Six Pack Stack Support Sack | A MUST READ!!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey Casey, are the changes I made in my dosing scheme ok to continue?

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, update to my mid day lethargy issue: I am not sure what the science is behind the dosing protocol, but here is how I changed it to suit me. If this is wrong for some scientific reason that could affect me negatively, please let me know. I have only tried this today, will follow up tomorrow. I got rid of the first thing in the am RC; I still took the AP. I took another AP, and 2 RC at 1145, so far so good, no lethargic feeling. This might just be a band aid to an underlying issue. I still took 2 PF 1 hr after breakfast, will see how things go for the rest of the day. Please let me know if this dosing scheme is ok or not. Today is my off day for the gym, how should I take my next dosage of PF and RC? Usually I take 2 PF and 2 RC 30 mins before gym.
This honestly looks fine. I want a second opinion by Mullet or Strat but the lethargy could be from the increase in thyroid function/output caused by Recreate. If it is working better for you in the above schedule, then by all means continue. The biggest thing you will find is lack of additional energy and/or appetite suppression prior to your first dose of Recreate. Other than that, I see no major issues.

On your off days you can dose 2PF, 1 RC between your lunch and afternoon snack or a tad later OR you could use this as an off day from PowerFULL. Be sure not to dose Recreate closer than 4 or 5 hours to bed time.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
You are right about one thing, there some appetite suppression that lasted a loooong time. But, that is ok, because I have my body on a timer, I still ate. The energy lasted a long time as well, I did not take another RC later in the day. Thanks for the input; I will keep you informed of my progress. Other than the taste, why do you like ATW (all the whey) so much?

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
i started my six pack stack on saturday and also picked up some jacked. monday night after my work out i blew up the toilet and then again this morning. i dont feel sick or think i have a virus/bug, was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. also my post workout meal was chicken enchilada with flour tortilla, lowfat refried beans, lowfat cheese, hot salsa, chili powder, green peppers and wheat germ.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i started my six pack stack on saturday and also picked up some jacked. monday night after my work out i blew up the toilet and then again this morning. i dont feel sick or think i have a virus/bug, was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. also my post workout meal was chicken enchilada with flour tortilla, lowfat refried beans, lowfat cheese, hot salsa, chili powder, green peppers and wheat germ.
some people have reported stomach discomfort from Anabolic Pump, but it could also be ther forskolin in ReCreate. Or, the chilli???

I would test each component of the 6-pack stack to see what the culprit may be.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, I meant to start Monday but wasn't quite ready. Should be starting tomorrow!

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
ya jakell my stomach has been fine, but the other end just kinda went in to over drive.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya jakell my stomach has been fine, but the other end just kinda went in to over drive.
Pick up a high quality pro-biotic product. As JP said, it could be one of two things, the Coleus Forskohlii in Recreate or Anabolic-Pump.

Either way, it is always recommended to run a pro-biotic product.

kibrood09

Awards
Got my AP and Recreate yesterday, so I'll post a journal ASAP. I do have some questions though on timing:

I typically have 3 PRO + CHO meals during my day, so I was thinking about taking AP in the following manner:

9:15am 1 AP then 15-20 min later
9:30am Meal 1 PRO + CHO

12:30pm Meal 2 PRO + FAT

3:30pm Meal 3 PRO + FAT

5:15pm 1 AP then 15-20 min later
5:30pm Meal 4 PRO + CHO

1 Hour later Workout

7:45pm 1 AP then 15-20 min later
8:00pm Meal 5 PRO + CHO (PWO shake or meal)

11:00pm Meal 6 PRO + FAT

I guess the main question is the timing of AP between Meal 4 and 5 which is approx. 3 hours. Is that too short?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my AP and Recreate yesterday, so I'll post a journal ASAP. I do have some questions though on timing:

I typically have 3 PRO + CHO meals during my day, so I was thinking about taking AP in the following manner:

9:15am 1 AP then 15-20 min later
9:30am Meal 1 PRO + CHO

12:30pm Meal 2 PRO + FAT

3:30pm Meal 3 PRO + FAT

5:15pm 1 AP then 15-20 min later
5:30pm Meal 4 PRO + CHO

1 Hour later Workout

7:45pm 1 AP then 15-20 min later
8:00pm Meal 5 PRO + CHO (PWO shake or meal)

11:00pm Meal 6 PRO + FAT

I guess the main question is the timing of AP between Meal 4 and 5 which is approx. 3 hours. Is that too short?

