Slim Extreme + Eviscerate stack

adam0x54

Awards
Can you safely stack Slim Extreme + Eviscerate? I saw in a post someone stacking them together and I thought that you are supposed to stack Eviscerate with a non stim fat burner. I bought AlphaBurn+Eviscerate for me and SX for my girlfriend but shes not using it. Also, if its doable can I switch to SX+Eviscerate tomorrow?

-Adam

wild12

Awards
Sounds like a sick stack if it works out...I don't have the answer to your question though because I don't really know the science of the products and what-not...hopefully somebody can help out cuz that sounds very tempting to try haha

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm running LeanFX, SX, and Clenviscerate. No issues as of yet.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well firstly, we do not recommend stacking any other "stimulating" products with SlimXtreme. However I'm not quite sure just how stimulating that product is because it's a topical... I have yet to try a topical fat burner that contains caffeine like this one does.

adam0x54

Awards
i am stacking these two and love it
For how long have you been using it? Did you see any results?

I started with AlphaBurn + Eviscerate but I wasnt happy with the appetite control. I did lose 3 lbs my first week on it but since I had SX laying around I started it two days ago. 1st day I didn't feel anything but today the appetite control was awesome.
I stack 1 SX in the morning and Eviscerate at night.

-Adam

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Cool, keep us informed of your experience for sure!

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
For how long have you been using it? Did you see any results?

I started with AlphaBurn + Eviscerate but I wasnt happy with the appetite control. I did lose 3 lbs my first week on it but since I had SX laying around I started it two days ago. 1st day I didn't feel anything but today the appetite control was awesome.
I stack 1 SX in the morning and Eviscerate at night.

-Adam

im only on my second day of this stack (eviscerate+ slim xt)....and everyone is different but like most people slim xt does wonders....my appetite is out the window lol....i force food in my system and its perfect for me because i am cutting for the rest of the summer till october when i start my bulk...and with eviscerate ,i get the craziest burn with just 2 pumps of it 2wice a day...im always in a great mood also....ill update everyone with my own thread when i finish....i took pictures this morning and will take pics after im done.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Can you safely stack Slim Extreme + Eviscerate? I saw in a post someone stacking them together and I thought that you are supposed to stack Eviscerate with a non stim fat burner. I bought AlphaBurn+Eviscerate for me and SX for my girlfriend but shes not using it. Also, if its doable can I switch to SX+Eviscerate tomorrow?

-Adam
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/130440-clenviscerate-god-fat.html

check out my CLENVISCERATE thread... the hottest thread on here for ALOT of info about this topic... and yeah i use both and love it... no problems

adam0x54

Awards
8-8 Update:

8-1 - Weight: 174 Switched from AB+E to SX.
8-8 - Weight: 169
I used Eviscerate 3 times this week only to see how my body reacts to it. No problems so far. I will use it 5 times next week.
My diet is good.. Trying to do carb cycling and eat at least 4 times a day + I added EAS whey protein post workout. I do HIIT 3 times a week. I cant push my self yet.. My rib still hurts. I am sure when I get back to MMA I will go down to 155-158.
I really like the morning energy of SX. Something I never had before because I am not a morning person.

-Adam

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
8-8 Update:

8-1 - Weight: 174 Switched from AB+E to SX.
8-8 - Weight: 169
I used Eviscerate 3 times this week only to see how my body reacts to it. No problems so far. I will use it 5 times next week.
My diet is good.. Trying to do carb cycling and eat at least 4 times a day + I added EAS whey protein post workout. I do HIIT 3 times a week. I cant push my self yet.. My rib still hurts. I am sure when I get back to MMA I will go down to 155-158.
I really like the morning energy of SX. Something I never had before because I am not a morning person.

-Adam
great bro... keep us in the loop.