Simple Question

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
I apologize for the rather long post last time, seems nobody wanted to read and answer it lol I don't blame you. If I'm allergic to 1-andro does that mean I'll also be allergic to 4-andro? May be a stupid question but I'm not sure and figured someone may be able to help. Thanks guys!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not necessarily, no

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
In your opinion should I try a 4-andro product such as andro the giant, or give something like super dmz 2.0 a try?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In your opinion should I try a 4-andro product such as andro the giant, or give something like super dmz 2.0 a try?
I would say DMZ, honestly

In terms of results its no contest

If you are being overly cautious and its your first cycle you could try 4andro or even a SARM blend

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
It is my first PH cycle, that's why I was trying to use Super Mandro but every time I take it I break out with an awful skin rash for days. I'm afraid 4-andro may do the same so I don't want to buy a bunch of bottles I can't even use...ya know? That's why I was thinking dmz 2.0 or even the original, if I can find it, would be the better option for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is my first PH cycle, that's why I was trying to use Super Mandro but every time I take it I break out with an awful skin rash for days. I'm afraid 4-andro may do the same so I don't want to buy a bunch of bottles I can't even use...ya know? That's why I was thinking dmz 2.0 or even the original, if I can find it, would be the better option for me.
Don't worry, you can send any unused products to my house

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Lol I have a bottle of Super Mandro with your name on it if you'd like, I literally used 4 pills brotha