Similar to Ergo Max LMG

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Does anyone know of any compounds on the market today that are similar to Ergo Max LMG. I know it's a progestin, but I can't find any that are still on the market.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I'm Pretty sure that EST's Phera Vol is the closest thing to Ergomax lmg that is still on the market. Phera Vol is not pure phera like P-plex, but is actually a mix of Phera and Ergo.

fireguy10720

Awards
Phera Vol huh. E Max was one of my favorites. Been tryin to find something similar too. Best gains were on this. And i have tried a lot of compounds.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i found this stuff called original hd whilst googling the compound in ergo max, it is 25 mg of ergo max and 25 mg of halodrol though, not sure you would want to stack both.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
max lmg was the progestin, not ergomax. I think Revolt is the same thing. Propadrol has a similar structure, its a different progestin

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah sus 500 has the same compound as max lmg plus another one wich I think is the same as finigenix. Both are not methylated and the few reveiws I've seen have been good. It is somewhat expensive though.