Slin Sane Feedback

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
So I picked up a bottle of Slin Sane last year but i've only used it a few times due to the fact that I follow a strict Paleo diet with low carbs. Well the past few days i've taken 1 pill then 15 minutes later had just an apple... Wow, I was surprised. I actually feel a slight pump for 2-4 hours. I'm going to continue doing this 2 to 3 times a day to try and lean out. BTW, It makes my appeptite go through the roof which is good cause I don't have much of an appetite to begin with.

But also I wanted to say if you're worried about not taking enough carbs with Slin Sane... An apple works for me so I figure it should work for everyone else.

What a great product Genomyx!

I'm also gluten intolerant so i'm really looking forward to getting my hands on GlyceMyx.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin Sane rocks!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
pure sweetness, thanks for the great feedback and info.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
So I picked up a bottle of Slin Sane last year but i've only used it a few times due to the fact that I follow a strict Paleo diet with low carbs. Well the past few days i've taken 1 pill then 15 minutes later had just an apple... Wow, I was surprised. I actually feel a slight pump for 2-4 hours. I'm going to continue doing this 2 to 3 times a day to try and lean out. BTW, It makes my appeptite go through the roof which is good cause I don't have much of an appetite to begin with.

But also I wanted to say if you're worried about not taking enough carbs with Slin Sane... An apple works for me so I figure it should work for everyone else.

What a great product Genomyx!

I'm also gluten intolerant so i'm really looking forward to getting my hands on GlyceMyx.
Glad you like it, I'm using it and Triazole right now and its making holding onto my 700kcal deficit almost painful. Just ate 2.9kcals in 4 hours and feel starved. I just find SS makes easier for me to keep eating more, but when you combine it with something like Triazole which for me gives me all those crazy cravings, its dangerous but effective combo lol.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you drink plenty of water. Sounds stupid and Cliche but I found I need way more water with slinsane, especially taken with Glycemyx

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you drink plenty of water. Sounds stupid and Cliche but I found I need way more water with slinsane, especially taken with Glycemyx
I normally drinks 1.5-2 gallons a day. But yeah I normally drink two glasses around the time I take SS.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it, I'm using it and Triazole right now and its making holding onto my 700kcal deficit almost painful. Just ate 2.9kcals in 4 hours and feel starved. I just find SS makes easier for me to keep eating more, but when you combine it with something like Triazole which for me gives me all those crazy cravings, its dangerous but effective combo lol.
I used Triazole last year and didn't notice anything. I think if I had been a bit leaner(below 12% bf) I would have seen better results. I just ordered some Anabolic Pump that i'm going to run too.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
This also, I go through a ton of water with SS. Forever refilling the Brita lol
I used Triazole last year and didn't notice anything. I think if I had been a bit leaner(below 12% bf) I would have seen better results. I just ordered some Anabolic Pump that i'm going to run too.
Yeah I don't know why it hit me so strongly now, this is the leanest I've been and the most I'm noticing it which is odd since the more body fat you carry the higher estro/lower test is but I'm not complaining. I'm near where I am in my avi looking to get under 10%, having once been a 25% BF guy this feels awesome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red apples? Yep...you will definitely see that.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Are P-Slin and Slin Sane the same thing? I see the same ingredient in both of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same? No.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They share some ingredients because those ingredients are effective. SlinSane also has extra ingredients and is far cheaper.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I notice this, I dry up pretty quick with slin sane...not sure if it's the norvaline that's causing this but the more water I drink the better it works.

They share some ingredients because those ingredients are effective. SlinSane also has extra ingredients and is far cheaper.
Yeah but no other GDA can compare to Slin Sane IMO.