Show off your GF thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Got so many compliments on my avatar thought I would start a thread to show off mine and get to see yours. :bigeyes:

This is mine. Also an interesting stat. She is 4'11 and loves it rough.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:hitit: Just curious. Is she colored or mixed. Also, would she not :saw: you if she knew yuo posted those?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
:hitit: Just curious. Is she colored or mixed. Also, would she not :saw: you if she knew yuo posted those?
Colored. lol. She would definitely be pissed if she knew.

She is ethiopian and portuguese.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This will not end well
There are going to be differences of opinions on what is attractive, haters that don't get girls and are sexually frustrated that will say they hit everything under the sun finer than yours but have no proof, and just plain a holes, but I think it will be ok. Can't really get upset about what some stranger says on the internet if you got some level of maturity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are going to be differences of opinions on what is attractive, haters that don't get girls and are sexually frustrated that will say they hit everything under the sun finer than yours but have no proof, and just plain a holes, but I think it will be ok. Can't really get upset about what some stranger says on the internet if you got some level of maturity.
If you had some level of maturity you would not illegally post pictures on the internet.

We've seen all we need to. You're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.