Shredded Labs X-Trenavar standalone cycle...first log

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I'm using the orange flavor... I've heard several people say it's nasty, but I actually don't mind it.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Day 19 - Well.... Figured I'd give an update. I am still alive... I have yet to miss a workout, and I am definitely getting stronger... Fast. I am still @ 120mg ED.
THE GOOD-I am getting great pumps... And I am still more full looking. My vascularity is still up. Like I said, strength is definitely up. The intensity of my workouts is through the roof... I feel like a manimal! Lol. I am throwing around heavy stuff like its nothing.
THE BAD- no major physique changes yet... I might have even gained some fat, really hard to tell because I look leaner everywhere but my abs, which look bloated (is that normal?). minor back acne, massive lower back pumps, sometimes debilitating (I am still taking taurine), too much irritability/aggression. I have found myself wanting to injure people for very minor infractions... Lol, I am having to talk myself down and take deep breaths a lot. Part of it may be the caffeine intake as well (the irritability). I woke up the other night in a pool of sweat, which has only happened once. I feel menopausal off and on due to hot flashes. Some dreams still, but nothing crazy lately.
THE INDIFFERENT- I am sleeping pretty well, probably the caber. My sex drive is actually up a little the last few days, probably also the caber, and no gyno issues yet. Let me know if you have any questions I didn't answer. If it is desired I can post my workouts up also. Just didn't want to waste my time if no one would benefit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm still following along man. Diet is the key when running gear like that. I believe that you are cutting ATM so maybe check your carb and fat ratio I know with me too much carb intake leaves me bloated

Mystere3

Awards
Might be retaining some water/glycogen will prolly come off afterwards.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I'm still following along man. Diet is the key when running gear like that. I believe that you are cutting ATM so maybe check your carb and fat ratio I know with me too much carb intake leaves me bloated
I appreciate the response man... I have kept my carbs pretty low... For example, my daily carb intake consists of veggies, 1 small potato, 1/2 cup of quinoa and a banana immediately post workout. The fat intake is relatively low also. Most of it comes from a half an avocado, and some meat.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I was also thinking about starting some garcinia cambogia to aid in the fat loss. Never used it, but the studies seem fairly sound. Thoughts?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was also thinking about starting some garcinia cambogia to aid in the fat loss. Never used it, but the studies seem fairly sound. Thoughts?
I have never used it so I couldn't give you a honest opinion.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Well.... I am getting ready to order some IGF-1 DES and PEG MGF for my PCT. I've done a LOT of reading and it seems like this (in combination with everything else I'm going to be taking) should be good, and I might even gain a little more weight/lose more fat. Any thoughts or experiences with these?? I am just ordering so I have a few weeks to iron out the dosing details etc.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have zero idea what those are man. Peptides?...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You are correct. They are both peptides. Igf-1 = insulin-like growth factor. Mgf= mechano growth factor.
My only concern with using peptides would be their own potential of causing shut down. Just check into what the potential sides could be while using them and make an educated decision from there.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Well... I'm at the start of week 5 and I'm up to 150mg ED. Starting last week I started seeing noticeable fat loss with some slight gains in lbm. I am excited for the next month or so... Yes I'm even excited for pct! Lol. I am not taking the garcinia cambogia because I decided on IGF-1 DES, MGF, and PEG-MGF for PCT, and I want to avoid hypoglycemia issues. I am also doing 16/8 IF starting a few days ago. I have had great success with IF in the past. I will keep things up to snuff in the next few weeks and I will post up after pics at start of PCT, and end of PCT.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice dude I'm glad things are going well for you on this run! Any sides to report

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Nice dude I'm glad things are going well for you on this run! Any sides to report
Honestly, since week 4, only real negative side is some minor acne. I think the caber has eliminated most all the others, $80 well spent. ;). Vascularity is out of control right now, not sure if it's just bf loss, or what, but I hope it sticks around! Lol.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Honestly, since week 4, only real negative side is some minor acne. I think the caber has eliminated most all the others, $80 well spent. ;). Vascularity is out of control right now, not sure if it's just bf loss, or what, but I hope it sticks around! Lol.
How much caber are you running?

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
As of tomorrow I will be 1 week into pct. On the last day of my cycle I was 202lbs ( started @ 196) and around 15% bf. I lost some water weight ( I'm guessing) and I'm down to 197 this morning. I am down to 14.6% bf as of this morning. I have not lost any vascularity so far and i look better than when I was on cycle now that I'm drying out. Considering I wanted to recomp, I think this was a successful cycle. I felt pretty good all the way to the end, no major sides, and I look better and gained strength. I will post pics for end of cycle and end of pct in a few weeks.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
As of tomorrow I will be 1 week into pct. On the last day of my cycle I was 202lbs ( started @ 196) and around 15% bf. I lost some water weight ( I'm guessing) and I'm down to 197 this morning. I am down to 14.6% bf as of this morning. I have not lost any vascularity so far and i look better than when I was on cycle now that I'm drying out. Considering I wanted to recomp, I think this was a successful cycle. I felt pretty good all the way to the end, no major sides, and I look better and gained strength. I will post pics for end of cycle and end of pct in a few weeks.
Nice Dude Im glad this was a success for you

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice job man! In for final pics!

I'm gonna be running tren stane (epi 10mg and tren 10mg a cap) and do you think I need caber if I'm not running tren over 50-60? Ill prob just do 40-50 but 60 might happen. This is such a low dose I don't see it being an issue but let me know what you think.
I know it's super low but the idea is to just add to the effects of the cycle. Epi an tren have a nice synergy.