Welcome on board...This looks great! I like your timing 100%. I see no issues.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True Story:

I have a 7 day vitamin dispenser where each slot holds 3 Adipo X, 2 Recreate, 1 AP and 2 DCP. When my crack of dawn alarm goes off, I roll over, pop open a slot half awake, take my pills and lay there for about 2 snooze cycles, then the stim kicks in and I wake up.

Yesterday, I guess I was asleep enough to have accidentally taken two full slots. My mouth did feel like it contained more cargo then usual, but I must have been too asleep to notice. Thus, yesterday morning I took 6 Adipo X, 4 Recreate, 2 AP and 4 DCP, along with the 3 mg Yohimbine from the T-911. Needless to say I had a headache and felt like I was dying.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True Story:

I have a 7 day vitamin dispenser where each slot holds 3 Adipo X, 2 Recreate, 1 AP and 2 DCP. When my crack of dawn alarm goes off, I roll over, pop open a slot half awake, take my pills and lay there for about 2 snooze cycles, then the stim kicks in and I wake up.

Yesterday, I guess I was asleep enough to have accidentally taken two full slots. My mouth did feel like it contained more cargo then usual, but I must have been too asleep to notice. Thus, yesterday morning I took 6 Adipo X, 4 Recreate, 2 AP and 4 DCP, along with the 3 mg Yohimbine from the T-911. Needless to say I had a headache and felt like I was dying.
Holy **** bud... Unscheduled carb-up? haha

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
i think my body is getting used to the AP now. what is a probiotics use for? and do you think i would need it my stomach is fine but for those first 2 days it just felt like someone had slipped me "super colon blow" like in the van wilder movie/

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think my body is getting used to the AP now. what is a probiotics use for? and do you think i would need it my stomach is fine but for those first 2 days it just felt like someone had slipped me "super colon blow" like in the van wilder movie/
I believe probiotics helps you absorb nutrients better. I could be wrong.

kibrood09

Awards
Welcome on board...This looks great! I like your timing 100%. I see no issues.
Thanks for the feedback!

Obviously, if my schedule were always like that I'd be laughing, but work tends to get a little crazy a times. As such I have some questions that would help me make some on the spot adjustments when necessary:

1. Is there an upper limit to the amount of carbs AP can handle at once? When would a double dose be advisable?

2. Is there a time frame between doses where one should consider another dose of AP if another carb meal was eaten? In other words, if my plans change and I have to have another carb meal how long after my last dose of AP should I consider another pill to 'cover' me?

3. Any issue with 4 doses in a day? Right now my schedule fits the 3 recommended doses, but there are days when I'm up for a longer time frame.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Last edited:
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True Story:

I have a 7 day vitamin dispenser where each slot holds 3 Adipo X, 2 Recreate, 1 AP and 2 DCP. When my crack of dawn alarm goes off, I roll over, pop open a slot half awake, take my pills and lay there for about 2 snooze cycles, then the stim kicks in and I wake up..
I do the same thing, but pre-load my supps into an old protein powder scoop. Alarm goes off, wash caps down with a little BCAAs and snooze until the stims kick in :thumbsup:

antihero429

Awards
I had some stomach discomfort the first 2-3 days when taking the A.P. It went away though.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I never had stomach discomfort, but I did have some Anabolic Dumps initially :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My comments are below in bold!

Thanks for the feedback!

Obviously, if my schedule were always like that I'd be laughing, but work tends to get a little crazy a times. As such I have some questions that would help me make some on the spot adjustments when necessary:

1. Is there an upper limit to the amount of carbs AP can handle at once? When would a double dose be advisable?

I would say there is an upper-limit, but that is more or less an individual limit. For me, a double dose is recommended when having a cheat meal.

2. Is there a time frame between doses where one should consider another dose of AP if another carb meal was eaten? In other words, if my plans change and I have to have another carb meal how long after my last dose of AP should I consider another pill to 'cover' me?

Berberine's half-life is 6 hours, but its effective life is 2 hours. Beneficially for us, this happens to coincide with the normal period of meal consumption.

