should I use a serm with razordrol or otc pct??

amadio21

Awards
I'm gnna do a 6 wk cycle of razordrol and I was wondering should I get a serm frm cem their tamox or a otc pct like revolution black??

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Well I found 2 different types. First one is 15mg epi and 50mg diendione and the other 15mg trendione and 30mg of that new 6-chlora...... Compound. Im assuming its the second version if u live in the US. So this is dosed pretty equally but U need to dose like 5-7 pills a day for a good dose. I advise serm with this product

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
For serm? It's all preference. I like Clomid but it more my vision a little blurry for last 2 weeks and a better libido booster than tamoxifen. But tamoxifen helps a little more if I have gyno. But if I buy tamoxifen I'll stack with DAA cuz it getsy stuff workin better than anything. But if u have the money, everyone prefers torem. I never used it cuz I just don't have the money and tamoxifen and Clomid work great. Also get some letrozole incase rebound gyno but letro needs to be dosed a certain way or u get nasty rebound gyno

amadio21

Awards
Thnks for the info man u have any recommendations on phs I've only taken 1 ad before and razordrol sounds good but if u think there's something better for a 3rd cycle I'd like to hear I've heard mass trauma is good also??

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
3rd cycle huh. Honestly skies the limit, what are ur main ur goals?

amadio21

Awards
And if u know are there any phs that don't need a serm and just a otc pct??

amadio21

Awards
I've done 2 cycles before ao this will b my 3rd ph cycle I'm try to pit on like 10lbs so just trying to bulk up alittle and I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down this time cause last cycle it got prtty high and I gt muscle twitching also

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
And if u know are there any phs that don't need a serm and just a otc pct??
Serm is required for everything. If u don't want to run it that's ur own risk. But halo and epistane are pretty mild

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles before ao this will b my 3rd ph cycle I'm try to pit on like 10lbs so just trying to bulk up alittle and I'm trying to keep my blood pressure down this time cause last cycle it got prtty high and I gt muscle twitching also
U can do a clean bulk with dmz-15. alpha20, trenavar, lmg, mentdione, ultradrol are good bulkers

amadio21

Awards
And what fo u usual take for ur blood pressure on cycle??

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
And what fo u usual take for ur blood pressure on cycle??
Celery seed extract is good. Take cycle supper by ai sports nutrition. Great price for amount of servings and has a lot if good stuff in it

amadio21

Awards
Haha thnks one more thing dovi need a pct with my serm also or no??

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Well the serm is the pct but always good to add more. Look up LGI Rehab, great product or Reboot by forerunner labs. Oooorrrr just DAA at 3g/day, stuff isagic and cheap

amadio21

Awards
And I actually have one more thing idk knw if this is right but should I take liquid stane for an ai on my cycle and can I use that as a pct instead of a serm??

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
And I actually have one more thing idk knw if this is right but should I take liquid stane for an ai on my cycle and can I use that as a pct instead of a serm??
Use liquid stane