glad that you're liking it.

That's my pre-workout of choice too when wanting a good stimulant pre - great clean energy and awesome pumps and good endurance and muscle building ingredients. It's strong and even for me with a high stim tolerance, 1 scoop is all I use a lot of times; I will occasionally do 2 scoops or sometimes I do 1 scoop twice a day with one being pre-workout and the other being used kind of as an ergogenic energy drink.

When I see the threads where people want the spiked pre's, it always makes me the about Pump Addict because with Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore, its as strong of a pre as I would ever want, especially at 2 scoops. And one knows exactly what they're getting in it.

I think that's the thing though is that a lot of people just dismiss some great hardcore pre's like Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore because of how a lot of regular pre's aren't strong enough - but Pump Addict is as strong of one as I would want to ever use.

tstrogo93

Awards
Figured I'll be the one to create this thread regarding that new 'Smash AMF' pre-workout. There's a lot of hype building around it and reviews should be coming this week.

We already have @Carolina Kid stamp of approval

Let's see what you guys think about it
This Pre workout is the strongest one available ATM. I love Excelsior but in my opinion the new versions of it do not compare at all to the smash that is out.

The key is to not take a full scoop at once, for me at least.

If I do 1/3 scoop dosed about 30 min apart it works like a charm without feeling like im literally on the most illicit stims known to man.

Definitely works almost too well also definitely does not feel "safe" lol

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So does this feel similar to methylphenidate (Ritalin) just longer acting or does this have an excelsior type of feeling to it? Reason I’m asking is I’ve enjoyed Ritalin in the past but hate whatever they’ve put in excelsior.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First impression this is a win. Definitely has the sauce in it! Has a euphoric in the zone type feeling to it. Definitely a since of urgency to hit the weights hard and heavy. This beats excelsior hands down IMO. Excelsior has extreme focus element to it but that’s it for me.

tstrogo93

Awards
So does this feel similar to methylphenidate (Ritalin) just longer acting or does this have an excelsior type of feeling to it? Reason I’m asking is I’ve enjoyed Ritalin in the past but hate whatever they’ve put in excelsior.
It’s def stronger but similar to ritilan…pupils also dialate

Justjoe7989

Awards
I agree too a serving of smash is strong!!!!
Imo don't think you can really compare it too excelsior.... with the smash I have two original batches bought the week they came out blue razz and citrus punch for me they are different both not doubt in my mind have something not on the label some sort of Ritalin analog but they just feel different.. anyone else notice this?

Justjoe7989

Awards
Imo don't think you can really compare it too excelsior.... with the smash I have two original batches bought the week they came out blue razz and citrus punch for me they are different both not doubt in my mind have something not on the label some sort of Ritalin analog but they just feel different.. anyone else notice this?
Between the two tubs

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only got one flavor tigers blood so I have nothing to compare. What is difference between tubs? We talking potency or different stim effect all around?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried the green apple? I used the tigers blood and citrus and they seemed the same to me except the tigers blood really foams up.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cracked open blue raspberry today. the shakes hit me hard. Will try 3/4 scoop tomorrow

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok ok ok. still in the gym. Can’t stop pacing back and forth. and I can’t stop talking. problem is I’m talking to myself… ordering 4 more bottles

Justjoe7989

Awards
Ok ok ok. still in the gym. Can’t stop pacing back and forth. and I can’t stop talking. problem is I’m talking to myself… ordering 4 more bottles
Lol it's strong stuff I got the niacin flush real bad with the blue razz

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So whats the deal, Im hearing this **** has 4 fmph in it, so the label in smash amf is bullshit? Because if it got yohimbine, 350mg of caffeine and 10-12mg of 4fmph(which is technically like 5 times stronger than ritalin) on top of synephrine this sounds like a heart attack, unless it is just some caffeine and 4fmph in it.

Justjoe7989

Awards
So whats the deal, Im hearing this **** has 4 fmph in it, so the label in smash amf is bullshit? Because if it got yohimbine, 350mg of caffeine and 10-12mg of 4fmph(which is technically like 5 times stronger than ritalin) on top of synephrine this sounds like a heart attack, unless it is just some caffeine and 4fmph in it.
Nobody really knows for sure... Someone said they got it tested in a college the day it came out and that's what it came up for... There's no telling firestorm has exactly the same tub and almost the same label except they claim dmaa and dmha but it doesn't have that..I'm sure they've sold tens of thousands and haven't heard any about any hospital visits I'm sure there's some sort of rc in it along the amphetamine side until some one send it to an official lab and gets it tested we will never know for sure

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its a bit rough on the heary IMHO feels like 4fmph and yohimbe sides maybe a bit of caffeine. Good focus but the sides and the roughness on the heart amd the crap feeling after long lasting 4fmph makes it crappy.
And on top of that this is the most poop driving pooper of a PWO I ever had stomach breaker for me dont listen ro the hype save your heart and stomach and money and dont buy this is my honest opinion
Peace

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Only sides I had was the shakes in my legs during the first exercise but after that was smooth sailing. I like it but will update later after 3/4 scoop

Justjoe7989

Awards
Only sides I had was the shakes in my legs during the first exercise but after that was smooth sailing. I like it but will update later after 3/4 scoop
The blue razz is whatever don't really care to take it again but the citrus punch at 3/4 to a flat scoop is amazing no shakes, chills ,cold sweats, crazy heart beat etc...

