Silver is searching for his lost abs with the help of MMV3 (LG Sponsored!)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 UPDATE

Weight: 198.5lbs (-.5lbs) I am liking the way I am looking in the mirror more and more. The weight is staying the same, but I am leaning out some. I am pretty hard on myself typically, but I can see some improvement.

Training: Off Day/Legs

I wanted to work out today, but when I woke up I could hardly roll out of bed without screaming. It loosens up a bit after I get up and move around, but that pinched nerve is sucking more than the lower back pain ever did.

Vascularity:
Pump for no reason is a great thing. I was at church with the wife and looked down at my arms and the veins were bulging. From being a fat guy that couldn't see any veins to this is awesome!

Strength/Endurance:
Off Day, nothing to report.

Mood/Aggression:
Controlled agression still stays here. Loving the feeling.

Libido:
Yup, still rocking.

Sides: May include acne, lethargy etc.
Minimal acne, no dark urine, no back pumps, no increased lethargy. I am very satisfied with the fact that the sides are minimal to non-existent after some of the prohormones I have taken. (Same as yesterday)

Overall Sense of Feeling:
Still feeling alpha male and enjoying this run.

Extra notes or commentary:

I have decided to continue logging through my MMV2 run and into my T911 PCT. Hopefully I will be able to feel a switch in the compuonds to be able to relay what I feel the differences are. I still feel an increase in body temperature and it doesn't take much activity to get me sweating. I sweat easily normally, but this is above that.

Good night folks!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vascularity:
Pump for no reason is a great thing. I was at church with the wife and looked down at my arms and the veins were bulging. From being a fat guy that couldn't see any veins to this is awesome!
I too, on occasion, am guilty of checking out my vascularity in church. :lol:

Have you ran T-911 or MMV2 before? Sorry if you've mentioned it previously.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I too, on occasion, am guilty of checking out my vascularity in church. :lol:

Have you ran T-911 or MMV2 before? Sorry if you've mentioned it previously.
Nope. I have never used either, but might be looking more forward to T911 than mmv2. I wish I had androlic state, but I am out of excess cycle money for now.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T911 is freaking awesome! You're going to love it. MMV2 really helped my recomp. Just don't mix it with ATD.

Anadraulic State is definitely a good product as well. I'm actually just polishing off my tub. I've been mixing it with some extra BCAAs, WMS, and a couple caps of SLIN...woooooo! Talk about a pump!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job with the Log man, Your going to enjoy these next few weeks Silver! roll with that MMv2 and then into T-911 Woooooooooooooo is all i got to say:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
T911 is freaking awesome! You're going to love it. MMV2 really helped my recomp. Just don't mix it with ATD.

Anadraulic State is definitely a good product as well. I'm actually just polishing off my tub. I've been mixing it with some extra BCAAs, WMS, and a couple caps of SLIN...woooooo! Talk about a pump!
Agreed, T911 has me looking for excuses to run it ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work silver!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro!! - MMv3 looks like it does not fail to deliver. I'm waiting on my M1D Black yet, hopefully my log will have similar results like yours! You got some good strength going there too. Sucks about your back. I tweaked something in my back and was down for like 2 weeks....can't imagine having to have put up with that for longer though.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 UPDATE

Weight: 199.5lbs (+.5lbs) Weight is still hovering around the same starting point even with a few cheat meals slipped in. I do feel leaner and even the wife has made a comment or 2.

Training: Chest/Triceps

I had a killer session today and luckily my back/hip was feeling much better and not preventing me from going heavy. I had the hardest time getting into position on the bench and decline bench.

Flat Bench
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
275lbs x 4
185lbs x 8

Decline Bench
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 5
185lbs x 10

Cable Flies
3 sets of 75lbs x 10

Tricep Rope Press Downs
140lbs x 10
2 sets 150lbs x 10 (Personal Record)

Dumbbell incline press
2 sets of 55lbs x 10
60lbs x 6

Skull Crusher Supersetted with close grip bench
55lbs x 10
2 sets of 65lbs x 10

Kickbacks
2 sets of 20lbs x 10

Vascularity:
Can't say enough about the pump with this compound. Might not be as much as when on the Tren/P-Plex cycle, but it is awesome none the less.

Strength/Endurance:
Both were there today and I had strength and stamina the entire workout.

Mood/Aggression:
Controlled agression still stays here. Loving the feeling.

Libido:
Yup, still rocking.

Getting a little acne on my shoulders and arms, no dark urine, no back pumps, no increased lethargy. I am very satisfied with the fact that the sides are minimal to non-existent after some of the prohormones I have taken.

