Sippin on some protein, sip...sippin on some protein..

What other flavors would you like to see?

• Total voters
LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on finishing up the straight PB. PB is really tough to get a strong flavor out of it seems... We are 90% there though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
A straight PB would be amazing, have you guys ever considered a MRP with defatted peanut flour as a carb source to help with the peanut butter taste?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We are working on finishing up the straight PB. PB is really tough to get a strong flavor out of it seems... We are 90% there though.
Sweet!How long before the choc. n vanilla are set to go?And if u can give any hints, what type of stuff r u thinkin of putting in this blend?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
has anyone else here tried the Lipotropic Protein? Overall not bad, but has kinda a funny aftertaste for me, hard to explain. The price on the stuff is great though

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Peanut butter that tastes like Skippy or JIFF, not like natty. lol.

I like grape, if you can beat substance WPI... they have a pretty good one though.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
strawberry that taste like real strawberry not the fake crap.mmm mmm I'd stock up on then

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Thats right folks! LG Sciences has got protein coming out! Just tasting this makes me feel dirty, decieving, almost like im cheating..

Why you ask? Because i feel like im drinking a chocolate milkshake! But its ooohh soooo good for me! Now the opening flavors will be chocolate and vanilla of course and we want YOU to vote on the other flavors!

More info to come!
you know i like a lot of LG's products, but that middle paragraph means either you guys changed the chocolate flavor or you've had some funny tasting milkshakes :lol:

diezel

Awards
  • Established
chocolate chip cookie dough
blueberrys and cream
french vanilla
pumpkin spice

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll third the orange creamsicle. I've had it from TrueProtein & Muscle Milk, both were amazing, just like an Orange Whip! drink

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll third the orange creamsicle. I've had it from TrueProtein & Muscle Milk, both were amazing, just like an Orange Whip! drink
ive had an orange vanilla protein that was very good

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Orange creamsicle
Blue rasberry
Mocha
Choc Peanut Butter

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
cream soda, blueberry bubblegum, egg nog, pumpkin pie w whip cream, chocolate orange, banana vanilla.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Orange Mocha Frappacino!!
Brint, Meekus, and Rufus LOVED it.