Mystere3

Awards
You could prolly get by with prolacterone

Mystere3

Awards
You could run that at low dose at bedtime.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Nice job man! In for final pics!

I'm gonna be running tren stane (epi 10mg and tren 10mg a cap) and do you think I need caber if I'm not running tren over 50-60? Ill prob just do 40-50 but 60 might happen. This is such a low dose I don't see it being an issue but let me know what you think.
I know it's super low but the idea is to just add to the effects of the cycle. Epi an tren have a nice synergy.
Honestly, I probably wouldn't worry about caber at that dose, unless you are very gyno prone! It did make my cycle run smoothly, but it is a little on the expensive side!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Honestly, I probably wouldn't worry about caber at that dose, unless you are very gyno prone! It did make my cycle run smoothly, but it is a little on the expensive side!
Ok. I have a source that delivers in 2 days. So ill just run it and if I have issues ill have prami quickly. -most caber is fake so I'd get prami if I had problems. I recently heard about this.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used LGI tren and Shredded labs and LGI superior. Just sayin.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I have used LGI tren and Shredded labs and LGI superior. Just sayin.
Good to know! I will probably run tren again in the future @ a higher dose, and shredded labs makes me nervous.

On a lower note... I weighed in @ 193 this morning! Wtf!!! I lost 4 lbs in two days? I am on torem and daa... No clue why I'm dropping weight so fast. This is my first time with a serm, and I can tell my estrogen levels are low because my eyes are dry as fk, and my joints are getting sore. Could drying up cause me to lose that much weight that fast? I was at 202 just under two weeks ago!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Good to know! I will probably run tren again in the future @ a higher dose, and shredded labs makes me nervous.

On a lower note... I weighed in @ 193 this morning! Wtf!!! I lost 4 lbs in two days? I am on torem and daa... No clue why I'm dropping weight so fast. This is my first time with a serm, and I can tell my estrogen levels are low because my eyes are dry as fk, and my joints are getting sore. Could drying up cause me to lose that much weight that fast? I was at 202 just under two weeks ago!
One of the down sides to oral only cycles my man. It can be super hard to keep your gains

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
So... Almost 3 weeks into pct and I'm down to 187 lbs and 12.6% BF. I have lost 15 sounds during pct, but I think it is the IGF-1 continuing to lean me out. I felt like dog sh!t the first two weeks but I'm bouncing back now. I am still @ 60mg ed of torem and 3g ed of daa.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So... Almost 3 weeks into pct and I'm down to 187 lbs and 12.6% BF. I have lost 15 sounds during pct, but I think it is the IGF-1 continuing to lean me out. I felt like dog sh!t the first two weeks but I'm bouncing back now. I am still @ 60mg ed of torem and 3g ed of daa.
A way I like to gage muscle loss is by strength, has your strength decreased dramatically from the 15 pound loss? Losing strength off cycle is expected but if you loose ALL of it that's a different story.
Sounds like you could benefit from 10mg of osta in pct. Ill be trying it in my next pct. But iv heard good things.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
A way I like to gage muscle loss is by strength, has your strength decreased dramatically from the 15 pound loss? Losing strength off cycle is expected but if you loose ALL of it that's a different story.
Sounds like you could benefit from 10mg of osta in pct. Ill be trying it in my next pct. But iv heard good things.
I honestly don't think I've lost any strength. Was rack pulling 500lbs, wide grip lat pull downs for 300lbs, all lifts have been good this week. I look bigger than before, but that's just being leaner. We'll see what happens in the next two weeks. I'll check out the osta for sure though. I think I'm gonna run some DMZ next.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice lifts. If I'm not loosing a ton of strength it doesn't worry me to much. Maybe up your cals a little. Dmz should be an enjoyable cycle!

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Well... I hope you can see the difference... I'm off of everything by over a week in those pics. I've been off cycle for 7 weeks now. I finished my torem about 2 weeks ago. I feel fantastic right now, so I'm assuming I'm "back." So here is where it gets messy... I feel so good that I want to start another cycle, LOL. I want to get to 10% or under and gain a few more lbs. I'm hovering at 190 right now and around 12-13%. I ordered some Ep15tane by Olympus Labs.... I want to run a 6 week cycle, probably 30/30/30/45/45/60. If I feel great, how much longer should I wait to start? I know people say time on=time off, but I hadn't done a cycle for quite awhile before my last tren cycle. I also plan on not doing another one for quite awhile after.

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
Sooooo.... I know I'm an idiot.... And I'm not discounting your advice, however I'm going to start a 6 week Epi cycle in two weeks... Which gives me 6 weeks off AFTER pct... I hear of guys doing 4 month cycles and making a full recovery. Given how long it had been and how long it will be after this one, I'm gonna listen to my body on this one. I feel like my natty test is actually higher than prior to my last cycle.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sooooo.... I know I'm an idiot.... And I'm not discounting your advice, however I'm going to start a 6 week Epi cycle in two weeks... Which gives me 6 weeks off AFTER pct... I hear of guys doing 4 month cycles and making a full recovery. Given how long it had been and how long it will be after this one, I'm gonna listen to my body on this one. I feel like my natty test is actually higher than prior to my last cycle.
How long total are you taking off including pct?

F1awless1

F1awless1

Awards
I plan on taking the rest of the year off after this one. I don't like being on cycle during the holiday.

Mystere3

Awards
Maybe you should check bloods. The issue isn't even complete recovery but also giving your receptors time to recover to prevent tolerance. I've run lots of cycles with short rest and you just don't get the same effect.

Do whatever you want, though.