Short of Breath, Inability to sweat on epistane

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I lived in Ireland for a while as a kid and I used to get potassium nitrate from aquamarine stores online
We would mix it with sugar, cook it and light that sucker up :D

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beta blockers are cheap and easy to get. Just ask for a check-up with your doc and your cycle lives on.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh, man. Since I started this thread everybody is checking there bp freak in out. Lol
Sounds about right lol. You can definitely freak yourself out and make your BP shoot up that's why you gotta check multiple times when you're calm

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
you can get a tablet cutter from your pharmacy. costs maybe $10
they split adex so I'm sure it will split whatever it is you're taking

deadliftz

Awards
Took just 18mg today. Blood pressure is still pretty high and I seem to be having a slight panic attack right now; tremors and such. I'll definitely be abandoning my cycle too now, just doesn't seem worth it. Thanks everyone for the help and support anyway.

Thinking I'll just detox for a day or two then start PCT with toremifene, perhaps dosed a bit lower than originally planned.

deadliftz

Awards
its probably low blood sugar. just about all of them do me that way. eat some sugar and see if it goes away. i was taking msten awhile back and got to shaking. i checked my blood sugar and it was 40. pretty common i think.
That's a possibility, but I've had a lot of sugar today, compared to usual.

Just gonna accept that I don't react well to this particular steroid. I'm also surprised that despite decent strength gains, I've gained no mass whatsoever after 23 days.

deadliftz

Awards
i hear you. just curious, what brand of epi were you taking?
Pure Labs. It's definitely not bunk, but as this is my first cycle for all I know it could be a completely different steroid.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since we like to be safe and responsible around here, a lot of what's going on here is good. Staying on top of your health is smart. However, there is truly no need to panic. People with blood pressures higher than ours go on for DECADES before REAL medical problems. 4-10 weeks is nothing. I had a patient with an uncontrollable condition on dialysis that NEVER had a bp under 220/100. I knew him 2 years before he finally popped an aneurysm. It took 5 years for him to even have kidney failure. These 'cycles' we do are safer than we are scared into believing. Its best to get in, be smart and dedicated, and get out. Try to keep what we gained and lessen the strain on our bodies.....

deadliftz

Awards
Since we like to be safe and responsible around here, a lot of what's going on here is good. Staying on top of your health is smart. However, there is truly no need to panic. People with blood pressures higher than ours go on for DECADES before REAL medical problems. 4-10 weeks is nothing. I had a patient with an uncontrollable condition on dialysis that NEVER had a bp under 220/100. I knew him 2 years before he finally popped an aneurysm. It took 5 years for him to even have kidney failure. These 'cycles' we do are safer than we are scared into believing. Its best to get in, be smart and dedicated, and get out. Try to keep what we gained and lessen the strain on our bodies.....
Your posts seem a bit conflicting. Do you reckon I should or should not continue the cycle?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
just use something that doesn't affect your health

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your posts seem a bit conflicting. Do you reckon I should or should not continue the cycle?
I do see that. I draw the line at a 'resting' bp of 165/85 on cycle.(I don't get worked up or nervous prior to taking it.) because God knows what its getting up to when I'm working out or pissed off. I'm just saying that's when I take further action to lower it. I don't end the cycle and draw up a will, make funeral arrangements, etc.

I just don't want anyone here thinking they are 15 minutes from certain death if they have a little high bp on cycle, most of us do.

deadliftz

Awards
I do see that. I draw the line at a 'resting' bp of 165/85 on cycle.(I don't get worked up or nervous prior to taking it.) because God knows what its getting up to when I'm working out or pissed off. I'm just saying that's when I take further action to lower it. I don't end the cycle and draw up a will, make funeral arrangements, etc. I just don't want anyone here thinking they are 15 minutes from certain death if they have a little high bp on cycle, most of us do.
I see what you mean. **** it, I'll keep it at 18mg for a few days and see where I stand, then hopefully bump it back up. Will also make sure to be more relaxed next time I check my bp.

jman6

Awards
Alright guys, I am almost done with pct(last day today). I went to my doctor 2 days ago and got everything checked out. I told him about the epi and stuff and asked him to basically check everything in my body. Everything came back great, my test levels are back to normal and my doctor said that he doesnt see a reason that my blood pressure would of gone that high (even with the epi) he just said that my body just didn't react right. So now I am officialt done with these **** prohormones and jumping on the real stuff in a few months. Oh, i also asked him I was healthy enough to do steroids again and he said yeah and to just stick with test.

n87

Awards
  • Established
... Oh, i also asked him I was healthy enough to do steroids again and he said yeah and to just stick with test.
Should have asked him for the script, while you're at it :)

JoshR

Awards
Alright guys, I am almost done with pct(last day today). I went to my doctor 2 days ago and got everything checked out. I told him about the epi and stuff and asked him to basically check everything in my body. Everything came back great, my test levels are back to normal and my doctor said that he doesnt see a reason that my blood pressure would of gone that high (even with the epi) he just said that my body just didn't react right. So now I am officialt done with these **** prohormones and jumping on the real stuff in a few months. Oh, i also asked him I was healthy enough to do steroids again and he said yeah and to just stick with test.
I'm not sure what's so fake about an active steroid in a capsule. But I highly doubt you'll do much better with "real gear". Maybe just stick to test

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's so fake about an active steroid in a capsule. But I highly doubt you'll do much better with "real gear". Maybe just stick to test
well take some pharmaceutical testosterone from ampoules and you'll know exactly what he means

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real gear. I got some fake gear, its called methyl 1 testosterone, but you know even though its WAY more potent than dbol, it isn't real so I don't expect much.

Lol, dumbasses

More gains, more sides, there is no way around it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Real gear. I got some fake gear, its called methyl 1 testosterone, but you know, it isn't real so I don't expect much.

Lol, dumbasses
My favorite is, "why mess with lousy ph's when you have access to real oral steroids?"

jman6

Awards
Should have asked him for the script, while you're at it :)
haha, ikr. I have actually know my doctor for a long time (before he was a doctor) but i dont think i would ever ask.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Real gear. I got some fake gear, its called methyl 1 testosterone, but you know even though its WAY more potent than dbol, it isn't real so I don't expect much.

Lol, dumbasses

More gains, more sides, there is no way around it.
M1T FTW