Still feeling alpha male and enjoying this run. (Same)

2 more days to get the most out of MMV3. I am happy with the product so far and I think others will be as well. I will post an update later, gotta run help the wife.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR, Silver!! Make these next two days count! :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Libido:
The wife said to give LG a shout out last night.
Maybe she didn't use those exact words. LOL

Awesome!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Libido:
The wife said to give LG a shout out last night.
Maybe she didn't use those exact words. LOL

Awesome!!!

I really could not understand what she was saying. I think she was speaking in tongues. LMFAO

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 UPDATE

Weight: 198.5lbs (-.5lbs) Looks like I will end this run + or minus a pound.

Training: Off Day

Vascularity:
If I did 10 pushups right now I think I would be pumped for hours with this compound. Very happy with that aspect of it.

Strength/Endurance:
Off day so no way to test it. I do feel feel like without this compound and the ON feeling that I would not be pushing myself as much as I am with this back injury.

Mood/Aggression:
Although I know I am ON and feel ON, I have not lost my temper or been snappy like I was on other compounds. While on Tren/P-Plex I felt like people were out to get me. In clubs I felt like guys were mad dogging me. At home I felt like my wife was constantly on my ass. I have come to realize she was not constantly on my ass. There were times I was asleep.:far2t:

Libido:
No visible signs of shut down. No problems getting it up or finishing the task at hand.

Acne is starting to pick up now with more bacne starting to rear its ugly head. I am experiencing some lethargy, but I honestly attribute it more to the back pain affecting my sleep and making me drag ass in the morning.

On past cycles I have had times where I was a little depressed with either my progress (overall), family life, work, etc. Some of that I am sure whas hormonal changes that made me expect more or feel I was entitled to more. I have not had any bouts of unhappiness or fits of anger. I will call it more of a focused agression that I am able to harness in the gym.

I am really liking what I am getting out of this product. I have run some of the harshest prohormones available (M-Drol, Epistane @ 50mg, Xtreme Tren/P-Plex combined) so it is nice to run something that gives me the ON feeling, increases my strength, helps with the leaning me up and is extremely low on sides to this point. I truly feel that if I was satisfied with my body fat and ate 3500-4000 clean calories a day I would have put on 4-5 lean lbs by now. I don't know if pictures will do justice to the changes I can feel/see in my body for 10 days of a product, but I am pretty happy with it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Quick little update before today's final update.

Weight was down to 198 (197.5 almost stuck before finishing at 198).

I also looked at my bottle of Methyl Masterdrol V2 and noticed it was the XL version with 135 caps. Suhweet. I think I will dose it at 5 caps for 3 days and 6 caps for the remaining 20 days. That should finish up the cycle solid.

I had a good final MMV3 boosted workout today finished with 25 minutes of cardio. It is funny that the only time my back/leg is not on my mind is when I am busting my ass in the gym.

By the way, if anyone is tired of me whining about my back let me know and I can drop it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn!!! :pat:
Am I late or whut??!!
MMV3 looks to be even better than Version 2!!
I've been speed-reading through this log and I'm really glad you've decided to extend it into the MMV2 so I can have some good reading material.

Tear it up big Silver!!! :head:

Sorry to hear you're still suffering with the leg/hip/back thingy. My right hip has been hurting for months!! It just makes me mad and then I pile on more weight to give it a reason to hurt!! :saevil:

NO PAIN.......NO GAIN!!!! And also KNOW PAIN.....KNOW GAIN!! :firedevil:

To plunge into the depths of pain is to discover thy true mettle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work Silver... It takes some serious heart to keep pushing through an injury. Mad respect!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick little update before today's final update.

Weight was down to 198 (197.5 almost stuck before finishing at 198).

I also looked at my bottle of Methyl Masterdrol V2 and noticed it was the XL version with 135 caps. Suhweet. I think I will dose it at 5 caps for 3 days and 6 caps for the remaining 20 days. That should finish up the cycle solid.

I had a good final MMV3 boosted workout today finished with 25 minutes of cardio. It is funny that the only time my back/leg is not on my mind is when I am busting my ass in the gym.

By the way, if anyone is tired of me whining about my back let me know and I can drop it.
Your going to love the MMv2 at 5-6 a day, that was my sweet area, how do you plan on dosing? and when is your work out time again? sheeeeesh! dont worry about your back man, this is your log:) I'd like to know how your feeling, so post away about it:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Damn!!! :pat:
Am I late or whut??!!
MMV3 looks to be even better than Version 2!!
I've been speed-reading through this log and I'm really glad you've decided to extend it into the MMV2 so I can have some good reading material.