Justjoe7989

Awards
The blue razz is whatever don't really care to take it again but the citrus punch at 3/4 to a flat scoop is amazing no shakes, chills ,cold sweats, crazy heart beat etc...
On par with all the new Excelsiors can't really compare but in the same class

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well 10mg of 4f-mph with 200 mg caffeine is nice long lasting focus and energy, but I would hate to add any amount of Y into the mix. That would bring on the sides for sure!

I have never tried the Smash pre, but I have used 4f-mph before.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did 1/2 scoop pre and mixed another 1/4 with my bcaas that I sip during workout. No sides just nice smooth energy.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well 10mg of 4f-mph with 200 mg caffeine is nice long lasting focus and energy, but I would hate to add any amount of Y into the mix. That would bring on the sides for sure!

I have never tried the Smash pre, but I have used 4f-mph before.

I have used pure 4mph and that would be much better than having this toxic colored blue powder in berry fusion and because of the yohimbe for me serious sweats and chills.

The focus to me feels totally like 4f mph and it is long lasting but in the end of the day both my heart and head feel pretty murky after this. I would feel murky after any methylphenidate but with the yohimbe this was worse.

And this repeatedly made me spray out my bowels 2 - 3 times (for me worse than any Gaspari Superdump PWO) until nothing left and stomach crap and sweaty and freezing at the same time. So pure active for the win IMHO although if anybody did find pure 4f mph needs to be very careful as just a few mg extra of this ca lead to very bad side effects in my opinion.

Citrus punch actually tasted nicer and went down pretty smooth but still pretty much exact same effects for me,

Oh well I am a bad salesman although I don´even sell 4f mph. I do have one unopened tup of Berry Fusion confirmed spiked and poopdriving by PWO veteran muscleman about to retire from PWO lol. EU location though. I don't recommend it to anybody who's never tried it. But if you tried and like it. First batch stupid I bought on FDN hype lol

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used pure 4mph and that would be much better than having this toxic colored blue powder in berry fusion and because of the yohimbe for me serious sweats and chills.

The focus to me feels totally like 4f mph and it is long lasting but in the end of the day both my heart and head feel pretty murky after this. I would feel murky after any methylphenidate but with the yohimbe this was worse.

And this repeatedly made me spray out my bowels 2 - 3 times (for me worse than any Gaspari Superdump PWO) until nothing left and stomach crap and sweaty and freezing at the same time. So pure active for the win IMHO although if anybody did find pure 4f mph needs to be very careful as just a few mg extra of this ca lead to very bad side effects in my opinion.

Citrus punch actually tasted nicer and went down pretty smooth but still pretty much exact same effects for me,

Oh well I am a bad salesman although I don´even sell 4f mph. I do have one unopened tup of Berry Fusion confirmed spiked and poopdriving by PWO veteran muscleman about to retire from PWO lol. EU location though. I don't recommend it to anybody who's never tried it. But if you tried and like it. First batch stupid I bought on FDN hype lol
Did you try taking 1/2 a scoop? Its probably the mix of all that **** causing issues, I dont understand why people put synephrine or yohimbine in their pre workouts, it makes people feel terrible.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you try taking 1/2 a scoop? Its probably the mix of all that **** causing issues, I dont understand why people put synephrine or yohimbine in their pre workouts, it makes people feel terrible.
I tried half scoop as well at first I thought I was fine but even with half scoop the sweaty chills took some time to sneak up on me.
Even on half scoop my heary felt tired and I felt washed out like with pure 4f mph 10 hrs later with only residual stim left.
I wrote better than pharma methylphenidate but those were instant crap feeling for me personally.
The 4f mph has good energy and focus for. a few hours. I only bought it like 5 years ago when it was still legal in my country and I ended up flushing it after maybe about 10 uses.
Different strokes ….. good luck and I am in no way a typical wired brain ao dont trust me that much.

pure 4f mph is really strong per milligram and seriously risky if anybody did find it pure and had just a little bit too much

stay safe people and good luck finding your own inner latent power and focus 🧘‍♂️

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
alpha yohimbe is even worse than regular yohimbe for me personally. I dunno really know about synbephrine I know its in a lot of them but I guess there are different kinds etc, I know it can give some jitters but not as bad as yo for me

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has this been altered now? Finally took the plung and took full scoop today. A bit jittery and energy was there. Heart rate was up but didn't really feel like anything that wasn't on the ingredient label. Yohimbine effect was there. Noticed some websites advertising it as the first batch so has this now been tamed down?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has this been altered now? Finally took the plung and took full scoop today. A bit jittery and energy was there. Heart rate was up but didn't really feel like anything that wasn't on the ingredient label. Yohimbine effect was there. Noticed some websites advertising it as the first batch so has this now been tamed down?
Do you take Pharma methylphenidate?
Ritalin concerto etc?
If you do you will likely have a tolerance to what is not on label.

