SesaLean Feeback

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Ok got my bottle of SesaLean Sat. night. Thanks Avant! Had a cheat meal so I decided I was going to make some creamed Spinach to go along with my Boston Market Chicken. I used 1 Tbls of SesaLean poured it into the pan and let it heat up. One this I noticed right away was that after letting it heat for a while the Oil remained very stabel it didn't start to burn up or smoke like other cooking sprays or oils tend to do. I used the SesaLean to sautee some garlic and onoins, added the spinach, some fat free sour cream and a touch of light cream, salt and pepper. And much to my liking it tasted great. No noticabale taste difference at all.

The SeasLena Oil was light brown and coated the pan easily and help up very well when cooking the garlic and onoins.

This morning I used to SesaLean to cook my eggs on, I only used a 1/2 Tbls this time. And my eggs were just about the same as usual. One the first few bites I tasted a slight nutty flavor, but that was it.

So overall for my first two usages of SesaLean the Oil has stood up well to heat and added no "weird" flavor" to any of my dishes thus far.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
I'll have some feedback from a few more recipies that I've tried soon. One thing to note for anyone from Avant that looks at this thread is that SesaLean would be real nice in a spray bottle as well.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Update on the SesaLean:

SesaLean has been working very well for all of my cooking needs and I have noticed that I need about an Avg. of 1.5 Tbls to get the job done with most dishes. Here;s a few I made and some observations:

Sauteed Broccoli with Garlic:

Used about 1.5 Tbls for this and it coated the pan very nicely. Added some garlic and sauteed for about five mins. Threw in some Fresh Broccoli and cooked intil tender. I actualyl have a Wok for these purposes so I tossed all the food and the SesaLean coated everything nicely and cooked reather well on what I consider a higher Temp. Taste was great, far better than using non-fat cooking spray. No noticable taste from the SesaLean at all.

Teryaki Chicken with Vegtables:

Sauteed some garlic and onoins in about 2 tbls of SesaLean. Added some Broccoli abit of shredded carrots and and cook for a few mins. Then added in some diced chicken and some teryaki Sauce and lemon juice, and cooked until done. Thow some crushed red pepper in there and BAM. We got a great meal. It was great SesaLean cooked very well and again not one issues with regards to tate.

Salad Dressing:

Used SesaLean with my as a salad Dressing. Used it with some Balsamic vinegar, Crushed garlic and Grey Pupon mustard. Shake well and you have a great dressing. I thought the taste was very comprable to that of the dressing with Oilve Oil. A little different, perhaps nuttier but still its was very good and I nejoyed my salad.

Yes, I like garlic.Lol.