Tear it up big Silver!!! :head:

Sorry to hear you're still suffering with the leg/hip/back thingy. My right hip has been hurting for months!! It just makes me mad and then I pile on more weight to give it a reason to hurt!! :saevil:

NO PAIN.......NO GAIN!!!! And also KNOW PAIN.....KNOW GAIN!! :firedevil:

To plunge into the depths of pain is to discover thy true mettle.
Glad to see you back on the forums again. Hip pain sucks and when I wake up I have a hard time even standing on that leg with all my weight.

Keep up the hard work Silver... It takes some serious heart to keep pushing through an injury. Mad respect!
I look at it this way, I can rest when I am dead. LOL

Your going to love the MMv2 at 5-6 a day, that was my sweet area, how do you plan on dosing? and when is your work out time again? sheeeeesh! dont worry about your back man, this is your log:) I'd like to know how your feeling, so post away about it:)
My workout schedule changes depending on times. I typically work our during lunch timeframe on Mon, Wed and Saturday and early morning on Thursday. I am thinking about dosing during the 5/day using 2-AM, 2-PreWorkout and 1 - PM. During the 6/day dosing I am thinking 2 - AM, 3-PreWorkout and 1 - PM.

What are the thoughts from the experts?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking about dosing during the 5/day using 2-AM, 2-PreWorkout and 1 - PM. During the 6/day dosing I am thinking 2 - AM, 3-PreWorkout and 1 - PM.

What are the thoughts from the experts?
I am certainly no expert, but I love the pre-workout blast method.
Personally, I'd do 1-AM, 4-PreWorkout, and 1-early PM-ish. But that's just me.

During my Epi/D-Bol cycle I was downing 3 or 4 caps of MMV2 1 hour pre-workout on my 4 workout days only. Man I love that stuff!!!

G-Money and I call it "encapsulated rage"!!! :angryfire: :zx11pissed: :aargh4:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

During my Epi/D-Bol cycle I was downing 3 or 4 caps of MMV2 1 hour pre-workout on my 4 workout days only. Man I love that stuff!!!

Feed me.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
:rant:

I kind of adopted T-God's method as well. For the workout day's I take 4 pre/w/o and then 1/1 later on. On my off days its 2 am, 2 around noonish and then 1 around 3. It doesn't bring out the rage as much but still keeps the fires burning.

I think these guys are right on. Encapsulated rage is it. Brings a focus and an anger at the iron that is yet to be matched. :rant:

Keep hitting it up large Silver!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had sleep issues when I took it too late, so I only dosed 2x/day. 3 pre-wo, and 3 around 1pm. Right now I'm pulsing it at 4 caps pre-wo. I'll probably bump it to 5.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
6 MMV2 is pretty sweet man... dose however you want, but I usually dosed about 2-3 at least one hour prior to my workout. I've had great results off just 4 pills a day actually.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 UPDATE - FINAL DAY OF MMV3

Weight: 198lbs (-1lbs) I am still stoked about the the leaning up that is going on due to this product.

Training: Biceps

I had a sweet final workout as a result of MMV3. I woke up sore not expecting much, but the MMV3 came through again to get me the agression I needed..

Hammer Curls
40lbs x 10
45lbs x 10
50lbs x 5
45lbs x 5

Cross Body Hammer Curl
2 sets of 25 x 10

Isolated single arm dumbell curl
2 sets of 35lbs x 10

Preacher Curls
4 sets of 65 x 10

Standing Cable Curls
3 sets of 50lbs x 10

Vascularity:
Nothing changed here. Still awesome pumps as a result of tis compound.

Strength:Endurance:
I honestly woke up thinking there was no way that I was going to be able to get much out of today's workout. Then I got to the gym and the switch went on. I was able to finish all the reps strong and finished up with 24minutes of cardio on the elliptical..

Mood/Aggression:
I am wondering what the difference between the compounds is going to be. I have heard both good and bad on the agression side of the house for MMV2 so I was pleasantly suprised to find out that MMV3 doesn't set me off or make my temper too short.

Libido:
Libido is normal.

Still having a little increased shoulder and back acne.

Still feeling on top of the world. I personally love the extra boost that this is giving me.