3. Any issue with 4 doses in a day? Right now my schedule fits the 3 recommended doses, but there are days when I'm up for a longer time frame.

Absolutely not!

Thanks in advance for any response.

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
ah ok so there is a term for it.. the "anabolic dump" ya its starting to even out now so will see what it can really do

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah ok so there is a term for it.. the "anabolic dump" ya its starting to even out now so will see what it can really do
Most issues that individuals see are from not following the dosing recommendations of starting at 1-2 Anabolic-Pump per day for the first week.

imready4this

Awards
Okay, so I'm going to lay it on the line here and let everyone know that I have no experience what so ever when it comes to weight training, so any and all help is much appreciated right down to brutal criticism if I say something stupid!

I think I should first begin with my my current stats, then my goals, then my diet, the dosing times and products, thoughts on anything else I've read that I may need and finally my workout regimen. I need serious help with all of these things so here goes it, IM READY FOR THIS:

CURRENT STATS:

HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 245
WAIST: 36
BMI: 32%

GOALS:

I'm looking to cut right now, I'm kinda off shaped with having a really flabby tit like chest and soft Spongebob stomach and strong muscular legs. So, I really want to focus more on my chest and ab area but make sure I have some work put into the lower body, so an overall workout program is fine. I have the Asteroid booklet that I'm trying to use as a guide for what I've put together, so some or most of the things may seem familiar.

IN 12 WEEKS:

WEIGHT: 180-200
More lean muscle, less body fat and a hard chest and a less noticeably flabby stomach.
BMI: 11%

Not really sure how to accomplish this one and don't even have the tools to measure beside a scale that claims to do the trick...

DIET:

I have a really hard time trying to put something together so I really need help here and lots of recommendation based on what my regimen is going to be.

I also need thoughts on what kind of Protein whether is is WHEY Isolate or something else and what brands work better for my goals-- I have both a GNC and Vitamin Shoppe near and not opposed to ordering from online.

PRODUCTS PURCHASED:

1) POWERFULL
2) Anabolic PUMP
3) PRIME

I'm open to any suggestions of other thing I will need to reach my goal, but I am willing to work hard and don't want to be a "junky" on all the supplements either.

DOSING TIMES:

The book is not clear on this so I still need some help. I've been reading the articles and post hear and I still am not sure, what and when I should be taking these things in order to reach my goals of cutting the fat and building lean muscle. I'm not trying to compete and build mass (at least not anytime soon).

PRODUCTS NEEDED?

I saw a lot of people taking (stacking?) this on top of the there for the Asteriod Stack:

1) Should I do any BCAA's or does it already contain those
2) Recreate, do I need that?
3) Egg Whites International - 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites - Order Online! for this egg white product

WORKOUT REGIMEN:

I will not go into detail on this because it is in the book, however for the most part it is:

DAY 1 Chest and Biceps 12 sets x 4reps
DAY 2 Legs and Calves 5x5
DAY 3 Back, Triceps and Shoulders 12x4
DAY 4 Chest and Biceps 5x8-12 w/3supersets
DAY 5 REST
DAY 6 Back, Triceps and Shoulders 5x8-12 w/3supersets
DAY 7 REST
DAY 8 Chest and Biceps 12x4
DAY 9 Legs and Calves 5x5
DAY 10 Back, Triceps and Shoulders 12x4
DAY 11 Chest and Biceps 5x8 12 w/3 supersets
DAY 12 REST
DAY 13 Back, Triceps, And Shoulders 5x8 12 w/3 supersets
DAY 14 OFF

OKAY I will stop here for now. So the question is this I read somewhere that timing between sets make a difference and etc. Can some please explain how much weight I should be using doing these sets and how much between them?

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to the help. I posted this on USPLabs sight as well and got some great feedback but seems like this is a really active place to post as well so I wanted to get some thoughts from here.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DOSING TIMES:

The book is not clear on this so I still need some help. I've been reading the articles and post hear and I still am not sure, what and when I should be taking these things in order to reach my goals of cutting the fat and building lean muscle. I'm not trying to compete and build mass (at least not anytime soon).
I can help you hash out these details, imready! When are your meal times, as well as your normal workout times? This will change our approach going forward!

imready4this

Awards
I put this post up again on USPLabs too. Because I'm knew to all this and a little unsure, I just want to get things right:

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah, a bit overwhelmed when looking at what others are doing and trying to figure out all this stuff at once. I'm determined and I do have the personal training package from my gym, but I wanted to wait and become a little more knowledgeable first on my own and then, I can make better use of the time I've paid for with constructive questions.