I myself having tried pure 4f mpg a few years ago am pretty sure it is what is in it although there are some other new methylphenidate analogues out now that might be more legal in some places as 4f mph has been illegalized in most countries in Europe now many of these things might be a bit similar as I believe in the case of Excelsior that they replaced one unlabeled ingredient with another that is a bit similar but still not the same and especially the shorter duration other things for me in the newer tubs of Excelsior make me in my own personal experience sure although I have no lab results or anything to prove it.

I am just a random guy on the internet writing what I believe is my experience.

The only really useful wisdom though is what comes after you experience it yourself

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you take Pharma methylphenidate?
Ritalin concerto etc?
If you do you will likely have a tolerance to what is not on label.

I myself having tried pure 4f mpg a few years ago am pretty sure it is what is in it although there are some other new methylphenidate analogues out now that might be more legal in some places as 4f mph has been illegalized in most countries in Europe now many of these things might be a bit similar as I believe in the case of Excelsior that they replaced one unlabeled ingredient with another that is a bit similar but still not the same and especially the shorter duration other things for me in the newer tubs of Excelsior make me in my own personal experience sure although I have no lab results or anything to prove it.

I am just a random guy on the internet writing what I believe is my experience.

The only really useful wisdom though is what comes after you experience it yourself
It's definitely a different experience from your run of the mill pres just not as crazy as online reviews made it out to be. It's been almost three hours now and I'm definitely more alert than after a normal pre.

I haven't taken any of the stuff you mentioned but I did used to love the og excelsior to the point where I used to take half a scoop daily just to get me through work. So maybe my body is just kinda feeling familiarity.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's definitely a different experience from your run of the mill pres just not as crazy as online reviews made it out to be. It's been almost three hours now and I'm definitely more alert than after a normal pre.

I haven't taken any of the stuff you mentioned but I did used to love the og excelsior to the point where I used to take half a scoop daily just to get me through work. So maybe my body is just kinda feeling familiarity.
Yeah man! Half a scoop daily of O.G Excelsior for me as well although closer to three quarter I used to take. every time I took a full scoop or more mostly just the side effects aas sleeplessness and some mania took over.

The stuff I mentioned is Pharma adhd medication but I felt terrible on the Pharma stuff. Pure 4f mph was for me better and it is much more power full per milligram and long lasting. OD on pure 4f mph could be really dangerous as heart attack etc.. and that is in my opinion the only benefit of having it in PEO powder because personally I would puke before I could ingest an overdose of Smash lol
O.G Excelsior though for me that was the most amazing adhd medication daily driver I have ever used but I did often get side effects as sleeplessness and sometimes on the residual high mania 12 hours later I used to post too long posts in the Excelsior thread.

The first time I had one 8/23 I noticed that it was missing what made the 10/22 so great there was something in there but not the same and not as long lasting. Some other 8/23s I scored actually did have the same stuff as 10/22....

4f mph was okay in the beginning but it is long lasting and it makes me feel tired and empty towards the end and actually flushed my pure 4f mph in the past although once I took before a University math exam and I refilled with just a tiny knatch of my pellet midway and I did score almost highest in my class I think although I hate math and was crying out of boredom and hate during those studies lol

But Smash oh man it made me feel so sweaty and crap, just like yohimbe sides but worse in the Smash combo for me and it totally ruined my stomach, awesome as a poopdriver:poop: for me lol! :ROFLMAO:

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also took half a scoop then because I felt okay took another half scoop about 30 minutes later before I started training. Maybe lessens the hit a bit. May try a full scoop next time but I recon 3 quarters will be my sweet spot. I have it at work today and will be working till past 9 pm so gonna try half a scoop at about 2pm just to see how it effects me at work.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also took half a scoop then because I felt okay took another half scoop about 30 minutes later before I started training. Maybe lessens the hit a bit. May try a full scoop next time but I recon 3 quarters will be my sweet spot. I have it at work today and will be working till past 9 pm so gonna try half a scoop at about 2pm just to see how it effects me at work.
So did you get a promotion or a forced leave?

Cryptocommander

Awards
Anybody taking smash amf as a daily pre? What’s your experience if you are.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody taking smash amf as a daily pre? What’s your experience if you are.
I’ve been taking for about 3 weeks. I only work out 4 days a week. My very first scoop was the absolute greatest and not sure why. Every time after that just feels like a heavy yohimb pwo. Either way I still like it as I like Y and the long lasting energy smash has. no crash for me. but sometimes smash causes me sleep issues even if taken around 1pm. with all that said I’m taking a brake from it for a while in search of that first scoop feeling I had