Sheriff Joe

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
His 'youth alcohol squad' unit is a scottsdale/phoenix unit, I believe. I was in cave creek at the time. I knew I lived in Joe's hood but I'd never heard of these clowns before.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My man...I'm not someone special. In fact i would have LOVED to get the NORMAL/unspecial punishment in this case, a simple MIC for a few hundred dollars. That's NOT what I got. Since it was Sheriff Joe's pet unit, more fees, harsher penalties, etc. Most of the time I've been partying it's a simple WARNING from uniformed officers. These were street clothes officers who could've flashed a damn cracker jax badge for all I know when they busted through the door.
And my friend might have been mouthing off, I was a little busy with the other cops at the time but I sure as hell snapped to attention when they put a dent in my dad's wall. Nice. Still not necessary.
Laws are highly subjective. Like I said, six months later I could've been legally driving. That's how MFing out of control I was. What a wasted youth.
Laws change all the time. Would you bitch if you got nabbed for having some banned PHs now that the laws changed? I bet you would, I bet most people on here would, think about it. Complacency and NOT speaking your mind is more dangerous than "whining" IMO. And I would never run for office to have laws changed. Not my cup of tea.
Arpaio's under investigation again, and hopefully he will be out of power soon.
I do think some laws are out of control and their punishment too. However, there should be a level of punishment to make sure stupid things aren't blown off that could lead to serious situations but are ignored due to a belief of getting an easy, slap on the wrist.

Underage drinking at a house is one a law that I believe should have higher levels of punishment that vary according to the situation. A 20 year old having a few drinks with some buddies in their home is different than 16 year old females in a home with a bunch of older dudes making enough racket to get the police called.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I do think some laws are out of control and their punishment too. However, there should be a level of punishment to make sure stupid things aren't blown off that could lead to serious situations but are ignored due to a belief of getting an easy, slap on the wrist.

Underage drinking at a house is one a law that I believe should have higher levels of punishment that vary according to the situation. A 20 year old having a few drinks with some buddies in their home is different than 16 year old females in a home with a bunch of older dudes making enough racket to get the police called.
I agree with you. Some of the people at my house at the time were over 21 and no one was really out of control. A few people were being too loud, for sure but nothing crazy...I mean out of all the people(15 or so) there were only 6(including myself) underagers who blew ANYTHING on the breathalyzer...and I only blew a .04 and most of my friends were around this level. This was around 1 am so it's not like we were on pace to get sh*tfaced either...

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I still think Joe Rocks!
And by the way I see nothing wrong with 7 officers at a party of 6. Officer safety is something that most dont think about but when you are an officer or know one you think about it often. Those officers were walking into an unknown. Put yourself on the other side someday.
I can agree that there are some laws that punish too much and others that dont punish enough. That's why I vote.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I still think Joe Rocks!
And by the way I see nothing wrong with 7 officers at a party of 6. Officer safety is something that most dont think about but when you are an officer or know one you think about it often. Those officers were walking into an unknown. Put yourself on the other side someday.
I can agree that there are some laws that punish too much and others that dont punish enough. That's why I vote.
Exactly

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I've been at plenty of bigger parties where two or three officers took care of it fine. But I see your point. If I didn't have to pay additional fees for this 'unit', I wouldn't care if there were 1000 officers there.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've been at plenty of bigger parties where two or three officers took care of it fine. But I see your point. If I didn't have to pay additional fees for this 'unit', I wouldn't care if there were 1000 officers there.
So in AZ, you can't drink alcohol in the privacy of your own home if you're a minor under your parent's supervision? My dad NEVER let me drink a beer in his presence until I was 21 (and I didn't think that was very nice of him, lol), but I have always heard that it is not against the law at a private residence. Maybe one of the cops here can clarify.

They probably just came because you guys got too loud, and started breath-alyzing since they were there already, ya know? I got an MIP once man. They made us pour out every single beer one by one, and we all got sizable tickets. I deserved to pay the fine because I was a minor drinking in a public area, but I think it was cruel and unusual that they made us pour the beer out as they laughed at us. That's all the beer we had! Just sick maaaaaan. :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I'm saying is THEY haven't all been convicted of anything. He runs a JAIL.
Are you sure you want another demonstration of the ciruclar non-logic?