In summation of all the post, starting with the book and doing those workouts with only the 3 supps should produce good results for me. If I'm diligent about logging here then I would definitely get great feedback and begin a higher level of understanding. Right now, I'm still kinda figuring out what each of the products do. It seems like ReCreate is just an appetite suppressor, which I honestly don't need if that is all it does because I'm capable of doing that on my own mentally. I just fasted on water for the past 10 days, about 10 days ago, with no solid food consumption, calories, or anything.

So in terms of the workout (so to ask so many questions), I get the building up to and find your weight plateaus, etc. So what are you comments on a fasted workout on only these three or four (RC) supps? I also read somewhere, that if you do a slower timing on the weights when lifting up, like 12-15 secs and 5-6 secs when lowering you will see a better impact and stretch on the muscles? Any thoughts on that?

Please see link for description of the slow workout explanation I mentioned above:

walking.about.com/cs/fitnesswalking/a/superslow.htm

I will probably be starting all this tomorrow and I will come back here and log my progress. I just really have to get mentally prepared because I'm kind of nervous that I could really messed things up. I've prepared my body by doing the fast for those 10 days and it worked tremendously, I do loose muscle mass but also fat, so not so disappointed, but I honestly felt a million times better and much more energy that when consuming food.

O yeah, one last thing... Any thoughts on Spinning/Cycling classes? I would like to do those first thing in the morning fasted perhaps? or is it better post weight training? Also if I do it first thing in the morning, what supplements should I take if it is fasted and I will do it at 6:00 a.m. and then eat around 7:30. So I assume it would be something like this:

5:30 Wake up
6:00 Spin/Cycling
7:15 (1 AP x 2 PF)
7:30 Breakfast

Then I will do a 30-40 minute weight training workout as mentioned above.

So everyday Mon - Wed - Fri I will do 6:00 a.m. cycling and
Tues at 6:30 p.m.

Let me know feedback.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in terms of the workout (so to ask so many questions), I get the building up to and find your weight plateaus, etc. So what are you comments on a fasted workout on only these three or four (RC) supps? I also read somewhere, that if you do a slower timing on the weights when lifting up, like 12-15 secs and 5-6 secs when lowering you will see a better impact and stretch on the muscles? Any thoughts on that?
I am actually a proponent of fasted-state training, but only in conjunction with a continued fed-state throughout the day. An early morning fasted-training protocol is, in my experience, and the experience of others, the most expedited method to decrease fat mass while concurrently retaining muscle!

In regard to slow workouts, I feel 3-4 seconds is the maximum 'benefit threshold' for the eccentric [down portion of the lift]. This amount of time is sufficient to tear the myofibrils via micro-trauma, and anything else may simply be excessive!

O yeah, one last thing... Any thoughts on Spinning/Cycling classes? I would like to do those first thing in the morning fasted perhaps? or is it better post weight training?
Spinning classes can be beneficial, though I would separate them and weight-training, particularly if your weight-training is fasted-state.

Please see below in bold:

Also if I do it first thing in the morning, what supplements should I take if it is fasted and I will do it at 6:00 a.m. and then eat around 7:30. So I assume it would be something like this:

5:30 Wake up
1 AP, 4 PRIME, 3 PowerFULL, 200mg Caffeine
6:00 Spin/Cycling
Weight-train here as opposed to spin, and segregate your spinning and weight training days
7:15 (1 AP)
7:30 Breakfast
You would then use your remaining Anabolic Pump dosage prior to your last meal of the day containing carbohydrates, your last 2 cap PRIME dosage at any time you see fit, and your last PowerFULL dosage of two capsules 45 minutes prior to bed.

imready4this

Awards
Thanks Mullet, I don't have a schedule for anything yet, my schedule is very flexible here so that gives me lots of room to accomplish my goals. With that said, I need to get an understanding of how to accomplish them with the supplements and the sorts. I can work out 7 days a week if necessary but I was trying to use the book as a guide but then I come on here and get all confused because of the missing pieces of the book.

