Should I take steroids

Dcbeast

Awards
Hi I am 15, and a sophomore in high school. My high school football coach told me I needed to bulk up for the upcoming and I agree I only weigh 145 pounds, and 30 pounds would be a great target goal. A friend at my high school suggested this site, and I've been doing a bunch of research and came up with taking the following steroids:

Epistane 20/30/30/40
Superdrol - still not to sure how I will dose this

I've received my first order of epistane today and I am planning on starting it up tomorrow morning. Still waiting on the superdrol. What do you guys think of this? I've began taking my milk thistle, and required cycle support supplements a few days ago as well.

Thanks for all the help

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
No you're WAY too young. Eat more food and lift , do lots of bench, squat, deadlift, and other compound lifts. Take creatine monohydrate as well if you want.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Stop.

Throw all of stuff that away. You are 15. Plenty of time to grow naturally.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi I am 15, and a sophomore in high school. My high school football coach told me I needed to bulk up for the upcoming and I agree I only weigh 145 pounds, and 30 pounds would be a great target goal. A friend at my high school suggested this site, and I've been doing a bunch of research and came up with taking the following steroids:

Epistane 20/30/30/40
Superdrol - still not to sure how I will dose this

I've received my first order of epistane today and I am planning on starting it up tomorrow morning. Still waiting on the superdrol. What do you guys think of this? I've began taking my milk thistle, and required cycle support supplements a few days ago as well.

Thanks for all the help
Any friend that would suggest steroids to you is not a friend. Here's a crazy idea, eat more food, you'll gain weight. If you want to possibly permanently damage your endocrine system for years to come, possibly permanenetly, go ahead and use steroids. Otherwise, do what people have been doing for the last 100 years, eat food to get bigger and train like your life depends on it.

Obviously you will do this anyways since you've alread bought it. I actually feel bad for you, and your parents and the disappointment they must feel that their son would do something like this.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats ***** ****. up the epistane to at least 200mg/day for at least 10-12 weeks. and when you get the sd, take it a 100mg for first 4 weeks. guaranteed 30lbs

cmon you guys, cant you smell a troll when you see one? no high school kid knows where to get superdrol, or what epistane is. if he did, he wouldnt be asking on a forum, hed be asking his "friend that hooked him up"

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro you should run superdrol at 60mg a day and eat Lots of cheese

Dcbeast

Awards
I guess Im just getting a little nervous now and have been looking for alternatives. Would a SARM be okay to take? Anyone had luck with this?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I guess Im just getting a little nervous now and have been looking for alternatives. Would a SARM be okay to take? Anyone had luck with this?
Alternatives would be food, food and more food.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Then eat bigger meals.

You are 15...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats ***** ****. up the epistane to at least 200mg/day for at least 10-12 weeks. and when you get the sd, take it a 100mg for first 4 weeks. guaranteed 30lbs

cmon you guys, cant you smell a troll when you see one? no high school kid knows where to get superdrol, or what epistane is. if he did, he wouldnt be asking on a forum, hed be asking his "friend that hooked him up"
lol wut? It's incredibly easy to buy PHs. The gym i go to is right next to a high school and i hear plenty of idiot high schoolers talking about oral steroids. It would surprise me if OP was not a troll.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
At 15 you have more testosterone than most of us. If you can't gain, you're not eating enough, lifting enough or sleeping enough. It's usually eating or sleeping.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I thought it was a troll post too straightaway. But you never know, "the kids" do have access to this stuff and I know if it was around when I was 15 my stupid ass would have probably tried it :D

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
It's pretty easy to get prohormones/oral steroids,why do you think they have such a bad name? Its because of teenagers ****ing with what they dont know how to use,just like with anything. And OP if you're serious,just in case you're not a troll, just make sure you have a good PCT. Might as well try to help.

Viking23

Awards
I have seen many kids in high school run steroids and messed them self's up and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if op wasn't a troll because when I was in school kids were learning a lot about roids around senior year. That was 5 years ago and now I help coach and I hear all the time about kids using superdrol and to think I'm afraid to try it at 20mg ed these kids were running it at 20-30mg ed for 5-6 weeks.

