Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
i will look into powerfull.... thanks man... oh yeah vitamin world and GNC said they dont have P5P and theycrazy old lady at vitamin world said its been banned?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i will look into powerfull.... thanks man... oh yeah vitamin world and GNC said they dont have P5P and theycrazy old lady at vitamin world said its been banned?
Yeah Ive heard it was banned also

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread on here about that. You can add straigh B6, but it is not as potent as P5P. I actually used the Sam's B-Complex and dosed 3 pills a day.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
well im in luck i have alot of B complex and will dose 3 a day.... i know i want to look back at the thread here but i got 500mg vitex pills today so that should be enough per day

jtnba24

Awards
L-Dopa 250mg a day
P5P 200mg a day

should i add chasteberry or are these 2 good enough

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
I see silver u did chaste 300mg 3 times a day so 500mg twice a day. good

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just FYI - I saw P5P at Vit Shoppe as recently as two weeks ago.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Silver, I found out why that CoQ-10 didn't do much(if anything) for you. 200mg is the minimum dose, 400mg is optimal. So that was the problem.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Or it could just have little to no effect on him.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
True, but I think he was only taking 60mg ed when the minimum dose is 200mg so that could very well have been why it didn't work.
Yep. Sounds like it was drastically underdosed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
P5P is still sold at Vit. Shoppe.

You don't really want to dose B6 as high as you need to to stop prolactin problems... P5P is better because straight B6 in large doses has been shown to cause nerve damage.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good info on the CoQ-10. I will keep it for next run. That is a confusing product with infinite mg choices. I was trying to be a cheap ass.

PCT is going well. I might drop tamox staring today and just continue on pcs @ 3caps and Restore @ 3 caps. Libido seems a little off, but it is probably related to drama with the wife. I can still perform with no issues, but not getting the chance. :-(

I feel like my natural test is really kicking in. I am starting to get chest and arm acne. It is more than I got on cycle. The last time I remember breakouts like this is when I used formadrol extreme.

Unfortunately for those that judge a cycle by weight I am down to at or below my starting weight, but I look like a different person than 7+ weeks ago. The cycle helped with recomp way more than I expected. My chest, shoulders, arms, legs are more defined and have more size than before the cycke and the gut and waiste is smaller. My strength is also still up, but not at peak cycle levels.

I am going to continue down the recomp route going into the summer. I know in a few more months I will be closer to 15%.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
How long have you ran tamox? Don't just jump off cause you feel like it.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Silver,
How the back injury coming along..
Still a problem, or all good?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
How long have you ran tamox? Don't just jump off cause you feel like it.
I ran it for 3 weeks at 40mg day 1, 30mg day 2, 20mg the remainder of week 1 & 2 and 10mg for week 3. I am continuing the PCS (3 caps) and restore (3 caps). I think the tamox is affecting my libido some so I decided to drop it.

My lower back is still sore and I have taken the meds for almost a week. It feels better, but not 100% yet. I am hoping to take it a little easy this week to let it recover. Besides, I have not taken a break in a long, long while.

SDis623

SDis623

Awards
Could be from shutdown.... I ran something before and i could never tell if i was shutdown or not till after cycle i really was having trouble and thats how i knew. I hope it isnt the same for you!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I had zero shutdown while on my previous cycle of epi/mmv2 until day 2-3 of PCT. shrinkage and all.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
tamox kills my libido. I won't ever take it again unless it is used in gyno prevention. Toremifine all the way!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will say that by day 10 i feel back to normal and i never had any libido issues. My libido during PCT has been good. and my gains are still coming.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
My libido is still pretty crap. First time ever.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I figured I would bring this thread back from the dead to give an update. My PCT is over and no issues to report as a result of the cycle. Absolutely no gyno and my libido has come back since dropping Tamox last week. I did continue PCS and Restore until Monday.

My back is still pretty sore, but it only really causes issue on leg day and prevents me from doing lower back on back day. I am trying to fight through it and I refuse to rest because I am honestly scared to fall out of the routine. Today I had an MRI to find out what the hell is going on with it. Hope to have feedback tomorrow on what is going on.

I also got back Sunday night from 5 days in Cabo. Man what a beautiful place to vacation. I had a great time, but ate and drank way too much. I think I was down to 195 before I left and was over 200 when I got back. I stayed pretty active the entire time. I worked out biceps and shoulders one day in the gym, the next day rode ATVs on the beach and through the mountains (bad for a sore back). We also went deep sea fishing and caught several marlins. You talk about a full body workout...reeling in a 130+lb Marlin standing up is a full body workout from hell.

I am back on track now and trying to cut down a few more lbs. I will try to get some final pics posted this weekend.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Glad to hear you had the MRI on your back.. I was wondering about it being more than a muscle bcuz it has been a issue for so long.. I hope they get a handle on it for you...
Gald you had a blast in Cabo!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you had the MRI on your back.. I was wondering about it being more than a muscle bcuz it has been a issue for so long.. I hope they get a handle on it for you...
Gald you had a blast in Cabo!!
I figured it would be OK by now especially after 2 weeks of muscle relaxers and anti-inflamatories. As for Cabo, I left out the good parts!:chick::boobies::pose:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
GD it I am so pissed right now. I just got the results back from my MRI and it doesn't sound good. It was a voice mail so I don't have much more details yet. Basically I have a tear in the L4/L5 disk. They are referring me to an Orthopedic and I will figure out what treatment they have in store. I will not stop working out, but I will be taking it easier on things that involve the lower back. I will provide more info when I get it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just offering support to my awesome buddy silver, keep it up bro, and a greatr log, im watching as always, but in stealth...