"If they wasn't guilty Sheriff Joe's good men wouldn't have arrested them."

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
So in AZ, you can't drink alcohol in the privacy of your own home if you're a minor under your parent's supervision? My dad NEVER let me drink a beer in his presence until I was 21 (and I didn't think that was very nice of him, lol), but I have always heard that it is not against the law at a private residence. Maybe one of the cops here can clarify.

They probably just came because you guys got too loud, and started breath-alyzing since they were there already, ya know? I got an MIP once man. They made us pour out every single beer one by one, and we all got sizable tickets. I deserved to pay the fine because I was a minor drinking in a public area, but I think it was cruel and unusual that they made us pour the beer out as they laughed at us. That's all the beer we had! Just sick maaaaaan. :p
Haha I should clarify that my dad wasn't in town that night. You reminded me of another weird thing about that night...They didn't confiscate or make us pour the alcohol out. As soon as they wrote their citations and essentially had our money they bounced and we could've just continued partying. Another reason I believe they weren't interested in stopping us troubled youths from breaking the law, it's all about the benjamins.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

LOL Sheriff Joe and his good ole boys

dpfisher

Yeah this is a byproduct of the hero worship culture we live in. Police, despite not really being in that unsafe of a profession and rarely doing anything of value to society are HEROES WHO RISK THEIR LIVES EVERY DAY HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THEM. There was some news story recently where some guy shot at a cop and the phrase "The hero cop" was used to describe the cop even though he just stood there like an idiot while the guy drove off and never actually did anything.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is a byproduct of the hero worship culture we live in. Police, despite not really being in that unsafe of a profession and rarely doing anything of value to society are HEROES WHO RISK THEIR LIVES EVERY DAY HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THEM. There was some news story recently where some guy shot at a cop and the phrase "The hero cop" was used to describe the cop even though he just stood there like an idiot while the guy drove off and never actually did anything.
A handful of the best charactered people I've met were cops (military police and civilian), however a far greater number of blue-suited thugs are my experience.

First, you have to be an American, which means cherishing the constitution and individual rights as NOT AN OPTION nor an "impediment" to your d-baggery/thuggishness, no matter your intention.

Watching a show last night, and Old Joe's courtroom deputy, the one that wiped his ass with the Constitution by stealing the defendent's attorney's private documents to "make a copy", and promptly was found in "contempt of court", but Old Joe tried to back up his crony's behaviour, made the top horrific courtroom situations of the year.

Here's to hoping for a federal takedown of his abuse of power.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People get blinded by positions before the person or action.

All military didn't join to serve their country
All doctors didn't want to help people
All judges don't want to see justice

Even a person doing a heroic act may be a horrible person...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People get blinded by positions before the person or action.

All military didn't join to serve their country
All doctors didn't want to help people
All judges don't want to see justice

Even a person doing a heroic act may be a horrible person...
and even an elected Republican Senator might have posed naked for a magazine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I'm saying is THEY haven't all been convicted of anything. He runs a JAIL.
But he has no power over the judicial/court system which hands out convictions! The DA and State both have power to conduct their own investigations.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Commiting crimes are a good way to get sent to jail.
If you don't wanna go to jail dont commit crime.
If you live in maricopa county you really dont wanna commit crime cause Joe is a mean ass mofo.

I feel safer thanks to Joe.

Joe is entertaining if nothing else, whats the big deal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But he has no power over the judicial/court system which hands out convictions! The DA and State both have power to conduct their own investigations.
What he is saying is that BEFORE convictions, these are innocent citizens. He is punishing innocent (until proven guilty) citizens and endangering their lives/health/violating their civil rights.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I AM NOT upset that I broke the law and got punished. I am upset that the SEVERITY of this was much different than that of countless others in the same circumstance.
You just contradicted yourself. You ****ed around, you paid the price. The law might be wrong, the punishment might be wrong, but your ignorance to the actual enforcement is your fault. You arent pissed it happened. You are pissed it happened to you. You didnt give two ****s you broke the law. You gave two ****s when it came to you serving out the punishment.

There are only a couple states that allow that. Texas being one of them. At some restaurants, my parents can order me a beer etc.

A handful of the best charactered people I've met were cops (military police and civilian), however a far greater number of blue-suited thugs are my experience.

