LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you've only been working out for 2 weeks I would do a maintain diet and keep the workouts consistent and progressing to see where that takes you.

What's your workout consist of?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fat lose is not a bad idea, but I would work on building more muscle at this time.

and please only hit the post button once!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great job loosing the fat, you absolutely should NOT bulk. You should eat about maintenance right now and get into a solid weight training routine. Newbie gains will come at maintenance calories. You're in a perfect position to add a little bit more muscle while losing a little bit more fat resulting in a dramatic improvement in as little as a few months. Pick a program any program that you think you can stick to it doesn't really matter. And stick with that program for a good 3 months. Eat around maintenance calories and make sure your getting in enough protein and nutritious foods.

Start yourself a little training log here on the forum. It'll definitely be helpful to your goals.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great job loosing the fat, you absolutely should NOT bulk. You should eat about maintenance right now and get into a solid weight training routine. Newbie gains will come at maintenance calories. You're in a perfect position to add a little bit more muscle while losing a little bit more fat resulting in a dramatic improvement in as little as a few months. Pick a program any program that you think you can stick to it doesn't really matter. And stick with that program for a good 3 months. Eat around maintenance calories and make sure your getting in enough protein and nutritious foods.

Start yourself a little training log here on the forum. It'll definitely be helpful to your goals.
@Smont hit the nail on the head, your best gains are always when you first start !!