joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
My current stack is as follows:

Pre- NO-Shotgun + GMS
Intra- 1 scoop Lemon Size-On + 3/4 scoop Citrus IntraBolic
Post- 3 scoops Cherry Torrent

My question- Why does gaspari recommend size-on either intra or prior to bed on workout days? Am I missings something obvious? I don't see why one would want to take this prior to bed. Just curious. I've been using it intra because I think that would be the most beneficial time, but don't see why post workout wouldn't be just as good, however, they say before bed.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards

Pre- NO-Shotgun + GMS

My question- Why does gaspari recommend size-on either intra or prior to bed on workout days? Am I missings something obvious? I don't see why one would want to take this prior to bed. Just curious. I've been using it intra because I think that would be the most beneficial time, but don't see why post workout wouldn't be just as good, however, they say before bed.
I tried this product but if taken how they described wasnt possible for me. When i would drink it during a workout it would make me light headed and would nearly make me sick.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem taking it during workout, but just curious why they would say the other time would be prior to bed and not just post workout.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
there's a post about this somewhere from before, but it has to do with potential gains from the mix of creatine and carbs during sleep

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Pre- NO-Shotgun + GMS

1.does size on give you a relaxed feeling,it does for me, nice to take at night. Thats what i love about size on, the taste, and the relaxing, i think it has some serotogenic effects on the body.
(this is my reasoning)
2. The reason gaspari gives, is that your glycogen will be full when u go to the gym the next day.

also take at bed time on NON-workout days. You dont have to take it at night if you dont want by the way.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you like the intrabolic size on combo?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took it size on just after my workouts. just as effective. I hate drinking anything other than water during workouts.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the intrabolic size on combo?
Its tastes like a watery orange julius. Haven't been using size-on long enough to comment though, but intrabolic is a must have! I might try intra-aid next, but its just another copycat of the original IntraBolic.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be combining the two for recovery but also cell volume.

huynh83

Awards
i just got a free bottle of sizeon, is it use for recovery?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i just got a free bottle of sizeon, is it use for recovery?
Did you get the pills or powder? The powder has the added Waxy Maize while the pills are carb free I believe.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you get the pills or powder? The powder has the added Waxy Maize while the pills are carb free I believe.
no waxy waxy maize, some dextrose, fibersol, and mainly maltodextrin i believe.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
no waxy waxy maize, some dextrose, fibersol, and mainly maltodextrin i believe.

What exactly is the patented "outlast" ingredient then? By their writeups it would lead me to believe it is some form of waxy maize, but again, thats how their writeups sound.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They say they don't use waxy maize in there mag ads. I just know I do like the taste.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I love to drink this during my work out. i sip it after every set, and i recover faster (or loose strength/energy slower) i usually am done after my first exercise but that is usually my most important (ex squats, bench, power clean and press) then i just drink water the rest of the time. i never take on off days ( work out 4 times a week sometimes 3 or 5 depending) always great results.