First, you have to be an American, which means cherishing the constitution and individual rights as NOT AN OPTION nor an "impediment" to your d-baggery/thuggishness, no matter your intention.

Watching a show last night, and Old Joe's courtroom deputy, the one that wiped his ass with the Constitution by stealing the defendent's attorney's private documents to "make a copy", and promptly was found in "contempt of court", but Old Joe tried to back up his crony's behaviour, made the top horrific courtroom situations of the year.

Here's to hoping for a federal takedown of his abuse of power.
"The government maaan, its like...evil maaaan. Damn pigs bro! They're all like facists maaan."

What he is saying is that BEFORE convictions, these are innocent citizens. He is punishing innocent (until proven guilty) citizens and endangering their lives/health/violating their civil rights.
They are in jail. Should they have a spa and volleyball court for activities? Are you really complaining about people being in jail before/during a trial?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"The government maaan, its like...evil maaaan. Damn pigs bro! They're all like facists maaan."
Yeah, that was exactly my point. And yes, people that run ramshot over constitional rights, defending those actions with "authority" ARE fascists, not to mention criminals themselves. Perhaps we should create a federal sheriff joe "camp" and throw them into it for a while?
They are in jail. Should they have a spa and volleyball court for activities? Are you really complaining about people being in jail before/during a trial?
Punsihment before conviction? hell yeah I have problem with that. They are innocent people until proven otherwise. Spa anc volleyball is a false dichotomy. How about clean safe water, fresh food, safety from other inmates, and passably reasonable accomodations?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
You just contradicted yourself. You ****ed around, you paid the price. The law might be wrong, the punishment might be wrong, but your ignorance to the actual enforcement is your fault. You arent pissed it happened. You are pissed it happened to you. You didnt give two ****s you broke the law. You gave two ****s when it came to you serving out the punishment.
QUOTE]
How is that contradicting myself? Getting the same punishment as everyone else from a non specific task force is the norm. My "f*cking around" was just like everyone elses. That's the LAW being inconsistently applied. Yeah bro I was REALLY f*cking around, I had enough beer to blow a .04. What is with all you sanctimonious termites crawling out of the woodworks? The law is subjective. Obviously I didn't do anything that terrible because me doing it 6 months later would have been a-ok. Yeah I sure did a lot of growing up in those 6 months leading up to 21, it was unreal brother. Put me in a different country and it would have been legal. So how is that "****ing AROUND" because some one else decided on that age here in the US? Sorry, the law doesn't set my moral standards, I do. I don't consider that evil or a harm to anyone. You and kingjames should go get a non-alcoholic beer and kick it sometime, maybe play some nintendo wii or something.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Punsihment before conviction? hell yeah I have problem with that. They are innocent people until proven otherwise. Spa anc volleyball is a false dichotomy. How about clean safe water, fresh food, safety from other inmates, and passably reasonable accomodations?
I don't have a problem with them being detained prior to trial, but those that are not convicted really should not suffer the same consequences as those that have been, and unfortunately that's how it goes down. Are most probably guilty? Yes, but they haven't been proven so. It sort of goes against due process.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a problem with them being detained prior to trial, but those that are not convicted really should not suffer the same consequences as those that have been, and unfortunately that's how it goes down. Are most probably guilty? Yes, but they haven't been proven so. It sort of goes against due process.
This is half of the civil liberties argument against this guy, and the reason he will likely be taken down by the Justice department.

Being elected and being supported by any majority does not give authority to violate the constution. If it did, you would see small pockets of community sanctioned slavery.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro I was REALLY f*cking around, I had enough beer to blow a .04. What is with all you sanctimonious termites crawling out of the woodworks? The law is subjective. Put me in a different country and it would have been legal.
useless trivia : in fort huachuca AZ (military intelligence training ground, and federal installation) the drinking age is 18. i watched the superbowl in 1995 and had a beer at a bar on post legally right after i turned 19...

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
useless trivia : in fort huachuca AZ (military intelligence training ground, and federal installation) the drinking age is 18. i watched the superbowl in 1995 and had a beer at a bar on post legally right after i turned 19...
Just curious, where is fort huachuca?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was exactly my point. And yes, people that run ramshot over constitional rights, defending those actions with "authority" ARE fascists, not to mention criminals themselves. Perhaps we should create a federal sheriff joe "camp" and throw them into it for a while?

