Small cycle boost to TRT

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
So I’m a very good responder to gear. I’ve done cycles in the past but general low dose stuff like 200mg test and 100mg of deca or 100mg of eq. I did orals one time years ago and never again. The side effects and massive heartburn weren’t worth it. So for the last 4 years I’ve been on TRT by a doc at 150mg a week that’s it. No other PEDS or peptides. I inject my cyp every other day (37.5mg eod) regardless of the ester attached I just feel like it works better this way for me personally. So I was wondering if I could mix 25mg prop into each shot to add a extra 100mg of test to my TRT for a small cycle for few weeks while I get ready for a fitness shoot. And that way it can clear my system fast if I need to get bloods done.

My diet is:

Breakfast- 7 eggs 1 cup of cottage cheese and a bagel with peanut butter

Lunch- 14 Oz steak with potatoes and green beans

Dinner- 14 Oz steak with potatoes and green beans

and a protein shake before bed.

I attached a photo so you can see what I’m working with if anyone was curious. I train very intensely and eat a lot. I’m just gonna be dieting here and want a little more anabolism to hold onto tissue while I diet I don’t need anything crazy.

Diet: 3500-4000 cals a day and 250g protein
Dose: 150mg test a week only
Height: 5’11
Weight: 215 AM

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m a very good responder to gear. I’ve done cycles in the past but general low dose stuff like 200mg test and 100mg of deca or 100mg of eq. I did orals one time years ago and never again. The side effects and massive heartburn weren’t worth it. So for the last 4 years I’ve been on TRT by a doc at 150mg a week that’s it. No other PEDS or peptides. I inject my cyp every other day (37.5mg eod) regardless of the ester attached I just feel like it works better this way for me personally. So I was wondering if I could mix 25mg prop into each shot to add a extra 100mg of test to my TRT for a small cycle for few weeks while I get ready for a fitness shoot. And that way it can clear my system fast if I need to get bloods done.

My diet is:

Breakfast- 7 eggs 1 cup of cottage cheese and a bagel with peanut butter

Lunch- 14 Oz steak with potatoes and green beans

Dinner- 14 Oz steak with potatoes and green beans

and a protein shake before bed.

I attached a photo so you can see what I’m working with if anyone was curious. I train very intensely and eat a lot. I’m just gonna be dieting here and want a little more anabolism to hold onto tissue while I diet I don’t need anything crazy.

Diet: 3500-4000 cals a day and 250g protein
Dose: 150mg test a week only
Height: 5’11
Weight: 215 AM
View attachment 230820
Sure, you could add it in.
... But I don't understand the "clearing for blood test" part.
... You're on TRT. Will you stop the TRT?

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
Sure, you could add it in.
... But I don't understand the "clearing for blood test" part.
... You're on TRT. Will you stop the TRT?
I don’t want my T levels to be too high for blood work. On 150mg a week they’re 900-1000 which my doc is fine keeping me at but if it’s higher they might get suspicious. Since prop clears quick the levels shouldn’t stay elevated for long. That’s what my concern was. Adding another 100mg will put me over 2000 most likely. Especially prop since it’s more test mg per mg than cyp. Since my first TRT regimen was 200mg a week and my levels were 1850ish. That’s why they dropped me to 150mg.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t want my T levels to be too high for blood work. On 150mg a week they’re 900-1000 which my doc is fine keeping me at but if it’s higher they might get suspicious. Since prop clears quick the levels shouldn’t stay elevated for long. That’s what my concern was. Adding another 100mg will put me over 2000 most likely. Especially prop since it’s more test mg per mg than cyp. Since my first TRT regimen was 200mg a week and my levels were 1850ish. That’s why they dropped me to 150mg.
Gotcha.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all you look great so keep up the hard work. Did you want to add the prop because you're drooping calories to get shredded for the shoot and you're scared of losing muscle or dud you want to add more muscle? I guess what il saying is diet is obviously how you're going to change your look. I just wanted to know what your plan is for the shoot

Invulnerabledr

Invulnerabledr

Awards
First of all you look great so keep up the hard work. Did you want to add the prop because you're drooping calories to get shredded for the shoot and you're scared of losing muscle or dud you want to add more muscle? I guess what il saying is diet is obviously how you're going to change your look. I just wanted to know what your plan is for the shoot
Thanks brother! I wanted to add prop to have a little more anabolism to hold onto muscle tissue while I diet for the shoot.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks brother! I wanted to add prop to have a little more anabolism to hold onto muscle tissue while I diet for the shoot.
Okay thats what I figured..yea as calories then androgen have to go up..I'm not to versed on the whole trt thing as I blast abd cruise but yiur idea makes sense to me