Sesathin Liquid

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hard to say- everyone is different. Some people notice results faster than others. Some people don't need to take as much as others. Etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice results from Sesathin within 4-5 days.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
How long before you start to see results w/ Sesathin? I've got 2 bulk bottles. My protocol x 3 per day:

2 scoops ON whey in water
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp natty pb
5 squirts Sesathin
FYI-you are taking ~15 servings of sesathin a day then

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established

Good pick up here.

Please not well: the standard dose is 1.25mL, not what is ejected from the bulk SesaThin pump (which IIRC is 5mL).

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Good pick up here.

Please not well: the standard dose is 1.25mL, not what is ejected from the bulk SesaThin pump (which IIRC is 5mL).
Take from NP website:

Each pump of Bulk Sesathin yields 1.25mL

I'll just use an oral syringe to be sure

Synicus

Awards
Common dose I see is 1.5 tsp per day. I measured it out, 3 squirts is approx 1/2 tsp, actually a little less I think. So 9 squirts would be 1.5 tsp per day. I got 2 bottles if 1st starts going to fast I'll drop down to 9 squirts per day.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
just got the bulk sesathin. 1 pump doesn't even come close to 1.25ml. It took me about 4 pumps to get 1.25ml. Measured using a 10ml oral syringe

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got the bulk sesathin. 1 pump doesn't even come close to 1.25ml. It took me about 4 pumps to get 1.25ml. Measured using a 10ml oral syringe
I think we get our syringes from Lighthouse for the Blind, as it seems they sent us yet a third size.

I will have correct measurement for pumps tomorrow.

Not good business, IMO.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I think we get our syringes from Lighthouse for the Blind, as it seems they sent us yet a third size.

I will have correct measurement for pumps tomorrow.

Not good business, IMO.

Aye, I do seem to be reading different reports as to the 1-pump dose.

Thanks for clarifying, mate.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I've just got to say, I LOVE the taste of this stuff. If I didn't have self control I'd drink half the bottle.
Aside from that, started this on Monday. I'm on a low carb diet....Dr. DiPasquale's Anabolic Diet to be exact. I'm taking approximately 1.25ml 4-6 times a day, depending on how fatty my meal is. Some are just protein, others contain a lot of fat.
I have high hopes for this and better look like this when I'm done..:bb3:
;)

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Glad that you enjoy the taste, mate. This is a perfect example of the subjectivity wrt the taste of SesaThin.

Nonetheless the results will speak for themselves once your dialed into the new diet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meso probably the closest to what I am
Start at 1.25mL, 3x/day and work up if you feel like you should use more. You could also do a double dose at your largest meal with fats and then do 2 normal doses.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rampage -- I do like your dosing protocol, but I am inclined to suggest you split up the dosage given your desired quantity of ingestion.

A great way to take advantage of SesaThin dosage is to consume a small snack -- a handful of nuts and piece of fresh fruit for example -- and take a standard dose of SesaThin.

Doing this immediately before bed or between meals is ideal to get prolonged PPAR-alpha activation and sustained fat oxidation. The added calories should obviously be accounted for, but this will enhance your SesaThin-induced fat loss to some degree over the more is more philosophy of dosing outlined above.

@Aoba -- the effects of SesaThin are well defined with respect to fat loss and nutrient partitioning, but the literature remains very hazy with respect to it's estrogenic potential. In vivo (aka in whole animal) data is far from definitive in this vein, irrespective of some of the anecdotal reports of SesaThin.
I'm going to try this out - I've always taken it with my meals but I'd like to try this out.

I saw great effects from this when I was taking 1/2tbs X3 a day at ~16-17%bf.

now that I'm down to 9.3%, I can't really tell the difference between 3 doses of 1/2tbs and 1/4.

I also felt i saw better results when I took sesathin WITH fish oil.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need more fat than protein has in it.
:box:

thanks, I've been taking it with protein every morning for 5 weeks now lol.

I'll swap it up by using some 2% milk in the shake and maybe eating some almonds to hit 10g fat

same here, pretty much 4 pumps on the nose

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:box:

thanks, I've been taking it with protein every morning for 5 weeks now lol.

I'll swap it up by using some 2% milk in the shake? Would this be ample?
How much 2% milk are you going to use? Rule of thumb with SesaThin is to take ~10g of fat at each dose.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much 2% milk are you going to use? Rule of thumb with SesaThin is to take ~10g of fat at each dose.
sorry I just edited this while you were replying I guess.

I'm going to stick with water but eat some almonds. I do take 2g fish oil with it as well...

I think my feeling of "synergy" with fish oil may simply be out of the fact that it bumps up my fat intake for the given meal. I haven't been eating enough fat with my dose, I now realize

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry I just edited this while you were replying I guess.

I'm going to stick with water but eat some almonds. I do take 2g fish oil with it as well...

I think my feeling of "synergy" with fish oil may simply be out of the fact that it bumps up my fat intake for the given meal. I haven't been eating enough fat with my dose, I now realize
Glad I could help out:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why would you be applying Sesathin to your nose? Fat Schnozz?
LOL - I can't afford any more java-lather, so I'm improvising.

4 pumps Sesathin + 2g Bulk Super Cissus and 8oz espresso

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL - I can't afford any more java-lather, so I'm improvising.

4 pumps Sesathin + 2g Bulk Super Cissus and 8oz espresso
Sounds delicious.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been very impressed with Sesathin Liquid for the past several weeks. Doing 5 pumps in the morning and in the evening.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been very impressed with Sesathin Liquid for the past several weeks. Doing 5 pumps in the morning and in the evening.
You will find that Sesathin is a staple for most of the people that know what they are doing.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just spend 10 days in Disney, aka the land of the buffet. I ate like an animal (desserts too) and I didn't appear to suffer much at all.

Thanks to sesathin maybe?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just spend 10 days in Disney, aka the land of the buffet. I ate like an animal (desserts too) and I didn't appear to suffer much at all.

Thanks to sesathin maybe?
Were you regular with your dosing the whole time? If so, then absolutely.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will find that Sesathin is a staple for most of the people that know what they are doing.
I somehow must have fallen into that club.

I think a good part of it is due to the fact that you got it for us so inexpensive that I cannot excuse it away now.

Love the taste too :thumbsup:

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Were you regular with your dosing the whole time? If so, then absolutely.
yes, I used slightly higher dosage than usual too.

I was going to get DCP for the vacation, but I had no extra money and a little extra sesathin lol

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I somehow must have fallen into that club.

I think a good part of it is due to the fact that you got it for us so inexpensive that I cannot excuse it away now.

Love the taste too :thumbsup:
agreed 100%.

I almost didn't try this, but the price was right and I bit.

I had tried vaporize by MAN in the past and noticed nothing, likely due to the lower dosage or sesamin and my ignorance as to the required fat consumption

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it before as an AL product and liked it. But the cost was prohibitive. Now with the NP bulk price I have no excuse.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! With the great price and provided results, definitely a regular supplement of mine now.

I used it before as an AL product and liked it. But the cost was prohibitive. Now with the NP bulk price I have no excuse.