Simple cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool you got your locker sorted.
I haven't heard a lot about tren e, it's good to hear about lower doses.
yeah i like tren eth alot a little goes a long ways.and i dont get any sides from this dos

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke this morning and weighed 4.5lbs more then the start of the cycle.

i worked chest today couldnt go heavy but i was able to do set after set endurance was amazing. got boxing tonight so gonna see how my endurance helps there

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
boxing was good had some trouble throwing my left hand but i pushed through soaked my wifebeater and tshirt

overall great cardio

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well taking down my midnight snack apetite is probally the most noticeable this 1st week

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i like tren eth alot a little goes a long ways.and i dont get any sides from this dos
tren e kicks my ass. I turn into a lunatic...lol...really. I tried 600 a week once with 200 test e...never again. I got into a fight with my refrigerator.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i dont whst kicking in so past but as this motning i was up 8lbd. im hulking out

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Good. During my bulks over 2000 grams in carbs in a day wasnt unusual.
Holy sh1t bro. Maybe i should track my macros. When im bulking i may very well get that high as well lol. Im like a garbage disposal. Now that im working in a kitchen too i eat alot more sometimes. Mess up on something? Dont you worry ill eat it :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gotta know how much you guys get in liquid carbs if you can get 2k down

Newth

Awards
tren e kicks my ass. I turn into a lunatic...lol...really. I tried 600 a week once with 200 test e...never again. I got into a fight with my refrigerator.
That is priceless, I did the same with my shower...damn I loved how angry winny and clen made me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy sh1t bro. Maybe i should track my macros. When im bulking i may very well get that high as well lol. Im like a garbage disposal. Now that im working in a kitchen too i eat alot more sometimes. Mess up on something? Dont you worry ill eat it :)
I’ll trade you. My appetite is trash. That of a baby bird.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
aaaaasrrrghhhhhh got to rant. just found out my 8th rib is fractured so i now have 3 ftactured ribs two in back right one left front

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aaaaasrrrghhhhhh got to rant. just found out my 8th rib is fractured so i now have 3 ftactured ribs two in back right one left front
Daaaammmnn bro. Heal up.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks bro...not **** they can do for ribs either.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i missed it but how did you fracture them?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’ll trade you. My appetite is trash. That of a baby bird.
Trade you my appetite for your metabolism ;) even on gear i gotta be careful or i get too fluffy lol. Seriously hate not being lean

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I miss something? How the hell did you fracture those ribs?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta know how much you guys get in liquid carbs if you can get 2k down
For me...it was between 7 and 800. 3 shakes a day each with 1500 calories and 250 grams carbs. Pre workout with my slin shot, intra workout to force nutrients into muscles, and before bed for the slow soak. Worked like a charm

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bit late but here now!

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran tren e as high as 700 and had no problems im at 600 now

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 3rd shot today will take 4th **** tomorrow. then it will be down to 2 shots a week. I always like to do a 2 week front load on longer esthers. will be another high volume week again. I have the energy to do set after set but my body cant take the heavy weight yet. i cant complain with the way the lbs have been piling on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry no updates in awhile just triying to rest the tibs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well got a full leg workout in today plus some light bi's. still using mainly machines till i feel no pain in my ribs. diet is going good weight dropped a little from a short fast

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so im going to be picking up some gw to go with my t3 to strip the fat faster i have 10 weeks left on this cycle and need to bring my endurance up also

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well 13days in and im up 6.5lbs eq appetite coming on strong

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The hunger from EQ, can you compare it to anything else you’ve used? Is it all day consistently or does it spike during certain times of day? Do you finish a meal and you’re still hungry? Curious but leery of clot risk since I have a predisposition.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive ran tren e as high as 700 and had no problems im at 600 now
How? Night sweats? Paranoia, aggression, controlled by sex, irational thinking, insomnia, youre not getting any of it? I get these sides crazy crazy bad at 400. I know we all process differently...but id think youd get some of the sides. Trust me...im glad you are not...what is your test dose?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so im going to be picking up some gw to go with my t3 to strip the fat faster i have 10 weeks left on this cycle and need to bring my endurance up also
What are you going to dose the t3 at? I saw no real benefit for me, or others that i have worked with, with anything less than 100mcgs

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
How? Night sweats? Paranoia, aggression, controlled by sex, irational thinking, insomnia, youre not getting any of it? I get these sides crazy crazy bad at 400. I know we all process differently...but id think youd get some of the sides. Trust me...im glad you are not...what is your test dose?
A little trensomnia

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hunger from EQ, can you compare it to anything else you’ve used? Is it all day consistently or does it spike during certain times of day? Do you finish a meal and you’re still hungry? Curious but leery of clot risk since I have a predisposition.
its hits hardest mid morning and night
ill eat a meal then like 20 min later ill need more

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so tren is in full effect im sweating pretty heavily keeping a fan on at night. no other sides really. i got some doms today after a pretty highvolume workout. usually dont get that on a tren cycle. havent checked weight in a couple days last time i checked i was still up 8 lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so some good news i got estrogen and prolactin bloods back today both in normal.
im using a combo of adex, ralox and inhibit p

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so some good news i got estrogen and prolactin bloods back today both in normal.
im using a combo of adex, ralox and inhibit p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
PatWheeler Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Bintherduntht Anabolics 257
MikeB263 Anabolics 8