Reasonable accomodation is subjective. The fact you live in a romantic world of struggle against a facist police force just makes me not take you seriously. For as great as products as you make, you have a warped view on the world. Fresh food is something we cant even get in our schools. Im really curious as to why you focus so intently on man rape. These accommodations are reasonable. As forementioned, if troops can live in them, so can criminals.

QUOTE]
How is that contradicting myself? Getting the same punishment as everyone else from a non specific task force is the norm. My "f*cking around" was just like everyone elses. That's the LAW being inconsistently applied. Yeah bro I was REALLY f*cking around, I had enough beer to blow a .04. What is with all you sanctimonious termites crawling out of the woodworks? The law is subjective. Obviously I didn't do anything that terrible because me doing it 6 months later would have been a-ok. Yeah I sure did a lot of growing up in those 6 months leading up to 21, it was unreal brother. Put me in a different country and it would have been legal. So how is that "****ing AROUND" because some one else decided on that age here in the US? Sorry, the law doesn't set my moral standards, I do. I don't consider that evil or a harm to anyone. You and kingjames should go get a non-alcoholic beer and kick it sometime, maybe play some nintendo wii or something.
You set your moral standards. Thats great. Good for you. Your standards are wholly irrelevant. The law supercedes whatever you want to think. You got stuck holding the hot potato, get the **** over yourself. You got caught, pay the price, and shut up. You are just pissed you got caught, not because of the unfairness. No one likes a whiner. Cry some more, itll make it better. All crimes have different punishments, you cant blame him for how it was applied.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reasonable accomodation is subjective. The fact you live in a romantic world of struggle against a facist police force just makes me not take you seriously. For as great as products as you make, you have a warped view on the world. Fresh food is something we cant even get in our schools. Im really curious as to why you focus so intently on man rape. These accommodations are reasonable. As forementioned, if troops can live in them, so can criminals.

You set your moral standards. Thats great. Good for you. Your standards are wholly irrelevant. The law supercedes whatever you want to think. You got stuck holding the hot potato, get the **** over yourself. You got caught, pay the price, and shut up. You are just pissed you got caught, not because of the unfairness. No one likes a whiner. Cry some more, itll make it better. All crimes have different punishments, you cant blame him for how it was applied.
Agreed. Plus, if someone if caught after killing someone, then since he hasn't been convicted yet, we should put up in a hotel with spa accomodations and HOPE he shows for trial!? Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

dpfisher

Agreed. Plus, if someone if caught after killing someone, then since he hasn't been convicted yet, we should put up in a hotel with spa accomodations and HOPE he shows for trial!? Come on, this is getting ridiculous.
What if someone is caught after NOT killing someone?

dpfisher

What if someone is caught after NOT killing someone? Not that most of the people he's arresting are violent anyway, he does run unconstitutional searches on anyone driving through.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
What if someone is caught after NOT killing someone? Not that most of the people he's arresting are violent anyway, he does run unconstitutional searches on anyone driving through.
Not on anyone driving, on persons portraying suspicious behavior or when an officer feels he has reasonable cause. That's not illegal or unconstitutional.
If deputies pull over a truck because five Mexicans are riding in the front without seat belts, isn't it reasonable cause to ask them all for state issued ID?
And when a few of them are in this country Illegally, isn't it okay to see that they are deported?
Or should law-abiding-tax-paying-Americans foot the bill for the Illegal (who pays zero taxes) who is straining our economy with his five kids all in state-funded access care while we pay for our insurance and pay higher taxes to accommodate the strain on the state-funded health care?
Last year in Maricopa county more than 50% of newborns were born under access care, for the last two years, the #1 name for newborn boys in Maricopa county-Jose. (not kidding)

dpfisher

That has absolutely nothing at all to do with illegally searching cars for drugs (or whatever) just because you know sometimes drugs are in cars. You're just trying to make a BUT DEY TAKIN OUR MONEYS argument about something we aren't talking about.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
That has absolutely nothing at all to do with illegally searching cars for drugs (or whatever) just because you know sometimes drugs are in cars. You're just trying to make a BUT DEY TAKIN OUR MONEYS argument about something we aren't talking about.
And DEY TUK R JARBS!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

