Simpsons....ha

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
tonights Simpsons episode was dumb-funny....mainly due to its topic. Half way through, they start talking about steriods, estrogen blockers, etc....ha, on Simpsons....i love what marge puts into her shake....ha, still laughing. Just listen to all the bodybuilding supplementation words they use man. quote...

Marge: Arent there any side affects from steriods?"
Her friend: "only side affect is feeling of greatness" (or something like that)

(ps i have a question for anyone who watched it tonight. At Moe's, after marge beats up on everyone, they play a song (insturmental) that i know is from a movie but forgot which one. ANyone know? Its a sad theme i suppose. Sage

dez/null

Awards
Bodybuilding has become quite popular recently. Lets hope it stays this way :)

DarCSA

Awards
It was a good episode and they go and follow it up with breast implants. Damn how many changes can they make a cartoon charecter go through? :D Don't know what the song was either sage.

ChaseRoy

Awards
worst thing about the breast implants episode was me getting back to my apartment and my roomate telling me he got a boner watching it!  Now that's bad!

dez/null

Awards
It was funny as hell I thought ...loved the ending "honey lets do a real workout. can you wax the car?"

I wish I had Angorphobia

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I laughed my ass off! Marge looked like She-Hulk!! The best was here beating the crap out of the guy that mugged her. Do you think house wives all over the world are now going to jump on the juice:D

khafra

Awards
Originally posted by ChaseRoy
worst thing about the breast implants episode was me getting back to my apartment and my roomate telling me he got a boner watching it!  Now that's bad!
He didn't get anything from watching "muscular marge?" :D She shoulda gone for something less androgenic, of course, but who could argue with that size and definition?

Your roommate needs to get out more :eek:

Gmonkey

Awards
If his roomate was on T1-pro, almost everything gives you a boner.  It is like being a teenage boy again.   I just want to learn to get my ear muscles moving so I can have superstrong hearing.    Don't watch Heartbreakers while on, damn Jennifer love Hewitt is hot.

Irishman

Awards

(ps i have a question for anyone who watched it tonight. At Moe's, after marge beats up on everyone, they play a song (insturmental) that i know is from a movie but forgot which one. ANyone know? Its a sad theme i suppose. Sage
It's the instrumental from 'Platoon'

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and if anybody wants that platoon song, I have it and can upload if necessary....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Simpsons....ha

It's the instrumental from 'Platoon'
huge irishman....just huge. I remember a seinfeld episode which had the same cut too and i was dying to find it. Huge.....Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats a good one bean. appreciate your chime in. Might (and probably does) sound fruity, but this track makes me want to start acting man. or go hug somebody (ha) good stuff fellas. Sage