I'm also going today and purchase Recreate, so where should I put that in the scheme of things?

My main goal is to cut as much as possible, especially around the stomach and chest area. So what I'm trying to do is get a balanced diet together for at least two weeks so that I can follow and duplicate and then get a workout regime going. I'm just so new to this and really trying to do it right and healthy.

So to answer to question, I don't really have a diet plan, I figure out that for the 500 less calorie a day diet formula, on the 40/40/20 (Protein/Carbs/Fats) I'm at 177g/177g/36g per day. Honestly I don't think I even eat that much now but never really counted either. I think I need to eat that much in order to build the muscle correct. Protein seems to be important so I'm going to eat beans and brown rice, I have bananas, I was going to buy some Whey protein, have broccoli, purchased smart balance peanut butter.

So, I'm kind of open here if someone is interesting in experimenting with a diet plan based on those numbers. I will try to put together a eating and workout daily plan tonight and post so I can get feedback.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Spin classes are a great way to shread the fat - good luck man

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mullet, I don't have a schedule for anything yet, my schedule is very flexible here so that gives me lots of room to accomplish my goals. With that said, I need to get an understanding of how to accomplish them with the supplements and the sorts. I can work out 7 days a week if necessary but I was trying to use the book as a guide but then I come on here and get all confused because of the missing pieces of the book.

I'm also going today and purchase Recreate, so where should I put that in the scheme of things?

My main goal is to cut as much as possible, especially around the stomach and chest area. So what I'm trying to do is get a balanced diet together for at least two weeks so that I can follow and duplicate and then get a workout regime going. I'm just so new to this and really trying to do it right and healthy.

So to answer to question, I don't really have a diet plan, I figure out that for the 500 less calorie a day diet formula, on the 40/40/20 (Protein/Carbs/Fats) I'm at 177g/177g/36g per day. Honestly I don't think I even eat that much now but never really counted either. I think I need to eat that much in order to build the muscle correct. Protein seems to be important so I'm going to eat beans and brown rice, I have bananas, I was going to buy some Whey protein, have broccoli, purchased smart balance peanut butter.

So, I'm kind of open here if someone is interesting in experimenting with a diet plan based on those numbers. I will try to put together a eating and workout daily plan tonight and post so I can get feedback.
I would implement the RC with your very first morning dosage, for some insane workouts!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm messing...

You still smashing weight or what Nick? Can wait to hear your results!

svthidef

svthidef

Awards
so i think the anabolic dump is directly linked to alcohol intake the night prior. so i am going to try hard to drop alcohol. also when this happens it looks as though im crapping pure fat (a jelly looking substance) with everything else does anyone have any advise or explanation???

6 pack stack does seem to be working good though waist is shrinking and chest and shoulders swelling

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i think the anabolic dump is directly linked to alcohol intake the night prior. so i am going to try hard to drop alcohol. also when this happens it looks as though im crapping pure fat (a jelly looking substance) with everything else does anyone have any advise or explanation???

6 pack stack does seem to be working good though waist is shrinking and chest and shoulders swelling
drop the alcohol and you'll be amazed at the results:bandit:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I feel like an underwear model after one of those anabolic dumps.

jordan19

Awards
i plan on starting this stack next monday i got everything in today. i have done alot of research on this product and it sounds great if you know how to use it.
im 244 and not much muscle. i would like to lose about 15 pounds of body fat and gain about 10 takin this stack. whats a good diet to do this? anything will help very much
thanks
matt

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try the six pack stack, soon as my shoulder's better, I hope soon because I read many good reviews.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i plan on starting this stack next monday i got everything in today. i have done alot of research on this product and it sounds great if you know how to use it.
im 244 and not much muscle. i would like to lose about 15 pounds of body fat and gain about 10 takin this stack. whats a good diet to do this? anything will help very much
thanks
matt
I have a basic diet written up that you can use.
Let me know once you download it!

Attachments

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try the six pack stack, soon as my shoulder's better, I hope soon because I read many good reviews.

Can't wait to hear your results. The combo is killer for endurance, you'll love it.