LOL you sound like a robot. That's ok bud, I'll think for myself and I'll continue to express myself because the day I don't even speak up (whine as you call it) is the day I'm dead. Sorry bud, one of the founding principles of the nation is freedom of speech and you telling me to NOT USE IT and you telling me to ABIDE BY THIS NATION'S LAWS is somewhat of a contradiction. What is your end goal here? You aren't artticulating things in some incredibly intellectual way that is going to sway my opinions in the least so don't waste your time. You telling me how I really feel and what I'm really pissed off about is LAUGHABLE dude you're some random chump thousands of miles away that doesn't know me whatsoever so save it.
If you're cool with the law being inconsistently applied then I have nothing left to say to you, I am not going to argue with a nutjob.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
LOL you sound like a robot. That's ok bud, I'll think for myself and I'll continue to express myself because the day I don't even speak up (whine as you call it) is the day I'm dead. Sorry bud, one of the founding principles of the nation is freedom of speech and you telling me to NOT USE IT and you telling me to ABIDE BY THIS NATION'S LAWS is somewhat of a contradiction. What is your end goal here? You aren't artticulating things in some incredibly intellectual way that is going to sway my opinions in the least so don't waste your time. You telling me how I really feel and what I'm really pissed off about is LAUGHABLE dude you're some random chump thousands of miles away that doesn't know me whatsoever so save it.
If you're cool with the law being inconsistently applied then I have nothing left to say to you, I am not going to argue with a nutjob.

Dont mistake "can" and "should" when it comes to freedom of speech. Im telling you to shut up because you should, not because you have to. You played a stupid game, you got a stupid prize. You are a crybaby. Get over it.

Whats really laughable is how you honestly believe you were singled out. Murder convicitons have different sentences. 25 years, life in prison, death. The penalty is subjective. You did it to yourself and got the **** end of the stick. Look in the mirror when you want someone to blame. If you are complaining about something in life not being fair, you have a lot of growing up to do.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

Dont mistake "can" and "should" when it comes to freedom of speech. Im telling you to shut up because you should, not because you have to. You played a stupid game, you got a stupid prize. You are a crybaby. Get over it.

Whats really laughable is how you honestly believe you were singled out. Murder convicitons have different sentences. 25 years, life in prison, death. The penalty is subjective. You did it to yourself and got the **** end of the stick. Look in the mirror when you want someone to blame. If you are complaining about something in life not being fair, you have a lot of growing up to do.
You're funny...and sound like a really boring dude. The penalty should not be subjective. That's the point of having laws, that's what they are a STANDARD for crimes and punishment. You're arguing with that so like I said, I can't argue with a loon. Bro I bet if you were alive during the Salem Witch Trials you'd tell them 'WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DOIN YOUR SORCERY' and that they did the crime so they should quit cryin and burn.
Some crazy things have been crimes at certain points in time, so blindy believing the law is all that is right and any deviation is wrong just seems stupid to me. Beyond stupid. You have your own brain....well maybe not you, but the average human has their own brain and should decide for themself.
You are telling me I "should" shut up. Why on God's green earth "should" I listen to you? I really care what you think playa
I really care how I am perceived on a message board with people I'll never meet...so please texas....please help me, I'm in desperate need of some good wholesome fatherly advice. Give me just one more nugget of your wisdom.
Let me make it clear that I wipe my ass with every word you have said. You're not going to convince me to do anything. Ever. So keep talkin. Keep talkin. Keep in mind I came in and posted on a thread about SHERIFF JOE(title of the thread in case you've forgotten) and posted my experience with one of his money wasting units...and you come in to discuss the topic? No just to bitch at me. Way to contribute.
Please do tell me what else I need to do. I measure my success in life by your standards kid.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I guess some people are just raised by households with no consequences.
Poor kids.
Nope I was just raised in a household where the consequences were appropriate in regards to the action. Poor me. I am rational oh god no