And op to you don't be stupid and use these products. If you can't gain weight without them you won't gain it with them. And if your friends made gains on them they are probably all water that will be gone in two months.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Did someone say that high schoolers don't know what epistane is?? Lol tell that to the juiced up teens at my gym or better yet....tell that to the kids on YouTube who blatantly flaunt and log their prohormone use to the whole world. And people wonder why parents are afraid for their kids well being? Maybe if these dumb was teens shut the fuk up we would all be fine. Teen at my gym 5 nights ago..friend says "where ya going man? " friend replies loudly "I'm going to inject man" pathetic morons

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I started lifting seriously at 23 years old and I weighed 140lbs, in about 5 months I put on 30lbs, no roids necessary. If you think you are eating enough track your calories because if you were you would be gaining.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I went from 135 lbs at 18 yrs old to 200 lbs at 28 yrs old before I considered aas. Unless its for a sport specific career where steroids will enable you to reach the next level and a huge $ contract is on the line I would wait until you were close to 30 yrs old to begin pinning... My 02 cents...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Did someone say that high schoolers don't know what epistane is?? Lol tell that to the juiced up teens at my gym or better yet....tell that to the kids on YouTube who blatantly flaunt and log their prohormone use to the whole world. And people wonder why parents are afraid for their kids well being? Maybe if these dumb was teens shut the fuk up we would all be fine. Teen at my gym 5 nights ago..friend says "where ya going man? " friend replies loudly "I'm going to inject man" pathetic morons
no i said if they do, they arnt on a forum asking for permission. they just use it impulsively like morons

out of contxt ftw

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I read something once I really liked, it said steroids are like your ace in the hole. If you need them to play hs football you probably don't have the talent to get any attention from colleges, if you are good enough to make the team in college but need aas to get on the field, you aren't gonna make the NFL, if you are good enough to get to the NFL you can use aas to prolong your career from 1-3 years to 3-5 or whatever.

The risk isn't worth the reward when you are in high school, all you need is a healthy diet with a lot of protein and the right mindset.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Look you fu*king kid.... Tell your coach to go fu*k himself if he's gonna pressure you to fu*k up your body for a fu*king highschool sport (LOL) he's not a good coach just another **** sucker. I know if you already have your hands on this shlT then your already going to do it. If so your going to need 100+$$ for a pct or all those gains coach said you needed will be gone. Also idk if you hit puberty yet but your balls will probably suck up and stay like that without a pct. your welcome

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Look you fu*king kid.... Tell your coach to go fu*k himself if he's gonna pressure you to fu*k up your body for a fu*king highschool sport (LOL) he's not a good coach just another **** sucker. I know if you already have your hands on this shlT then your already going to do it. If so your going to need 100+$$ for a pct or all those gains coach said you needed will be gone. Also idk if you hit puberty yet but your balls will probably suck up and stay like that without a pct. your welcome
i think you knockedd it out of context too. the coach told himto gain weight, not use steroids. hes 145 pounds. any weight would be nice at that point

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
At that age it isn't even worth considering. Eat 4oz steaks 3 times a day with protein shakes in between meals, get the fruits and veggies in on the side and that should be more than enough put 10lbs on in a few weeks. Just eat until it hurts lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After checking his posts he is already taking Epi. Oh man I sure hope this kid stays healthy.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
At that age taking EPI would definitely show... Sudden appearance of thicker facial hair, hair thinning on top of the head etc... Definitely not worth taking at that age, if you don't look old for your age it is going to be blatantly obvious when you start taking them. Chances are if you have EPI and make no mention of your PCT you don't have one which will mess you up even more.

FranARG

Awards
You may harm your hormonal core for good...dont be stupid, kid.Check out how many members of this board are less than, say, 20yo, and you will get the idea.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I went from 135 lbs at 18 yrs old to 200 lbs at 28 yrs old before I considered aas. Unless its for a sport specific career where steroids will enable you to reach the next level and a huge $ contract is on the line I would wait until you were close to 30 yrs old to begin pinning... My 02 cents...
I was 28 when I decided to finally use AAS. Some say 25 but I think closer to 30 is a better option. I used my first PH/ds at 28. Before that all natural

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I was 28 when I decided to finally use AAS. Some say 25 but I think closer to 30 is a better option. I used my first PH/ds at 28. Before that all natural
I agree and I started in my early twenties and I am 28 now. It's a good idea to wait because of the hormonal reasons and coming closer to your natty limit, but I also wish I would have waited just to gain more knowledge, keeping more of the gains in my first couple cycles and nailing down the nutrition aspect.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I agree and I started in my early twenties and I am 28 now. It's a good idea to wait because of the hormonal reasons and coming closer to your natty limit, but I also wish I would have waited just to gain more knowledge, keeping more of the gains in my first couple cycles and nailing down the nutrition aspect.
I couldn't agree with this more, I am in the same boat also 28yo.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Buffets and creatine at the most but check with your dr. I took cell tech when I was 18 and added a lot of mass couples with lots of chicken and potato

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Squats. Deads. GOMAD.