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
GD it I am so pissed right now. I just got the results back from my MRI and it doesn't sound good. It was a voice mail so I don't have much more details yet. Basically I have a tear in the L4/L5 disk. They are referring me to an Orthopedic and I will figure out what treatment they have in store. I will not stop working out, but I will be taking it easier on things that involve the lower back. I will provide more info when I get it.

Bummer, Bro..
I feel for you sooo bad and this sucks!!!!!!
I've been dealing with my lower back since HS, so what going on 20 years..
That's why I kept an eye on your comments about your back..
Here's the deal.. get to the ortho, if you don't like his opinion get a second.. then you will have to follow a program they lay out.. your running a marathon, don't push your back.. get the cardio work in and bide your time until your right.. it you push it to soon you'll, shoot your wad and mess your back right back up.. your gonna have to give up a little now to heal up, and get right to get what you want to get done later.. be careful even heavy upper body stuff can mess it up..
This is deff look at the big picture deal, quality of life for years to come..
BTW~ take it easy until you get the doc to handle this.. you can make this worse and a harder fix..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^Good advice DL!! Silver, get it taken care of now or regret will follow.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
this does allow time for you to do high reps with some lighter weight. you can still recomp and cut up with a super high rep routine. hate to hear about it silver. my back is ruined as well.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Keep your head up big guy!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Alright mi amigos...This will be the final pic update for this cycle log. This is after a 5 week cycle, 4 week PCT, a week where I ate and drank way too much and then finally a week to drop a little of the excess weight from my Mexico trip. I honestly looked better before the trip and I am a little disappointing for allowing myself to eat and drink as much as I did with no regard for the hard work I put it. That being said I am recommitted to getting lean and I am buckling down starting tomorrow with my eyes on the prize. Before my Cabo trip I weighed in at 195 dry. This morning before the pics I weighed in at 200.5. I think the 5lbs went straight to my gut. No excuses, I screwed up...but I had a blast!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
You're looking good still bro. Don't be too hard on yourself. Lifestyle change...remember what your old one was? Look at you now.

Keep it up.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Dude your looking even better!! im surprised this log is still going! haha Has it been 3 months since your on cycle?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Dude your looking even better!! im surprised this log is still going! haha Has it been 3 months since your on cycle?
I plan to let it die now. That was my last update post PCT. I wanted to ensure I gave pre-cycle, mid-cycle, and post PCT pics and update. Thx for following along!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
The pics look great man,.. you really should be proud of yourself. Now, stay vigilant!!!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Great log Silver. This was real helpful. you should def should be recommended to be sponsered for upcoming logs

Im going to run a cycle just like this in 2 weeks

metjg

Awards
Just read all 900 post. LOL Looks great. Don't get to bent over the back. I am month and a half out from L4/L5 microdiscetomy and ready to get back in gym. I feel like a new man. It will heal quick if you stay away for a month. I know that seems like eternity.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great log Silver. This was real helpful. you should def should be recommended to be sponsered for upcoming logs

Im going to run a cycle just like this in 2 weeks
You will be very happy with that stack. I know I was happy with the results I acheived. I am currently running a sponsored log for LG's MMV3. I appreciate the compliment!

nicely done silver.
That means a lot coming from you bro! Thx for your continued support.

Just read all 900 post. LOL Looks great. Don't get to bent over the back. I am month and a half out from L4/L5 microdiscetomy and ready to get back in gym. I feel like a new man. It will heal quick if you stay away for a month. I know that seems like eternity.
You had to wade through quite a bit of BS, but hopefully you got a little bit of good info from the log. My back is nowhere near as sore as my hip/leg due to the nerve. It makes routine tasks a beating. Luckily when I get in the gym I am able to shut it out. The Dr. said time and pain management is all I need, but the pain is getting worse and time feels like it is getting longer.

That is cool that you are back after the surgery. I am trying to avoid that and the Dr. didn't think I would need it. I am not ready to be out of commission for a month....yet. If this continues I will definately change my mind though.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Quick little update before today's final update.

Weight was down to 198 (197.5 almost stuck before finishing at 198).

I also looked at my bottle of Methyl Masterdrol V2 and noticed it was the XL version with 135 caps. Suhweet. I think I will dose it at 5 caps for 3 days and 6 caps for the remaining 20 days. That should finish up the cycle solid.

I had a good final MMV3 boosted workout today finished with 25 minutes of cardio. It is funny that the only time my back/leg is not on my mind is when I am busting my ass in the gym.

By the way, if anyone is tired of me whining about my back let me know and I can drop it.

DOH....I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry for the confusion. LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adrenaline and Endorphins have a way of masking things...heal up big man.