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
You're funny...and sound like a really boring dude. The penalty should not be subjective. That's the point of having laws, that's what they are a STANDARD for crimes and punishment. You're arguing with that so like I said, I can't argue with a loon. Bro I bet if you were alive during the Salem Witch Trials you'd tell them 'WELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DOIN YOUR SORCERY' and that they did the crime so they should quit cryin and burn.
Some crazy things have been crimes at certain points in time, so blindy believing the law is all that is right and any deviation is wrong just seems stupid to me. Beyond stupid. You have your own brain....well maybe not you, but the average human has their own brain and should decide for themself.
You are telling me I "should" shut up. Why on God's green earth "should" I listen to you? I really care what you think playa
I really care how I am perceived on a message board with people I'll never meet...so please texas....please help me, I'm in desperate need of some good wholesome fatherly advice. Give me just one more nugget of your wisdom.
Let me make it clear that I wipe my ass with every word you have said. You're not going to convince me to do anything. Ever. So keep talkin. Keep talkin. Keep in mind I came in and posted on a thread about SHERIFF JOE(title of the thread in case you've forgotten) and posted my experience with one of his money wasting units...and you come in to discuss the topic? No just to bitch at me. Way to contribute.
Please do tell me what else I need to do. I measure my success in life by your standards kid.
Im boring because I think if you get caught breaking laws, you pay up and move on? I partied harder in high school than you ever have, when I got caught, I paid my dues, went to military school. What a spoiled little bitch you are when you think that the world should be fair. Thats indicative of just how easy you have it and how spoiled you are. Youre the victim, you were treated unfairly for breaking the law, blah blah blah. You should shut up because you have nothing to correctly complain about. Its like listening to a kid with a trust fund bitching about not getting a new mercedes for his 16th birthday. Shut up. Seriously, your wanna be tough guy attitude is cute but youre nothing but a spoiled little girl on the inside. I wont discuss the topic because you have no legitimate grievance. Want to know a secret? Punishment isnt supposed to be an "Oh alright, whatever." Validity of the laws is irrelevant, you broke them, whatever they are. You pay your dues.

Lifes not fair. You need to realize that, accept it, and roll with the punches. Stop being a ****ing child. Seriously, its pathetic.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Im boring because I think if you get caught breaking laws, you pay up and move on? I partied harder in high school than you ever have, when I got caught, I paid my dues, went to military school. What a spoiled little bitch you are when you think that the world should be fair. Thats indicative of just how easy you have it and how spoiled you are. Youre the victim, you were treated unfairly for breaking the law, blah blah blah. You should shut up because you have nothing to correctly complain about. Its like listening to a kid with a trust fund bitching about not getting a new mercedes for his 16th birthday. Shut up. Seriously, your wanna be tough guy attitude is cute but youre nothing but a spoiled little girl on the inside. I wont discuss the topic because you have no legitimate grievance. Want to know a secret? Punishment isnt supposed to be an "Oh alright, whatever." Validity of the laws is irrelevant, you broke them, whatever they are. You pay your dues.

Lifes not fair. You need to realize that, accept it, and roll with the punches. Stop being a ****ing child. Seriously, its pathetic.
Aw gee thanks dad!
LOL know your role kid, it's not my parent
Good for you! You partied hard in high school. Now I hope you have fun playing nintendo wii and drinking sparkling cider. Military school eh? No wonder you came out a robot. I have no trust funds, I've been working and going to school since I was legally able to work and I went to college on an academic scholarship and graduated magna cum laude all while having two jobs and a daugter last year...I've worked hard for it....Sorry boss..
One more time bro, I am not just going to listen to some chump on the internet...I need to respect or fear someone to take them seriously and you fall under neither category nutjob.
Again, don't know why im arguing with you
YouTube- Peter Paul Almond Joy & Mounds - "Feel Like A Nut" (1980)

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
After you do so many pills, blow, weed, and cases of beer, it just gets old. You grow out of it. Ill have a beer occasionally but never more than 3. I guess I grew up. Dont mistake hard work for maturity. Its obvious you dont have it. Keep whining.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After you do so many pills, blow, weed, and cases of beer, it just gets old. You grow out of it. Ill have a beer occasionally but never more than 3. I guess I grew up. Dont mistake hard work for maturity. Its obvious you dont have it. Keep whining.
Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I live about 10 miles away from Joe's Dept. . . I think he does his job and does it well enough said. . . I think he should be in charge of the U.S border this world would be much better off because he gets **** done. Thats why people dont like him

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live about 10 miles away from Joe's Dept. . . I think he does his job and does it well enough said. . . I think he should be in charge of the U.S border this world would be much better off because he gets **** done. Thats why people dont like him
Or, you know, like has been discussed people don't like him because he thinks he and his thugs can disregard constitiional rights when they inconvenience him.