serm needed or good pct for test cycle

rob1880

Awards
hey i got a serious question, im thirty two years old and thinking about doing a cycle (one vile) of test (cypionate, or propionate ,one cc for two weeks then two cc for three weeks then one cc for the last two weeks)
now i wuoldnt be stacking anything with it and i wanted to know if i could just use a over the counter pct like a good one like hcgenerate for pct or would i have to use a serm like clomid
id rather just use pct cause of a tight budget but would really like to get some feedback on this if possible , thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hey i got a serious question, im thirty two years old and thinking about doing a cycle (one vile) of test (cypionate, or propionate ,one cc for two weeks then two cc for three weeks then one cc for the last two weeks)
now i wuoldnt be stacking anything with it and i wanted to know if i could just use a over the counter pct like a good one like hcgenerate for pct or would i have to use a serm like clomid
id rather just use pct cause of a tight budget but would really like to get some feedback on this if possible , thanks
My feed back is this, That would be a dumb idea.. You need a Serm at the least,and maybee some Hcg to boot..

rob1880

Awards
yea i thought that may be the case, ive been studying this anabolics 6th edition book by william llewellyn's and and reading the sides and about post cycle therapy and the hpta axis and all this
it looks like the fastest way to get it back and running is the hch ,with clomid next to it, and nolvadex takes the longest
i still would have to figure out how to even cycle it and how long
can you even buy that stuff online without hassle

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea i thought that may be the case, ive been studying this anabolics 6th edition book by william llewellyn's and and reading the sides and about post cycle therapy and the hpta axis and all this
it looks like the fastest way to get it back and running is the hch ,with clomid next to it, and nolvadex takes the longest
i still would have to figure out how to even cycle it and how long
can you even buy that stuff online without hassle
Just start doing some research it's not that hard to buy it and to run it properly. I will say this, Toremefine at 120 mgs for the first 3 days dropped down to 90mgs to finish off the week and then dropped down to 60mgs for the remainder of PCT. Has FOR ME blown away clomid and nolvadex IMHO..

rob1880

Awards
Just start doing some research it's not that hard to buy it and to run it properly. I will say this, Toremefine at 120 mgs for the first 3 days dropped down to 90mgs to finish off the week and then dropped down to 60mgs for the remainder of PCT. Has FOR ME blown away clomid and nolvadex IMHO..
thats for the info vidapreta, im going to keep doing research before doing anything ,just trying to get my ducks all in a row
and thanks for the tip on the toremefine, im going to look into that to

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats for the info vidapreta, im going to keep doing research before doing anything ,just trying to get my ducks all in a row
and thanks for the tip on the toremefine, im going to look into that to
No problem..Good Luck

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT products are worthless. You need a SERM for any suppressive cycle.
Oh, and a 2 gram cycle of test Cyp is a waste of time. You'll need at least twice that much.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pct aside your cycle plan is a waste of time. get another vial and run a decent cycle or dont bother. seriously bro