simple easy chicken meal

dommer

Banned
Awards
in a bowl mix
-low sodium soy sauce
-low teryaki sauce
-fresh chopped garlic (i use a whole clove)
-fresh chopped onions
-fresh ground black pepper
-parsely(fresh if possible)
-3 tbsp of bbq sauce of your choice
-and a healthy squirt of djon mustard

mix this as well as possible and then dilute with a equal volume of water

no trim up some chicken breasts/tenders to your liking (remember the more surface area the more flavore you will get) i personally cut my chicken breasts in half so they are half as thick they cook faster and you absorb more flavor

let the chicken sit in the marinade you made atleast over night longer it sits the better it tastes

when its done sitting toss it on the good old grill (foreman grill will also work for this or a pan)

while your chicken gooks cook up some whole wheat pasta

when your pasta is don put it in a bowl that you can stir it in or put a lid on to shake it and add 1-2tbsps of bbq sauce to the pasta and shake/stir it well to give it all a light even coating

slice the chicken and put it on top of the pasta and eat it with veggies of your choice i like a romaine lettuce with cucumbers and tomato salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing and 2 serveings of green beans

great post workout lunch if you dont want the bbq sauce on the pasta it works just as well with a little bit of garlic and extra virgin olive oil i went with some homemade bbq sauce to pair the flavors with the bbq flavored chicken

ive also done this with plain brown rice and it works great