Should I go for another bottle of prime, or Activate?

WesleyAlpha

Awards
Well, i'm almost done with my first bottle PRIME. I've been taking it as a part of my PCT with Nolva. I'm into week three, and so far my strength has increased pretty well, but no real size or weight gain yet. I've just added M Stak a few days ago. My goal is to add 5lbs or more in the next month, and I don't know if I should buy another bottle of PRIME and increase the dosage to 8-9caps/day instead of 6, or if I should just go for some Activate Xtreme?

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
well they say prime really doesnt kick in until week 3. I am using prime as well and I am also in week 3. I have to tell you, strength has definately shot up this week. I think I may want to get a second bottle and run it another month to see what really happens. I didn't know you could increase the dosage to 8 or 9 caps. have others done it?

JeEzYFkNBaBY

Awards
glad to here about gains with prime. in week 1 currently<<

stacked with ap (2nd bottle of ap)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
get 2 more bottles and run them at 9 caps to last you 26 days, take them with no break

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I'd get another bottle or two of Prime...I just started my second bottle and the results are kicking into high gear. Get some "Jacked" while you're at it...I'm not a rep. by any means, I just love USP products.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posts...most products u dont see full benefit unless ran for 8 weeks...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Prime by itself will not cause you to gain the weight you want. You need to EAT. I increased my food intake, and put on a LOT of weight. I got on ON's Serous Mass, peanut butter, potatoes, string cheese. I am not saying to eat that, just giving you an idea of how I increased my food intake, rather than simply relying on a supplement. With all this, I wish you all the best in your quest.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, i'm almost done with my first bottle PRIME. I've been taking it as a part of my PCT with Nolva. I'm into week three, and so far my strength has increased pretty well, but no real size or weight gain yet. I've just added M Stak a few days ago. My goal is to add 5lbs or more in the next month, and I don't know if I should buy another bottle of PRIME and increase the dosage to 8-9caps/day instead of 6, or if I should just go for some Activate Xtreme?
Activate Xtreme is a solid product

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are gaining strength in PCT isn't that pretty impressive? I would think you would want to stick with Prime...that said AX is pretty legit as well

WesleyAlpha

Awards
but i'm just about done with PCT, and i want to try and add at least five pounds. I am eating like a monster, M stak has really bumped up my appetite, but I don't want to trust in that alone because the ingredients don't look too impressive. Everybody says to buy some more PRIME, but I don't want to spend even more money on an extremely exspensive product like PRIME again, and see the same results, when most of the reviews I've read of Activate, most have seen results with just one bottle alone.

cjones29

Awards
f you are gaining strength in PCT isn't that pretty impressive? I would think you would want to stick with Prime...that said AX is pretty legit as well...

That's very true... Prime is very good.. and if it's working why change? I had to go through one bottle before i really notice those whole effects of it and for a natural strength/size gainer it's awesome... but if youre still gaining in PCT why would you even think of changing ha ha.. that's normally the opposite

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Just finished week 5 of Prime.

Started at 6, 9 and then up to 12 caps/day. I am loving 12 caps right now and will be running another 5 weeks @ 12/day ED!

WesleyAlpha

Awards
RoidRage, what kind of results have you seen so far from PRIME?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are gaining strength in PCT isn't that pretty impressive? I would think you would want to stick with Prime...that said AX is pretty legit as well
Agree. Both are certainly good products.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
Yeah Prime had the same effect for me. Strength is definately up on all lifts and did lose some body fat. I'm not sure exactly how much bf loss but i did notice pants are fitting looser now.

but i'm just about done with PCT, and i want to try and add at least five pounds. I am eating like a monster, M stak has really bumped up my appetite, but I don't want to trust in that alone because the ingredients don't look too impressive. Everybody says to buy some more PRIME, but I don't want to spend even more money on an extremely exspensive product like PRIME again, and see the same results, when most of the reviews I've read of Activate, most have seen results with just one bottle alone.
2 bottles of PRIME will cost 69.99 tomorrow at NP with a 100% money back policy if logged properly.

dpfisher

Just finished week 5 of Prime.

Started at 6, 9 and then up to 12 caps/day. I am loving 12 caps right now and will be running another 5 weeks @ 12/day ED!
Wow, someone at nearly my exact size doing the exact thing I was thinking of doing! This is really convenient. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Last time I had a bottle I saw NO results below 9 caps but I hadn't heard of anyone doing 12. The 6,9,12,12,12 plan is exactly what I was going to do.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Wow, someone at nearly my exact size doing the exact thing I was thinking of doing! This is really convenient. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Last time I had a bottle I saw NO results below 9 caps but I hadn't heard of anyone doing 12. The 6,9,12,12,12 plan is exactly what I was going to do.
Yes, but if my card won't be accepeted at the Nutra, idk if I can buy 2 more bottles =/

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Why won't your card be accepted? We can also do money orders.
Well I just sent one. I clicked Pay with Money Order, but I didn't expect it to go submit the order already. Good thing everything I wanted was in my cart.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
yeah i need a full breakdown of the log stipulations..especially the constraints on diet

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 bottles of PRIME will cost 69.99 tomorrow at NP with a 100% money back policy if logged properly.
Please define your view on being logged properly? I've heard and read up and down reviews and the price was hindering me buying it to be honest, but this is a great deal, Now I’ve never been one to try something and cry/slander products when I see no results come through, I mean sups are 10% of results anyway, and what may work for someone may not work for someone else. its training/diet that make them effective. But I’m curious to what your logging protocol is.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please define your view on being logged properly? I've heard and read up and down reviews and the price was hindering me buying it to be honest, but this is a great deal, Now I’ve never been one to try something and cry/slander products when I see no results come through, I mean sups are 10% of results anyway, and what may work for someone may not work for someone else. its training/diet that make them effective. But I’m curious to what your logging protocol is.
The details of how to log properly are here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/115749-never-never-offered.html