Sldge on Superhuman Radio!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill be going over natural GH boosters. Are there any that you guys would specifically like to hear about?

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate is one I'm interested in hearing about

Mac45

Awards
Thanks

Thanks a TON for tuning me into this show. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

This show will be passed around in the family and friends.

# 474 - Your Microwave Oven Is Killing You

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great listen, thanks for putting the link up

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sldge in the GH show, did you mean to say Arginine and Ornithine instead of lysine? The two studies on the arginine/lysine combo in 1993 did not show serum increases in GH in healthy young and old males.

I wrote this on another forum:

ARGININE AND ORNITHINE SUPPLEMENTATION
INCREASES GROWTH HORMONE AND INSULIN-LIKE
GROWTH FACTOR-1 SERUM LEVELS AFTER
HEAVY-RESISTANCE EXERCISE IN
STRENGTH-TRAINED ATHLETES
ADAM ZAJAC,1 STANISŁAW POPRZE˛ CKI,2 ALEKSANDRA _ZEBROWSKA,3 MAŁGORZATA CHALIMONIUK,4
AND JOZEF LANGFORT

From the study...

GH

IGF-1

Study showed no impact on Cortisol, Test, or Insulin.
Lactate was significantly lower during training with supplementation but at no other times (rest & recovery)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love SHR. I was a guest this past Thursday. I always enjoy speaking with Carl. Great guy and always great content on the show.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, it's cool to hear some human voices of you guys.. Nice to hear you're real people not rogue bots. Hahahhahahaha...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I see thanks. The following seem to have different results unfortunately:

PMID: 8220395

PMID: 8315224

I have not read the FT's on any of these four so perhaps I'm missing some greater details.
This is the main problem I have with GH studies done using amino acids. The results can be all over the board. It makes total sense that some combo of some amino acids with raise GH levels because we would assume there is something in our diets which will help trigger that response. Does that trigger result in huge amounts of muscle, probably not but as I said on the show I think its the bigger picture approach of these types of supps that is beneficial. Instead of the acute or say 30 day cycle type of response.

My first choice would be LDopa / Mucuna and my second choice is HIIT aerobics / short rest between sets.