I already gave my quick update about extra MMV2 caps. I will begin dosing it tomorrow and it is typically a workout day. I have to see what my schedule dictates as far as workout due to work committment. I will try to sneak it in during the evening.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job, Silver! Glad you enjoyed the product. I'm excited to try it myself.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice run Silver, You ran this this great, with awesome detail bro! Im looking foward to this stuff . Like many said theres so many ways you can dose the MMv2, I am more fan of the bulk of it pre work out, I even dosed all 5 pre work out also and love it, never had any sleep issues, but not everyone is the same , I like the way you had it layed out, try it and see what you think, if you like it great! if not, when you dose 5, go 1/3/1 then dose 6 at 1/4/1, you can always play with it depending on how you feel, which is the most important thing:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good job Silver you had a good run with the MMv3, now I need to carry my ass to the store and get some MMv2 to see what happens!!!????I am getting pushed into it lol, he knows who he is hahahahahah.....:laugh::18:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job Silver you had a good run with the MMv3, now I need to carry my ass to the store and get some MMv2 to see what happens!!!????I am getting pushed into it lol, he knows who he is hahahahahah.....:laugh::18:
Do eeeeeeet!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Hahhahaha your like my buddy maybe tomorrow I'll make a trip to GNC and not let the wife know, then ask for forgiveness later.......:laugh: :18: :burnout:

If I was your size (i.e. not a fatass like me) I would roll into M1D and try to add a few lbs to your frame. You might hit your goal of 10lbs and from lots of feedback it is a solid compound with low sides. If I were in your position I would try it. Either way, everybody is do it. Peer pressure man!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its me:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
If I was your size (i.e. not a fatass like me) I would roll into M1D and try to add a few lbs to your frame. You might hit your goal of 10lbs and from lots of feedback it is a solid compound with low sides. If I were in your position I would try it. Either way, everybody is do it. Peer pressure man!
Sounds good I will probably go for the gold and do M1D and MMv2 at the same time......Hellz Yeah....:burnout:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good I will probably go for the gold and do M1D and MMv2 at the same time......Hellz Yeah....:burnout:
How it's supposed to be. :) - I still haven't tried M1D. Once I'm done with the current cycle, I'll have to reevaluate everything, including my schedule, and decide if I'll have room for something like that in the middle of summer. I have a feeling things are going to be very hectic, and will probably include losing weight (against my will), and there would just be no point to running anything like that when I can't eat enough.

I'll be chugging BCAAs, that's for sure.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice run silver! You have done an awesome log. Can't wait to see how mmv2 treats you, as well as T911 :)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
How it's supposed to be. :) - I still haven't tried M1D. Once I'm done with the current cycle, I'll have to reevaluate everything, including my schedule, and decide if I'll have room for something like that in the middle of summer. I have a feeling things are going to be very hectic, and will probably include losing weight (against my will), and there would just be no point to running anything like that when I can't eat enough.

I'll be chugging BCAAs, that's for sure.
M1D should be a good mass builder we'll see....try both what the hell!!??

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
M1D should be a good mass builder we'll see....try both what the hell!!??
Others have stacked it with great success. They appear to be very synergistic.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Others have stacked it with great success. They appear to be very synergistic.
M1D MMV2 was my first PH stack. I gained 12 lbs in 6 weeks. My DB bench went from 80's for 5 to 110's for 3. Zero side effects. You do the math.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log buddy, i really enjoyed it, well done on your gains and inspirational approach.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
M1D MMV2 was my first PH stack. I gained 12 lbs in 6 weeks. My DB bench went from 80's for 5 to 110's for 3. Zero side effects. You do the math.
Did ya get ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lethargic?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I second that!!
It aint over yet guys. Hopefully it is just getting started.

A quick note of excitement from me about this cycle and I know I am blowing my load early on my final review, but this will let you know how I am leaning on my final review stuff.

Weight/Size related goals:

1. Starting weight of the cycle is 199.
  • Finishing Weight 199lbs.
2. Belly measurement is 37" which is down 1.5" from 12/1/2008. :)
  • Belly measurements after 10 days of MMV3 is 36.25. HOLY CRAP DOWN .75 INCHES!
3. Waist measurement is 36" which is down 1" from 12/1/2008. :)
  • Waist measurements after 10 days of MMV3 is 35.25. HOLY CRAP DOWN .75 INCHES!
I actually wrote down my belly measurement as 36", but added .25 in case of measurement error. I knew I was slimming down some but I was shocked by that. I am still wearing a belt that I wore when I was 225lbs. I am down 3 notches on the belt and then I made my own several months ago. I had to create another notch last week and now I think I have convinced myself to buy a new belt. :laugh:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is time for a new belt. That's a reward!!!