Slim Xtreme/Lean Fx Stack

DuCeS

Awards
Recently started using these two together and let me tell you, these supps are amazing. I have been taking this stack for 3 days now, my mood has been wonderful, I have constant energy through out the day, and my appetite has been destroyed(had to force in two cans of tuna last night).

Before taking these two supps I was on white flood, just a pre-workout supp to get me going in the gym. This stuff was also amazing. Could not ask for more, amazing pumps, amazing energy, and really enhanced my vascularity. Unfortunately, I can not add this into my new stack :(. (Thanks to the daily posters at AM for informing me on this since I am fairly new to stacking supps.) Is there any recommended pre-workout supps without the stims, that would be safe to take with this stack. Just looking for the same pump, vascularity, and focus in the gym as WF.

P.S I did some research, and found a couple of supps such as Hemodraulix, NO shotgun, AEE, and Plasmajet etc. But What I am really looking for is your guys own experience and opinions. Plus I just want to clarify the safeness of taking one of these products with this stack. Thats something I could not find. Thanks

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
What's your new stack going to be?

DuCeS

Awards
Well as of right now it's just SX/lean fx and some CLA not a major stack, but as of right now its been working. I wouldalso like to add in a non stim pre-workout supp that could coincide with my "semi stack" lol.

tommyj2k

Awards
Caffeine-free Ragnarok would work. I'm currently taking SX/Lean FX stack with it and the results have been very well. Two flavors to choose from, Warrior Melon and Blue Raspberry...they taste so good I would drink these just for the taste alone.

jason76

Awards
I am a novice to all of this but currently am taking Nano vapor. I am on my second purchase of it and am happy with the results it gives me in the gym. I tried NO xplode for two weeks and felt like I was going to puke half-way through my workout each time. I recently switched my wrkouts to 3-4x/wk at 5am instead of 4pm and it still gets me pumped. Side note: most of the time I get some blotchy skin like I overdosed on Niacin and also the powed does not dissolve very well. Other than that I am enjoying it. Not sure what would be safe to stack with it, will be starting a heavy load of H-drol in a month, hope it won't be a bad mix.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to start the same stack tomorrow. Would vasocharge from scivation be ok to take? I don't really get stimmed up on it now. I would dose slim x at 5 or 530am and normally lift around 430 or 5pm. definitely looking forward to the new supps!

scrappydog

Awards
I'm actually starting SX and Lean Fx very soon, glad you liked it.

I will also use Biotests Surge workout fuel before training and ultra cordygen. Cordygen and the workout fuel are pretty much staples for me. But I have to admit I train more bjj than lifting/hiit so take it for what it's worth. If you don't like biotest a drink with beta alanine, citrulline and some electrolytes will suffice, just make sure there aren't additional stims in it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i definitely feel that using Cre-02 to get your strength, endurance, and shredding mode on without stims is a great option for you here. You'll get the cordygen like scrap suggested, as well as the world's first ever enteric coated creatine!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Recently started using these two together and let me tell you, these supps are amazing. I have been taking this stack for 3 days now, my mood has been wonderful, I have constant energy through out the day, and my appetite has been destroyed(had to force in two cans of tuna last night).

Before taking these two supps I was on white flood, just a pre-workout supp to get me going in the gym. This stuff was also amazing. Could not ask for more, amazing pumps, amazing energy, and really enhanced my vascularity. Unfortunately, I can not add this into my new stack :(. (Thanks to the daily posters at AM for informing me on this since I am fairly new to stacking supps.) Is there any recommended pre-workout supps without the stims, that would be safe to take with this stack. Just looking for the same pump, vascularity, and focus in the gym as WF.

P.S I did some research, and found a couple of supps such as Hemodraulix, NO shotgun, AEE, and Plasmajet etc. But What I am really looking for is your guys own experience and opinions. Plus I just want to clarify the safeness of taking one of these products with this stack. Thats something I could not find. Thanks
Plasmajet or the non-stim NO Synthesize (NO shotgun has stims)... these would be my 2 picks!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of doing a stack of slim xtreme with lean fx and maybe rpm but would that be an overkill....

or option 2 would be rpm with slim xtreme which one you guys think is better ?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I would not add in RPM to Slim Xtreme. You do not want to stack any other stims with it.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Adding extra stims would only cause a headache... Slim Xtreme lasts pretty much the whole day, and i couldn't imagine WANTING to take another stim while having the feeling you get when you're on slimX

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for your replys guys i would of wasted my money stacking rpm with slim extreme what is the best product to stack with slim xtreme for fat loss then ???

Maybe something like a tropical fat loss with slim xtreme and lean fx i guess ?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for your replys guys i would of wasted my money stacking rpm with slim extreme what is the best product to stack with slim xtreme for fat loss then ???

Maybe something like a tropical fat loss with slim xtreme and lean fx i guess ?
I would go with some bcaa's and some cordygen.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Slim Xtreme, Lean FX and AXcell would make an excellent fat loss stack

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Slim Xtreme, Lean FX and AXcell would make an excellent fat loss stack

hmm nice i will try this stack and log it i think looks good i could use this stack to help cut up abit before i do a cycle thats my plan. thanks for your help buddy.

are their any deals on a stack like this or any good deals for these products :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No package deals that I'm aware of, however NP has about the best price around...not to mention some killer customer service skillz! (If they don't have AXcell, our site has it.)

real tdawg

real tdawg

Awards
dont slimx and lean fx have a common ingredient? would this stack effect the daily dose of it?

jim623

dont slimx and lean fx have a common ingredient? would this stack effect the daily dose of it?
LFX is a cortisol blocker with mild appetite supresant. SX totally kills your appetite and is a calm mood enhancing stim. They stack very well together.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
GREAT stack together for fat loss. 3 lean fx and 1 slim x in the morning will shred you up quick

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Let us know if you need any other advice! I recommend taking one capsule lean fx morning, 1 cap preworkout, and one post. On off days spread evenly through the day

Frostie

Awards
AXcell has been working very well for me with the SX/LeanFX combo. Very visible results in a short amount of time, and I haven't even been doing a very intense workout schedule.

I'm new to that sort of thing, so I'm going to give Xtend a try next, and maybe Purple Wraath, unless of course someone with more experience says otherwise :D