Shelf life of liquid RC serms

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So assuming my RC liquid serm is legit, what is the typical shelf life for any given liquid serm? Will it lose potency over several months?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Call me a skeptic but I would say yes. I prefer pharma.

Also - RC caber isn't stable really

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say yes the longer the shelf live the less potent it will be. If stored in the proper place I would give it a year. I'm just kind of throwing that number out there so it may be longer.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So assuming my RC liquid serm is legit, what is the typical shelf life for any given liquid serm? Will it lose potency over several months?
once I open something, I assume the shelf life is rapidly degrading.

if you open it and use it and let it set for a few months, I'd assume it's reduced quite a bit....

fortunately, RC stuff is cheap enough it's not a big deal to toss stuff.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
once I open something, I assume the shelf life is rapidly degrading.

if you open it and use it and let it set for a few months, I'd assume it's reduced quite a bit....

fortunately, RC stuff is cheap enough it's not a big deal to toss stuff.
I have some RC Sildenafil and it is 2-3 yo and no (subjective) loss of potency. The question I'm wondering is what sort of bacteria grows in RCs over time. Here's to the immune system!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I have some RC Sildenafil and it is 2-3 yo and no (subjective) loss of potency. The question I'm wondering is what sort of bacteria grows in RCs over time. Here's to the immune system!
LOL!

yeah, I'd assume the alcohol would keep the bacteria away, right? I'd hoped it does....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For something that you NEED to have work like Nolva, I probably wouldn't trust it fully after a year. But I have used liquid V after a year or two and it seemed fine.