Sexual Aid Results Thread!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crader, we don't really know eachother but I want to let you know that you are a complete lady! You got your point across quite well w/o describing how many times you partied at the 5-digit disco! LMAO!
So Jacob, what's the good word on this? Are you going to release it? No pun intended...Really!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I took some Alri hyperdrive and woke up a few times last night and just masterbated . i must have masterbated 5-8 times yesterday, Could have bee synergy with the two I dont know. i was shooting blanks by the time I was done. I normally dont do this.
i certainly hope not. haha, just kiddin man

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crader, we don't really know eachother but I want to let you know that you are a complete lady! You got your point across quite well w/o describing how many times you partied at the 5-digit disco! LMAO!
So Jacob, what's the good word on this? Are you going to release it? No pun intended...Really!

Thank you..I feel like you can get a point across without being vulgar or telling too much;)

Look for NP to have a small bulk run of it..

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jacob! So that's it? One small run and done? If it works so good, as per the reviews, why not keep carrying it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
exactly! Another success story last night! Instantaneous just like that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't felt any effects as far as libido increases yet. Although it does seem to give me the same calming effect powerful did...I don't know maybe thats in my head because it tastes like powerful. I have been getting better sleep too. Maybe libido will happen later, I have only started taking it a few days ago.

I haven't felt any effects as far as libido increases yet. Although it does seem to give me the same calming effect powerful did...I don't know maybe thats in my head because it tastes like powerful. I have been getting better sleep too. Maybe libido will happen later, I have only started taking it a few days ago.
Yes libido will happen later. How much are you using?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine was felt the second time I dosed it, and from than on.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone good times are coming your way=) Keep us updated please

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob i sent you my address again... just tell me if you sent it out or if you are so i can know when and if its gonna get to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still geting relaxation type effects. Makes me feel "Centered". Is this normal or is it all in my head because it smells and tastes like good old powerful?.

whoever has not recieved please send address. These all should of been sent as I forwarded to shippping.

SOrry if I did not respond but product should of been shipped.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Very good stuff!

Libido has stayed up since about day 3/4/5. Acne is up on my back somewhat - but that's standard with this sort of product.

I'd buy - fo' shizzle.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not getting relaxation really but then again my stress levels are pretty high. I'm still getting a really nice libido kick, good womens supp as well!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very good stuff!

Libido has stayed up since about day 3/4/5. Acne is up on my back somewhat - but that's standard with this sort of product.

I'd buy - fo' shizzle.
lol- this was one of the only supps that DIDNT give me any sort of acne. I mean, I had my "usual" level, but no increase

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today my last day of This special sexual product. My reviews..I havnt had this much of a sex drive in a very long time. I had sex twice on friday and saturday it was good. Of course if you have the sexual positions, techniques, kama sulty down itll be better, I still have much to learn, you can always get soo much better. Great Job USP.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I haven't been here for a while...what the heck are you folks talking about? Does it have a name? :blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course if you have the sexual positions, techniques,reviews..I havnt kama sulty down itll be better,
Arrrrrrr, Cabin Boy....You make this Kama Sulty Dog smile....Arrrrrr

/Kama Sutra must be the sequel

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product gives me excellent sleep. So far I would take it as a sleep/relaxation aid.
Any nighttime tumescence that you notice?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i finally recieved mine! How am i suppose to take this again? Looking forward to posting my results. How much and how often?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1/2 a teaspoon 3x per day my friend! lol Its in the thread my man! Thats how i know. :lol:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still haven't had any boost in libido and I'm almost done with the powder. I still get a calming/relaxation type effect shortly after dosing. As a libido enhancer this product does nothing for me. I would call it a mood enhancer or stress relief type of product. Like I said before excellent for sleep also.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i finally recieved mine! How am i suppose to take this again? Looking forward to posting my results. How much and how often?
Glad you got yours finally piston! Last week Jacob PM'ed me and told me they don't ship to Canada, so that's why mine never came lol. You should be in for some good results , good luck with it :dl:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed about this product is that it really messes up my ablity to grab a drink on a Sat night. It amplifies the alcohol for me. So I get scary sick drunk off 2 drinks!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have noticed about this product is that it really messes up my ablity to grab a drink on a Sat night. It amplifies the alcohol for me. So I get scary sick drunk off 2 drinks!!!
thats awesome, money saver..lol

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I have been to the USB home page. I have done searches for this stuff. My curiosity is killing. Does this stuff have a name, yet?