Seriously disappointed in MAN's Body Octane

TheTransforma

Hi Guys,

after reading all the positive reviews on the net about MAN's Body Octane I decided to give this product a change. I'm not completely new to MAN's products as I used Swagger in the past and was pretty satisfied with that.

However MAN's bodyoctane is a totally different story.

First off all, the powder in the box is hard, I literrally need to chop at it with a spoon to get some loose.

Secondly, and more importantly, I didn't experience any increase of strength nor endurance as I'm halfway through my bottle. I would even state that the product made my mind muscle connection abit weaker. When I take it, I feel my muscles contract somewhat less, if that makes sense.

I would rate it 3/10, it might work for others, but for me personally it doesn't do anything as advertised. MAN seems like a reputable company, but this was truely a letdown for me. I need to pick my supplements carefully as I don't have tons of money to spend on them. So, here I'm with a half empty bottle of Body Octane, and I feel kinda cheated.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ahh man thats ashame. I personally loved Body Octane but i also stacked it with Clout so that could have been the missing link that made it seem much better. Ill save you my good experience story haha. I agree with you though, its hard and you do have to hack it out of the container! Got some pretty intense beta alanine tingle from that stack as well. Try giving them a call, ive heard of people getting a FULL refund even with a half empty bottle., this was with clout due to the HORRIBLE taste. They have a great 100% satisfaction guarentee. What can you loose by giving them a call and expressing your dilema?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my gosh, I love body octane.

I did have a bad batch once.

Some of the components are hygroscopic (absorb water from the air) and subject to hydrolyzing (reacting with the water they absorb). I'm wondering if that's what happened with yours. If anything, I'd try to see if the MAN website has a customer support and talk to them about clumping and degradation of the ingredients.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I LOVE citrulline, and Body Octane is awesome. However, I'd rather take Clout any day, and throw in 100gr of citrulline for the bonus, than take Body Octane alone. Here's what I'd do: call MAN and tell them about the clumping and dissatisfaction, and if they'll refund, ask for a tub of Clout instead. Or Primal Male, if you want a whole different path. Both are OUTSTANDING.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Personally I LOVE citrulline, and Body Octane is awesome. However, I'd rather take Clout any day, and throw in 100gr of citrulline for the bonus, than take Body Octane alone. Here's what I'd do: call MAN and tell them about the clumping and dissatisfaction, and if they'll refund, ask for a tub of Clout instead. Or Primal Male, if you want a whole different path. Both are OUTSTANDING.
You like the taste of clout? Even mixed with body octane i still had to force feed myself it lol. Dont get me wrong i chugged it because i liked the results. Pretty rare to see somone who would rather take clout based on taste alone!

The customer support numbers on the container. Should be around the bottom of the back label where there 100% satisfaction guarentee is printed.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are just...not man enough? :ponder:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You like the taste of clout? Even mixed with body octane i still had to force feed myself it lol. Dont get me wrong i chugged it because i liked the results. Pretty rare to see somone who would rather take clout based on taste alone!

The customer support numbers on the container. Should be around the bottom of the back label where there 100% satisfaction guarentee is printed.
I didn't say a word about the taste. ;) the newer version is far tastier than the old. I prefer tha old, however.

TheTransforma

Can't complain about the taste, though, that was quite decent.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I have had a little clumping in the past with a tub but nothing more than a few shakes and it was fine as the clumps had broke apart just fine. The citrullene that binds the rest of the ingredient and hardens up a little

I have to shake the tub every time I open it so the clumps break up. This is normal and it is not ruined.
As far as the taste is is not bad at all.

Please post a pic of the clumps and I will fwd them to the BOSS MAN

Thanks

PS thanks guys for the positive feed back !

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are any of these compounds significantly subject to degradation with continuous exposure to moisture?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
OP may just be surfing for some free product, that is how i read it

bigboy619

Awards
HEY, TRANSFORMA -

I understand the clumping that occasionally occurs with products that are highly dosed with many of the powerful actives in Body Octane (including the Beta Alanine, L-Carnitine L-tartrate and Citrulline Malate), are wicked hygroscopic and in such high dosages that the have a tendency to clump...(remember, Body Octane is super-loaded w/ potent actives)
but they are still just as potent...

GOOD NEWS IS, WE FIXED IT! Actually just last week, our manufacturer ran several complex, isolative tests and identified (finally!) the culprit, and our next batch will be the newer, "NON-clumping version...HOWEVER, OTHER THAN BEING inconvenient, the INGREDIENTS ARE STILL INTACT AND STILL POWERFULLY ACTIVE...SO, until you get your hands on the next batch (which should be hitting the streets before the end of the year- they're running now), you can still enjoy the benefits of Body Octane, by bearing with the inconvenience of some hardening...I've personally not had alot of problems and if I do, I just use a spoon or butter knife to "de-clump"...but this will no longer be an issue with the next run...

And regarding your second issue - Body Octane is a High-Performance aerobic and anaerobic ATP regenerator - that's what it is and what it does...and I'll say from your input that you are experiencing just that...

Body Octane does this like no other product I've ever used...it's a super-impactful "Beta Alanine boost!" - Here's how I tell the story:

TRUE STORIES:
After a single dose of Body Octane (sometimes it takes a day of loading):
Anearobic:
1/2 way through my last balls out back training session, last Wednesday, I should have been feeling SMOKED! I started my training with FST-7 style seated low-rows, heavy 15's with only 30 seconds of rest - 7 sets...
I moved on to seated cable rows - 4 sets, super heavy...finished my last set, just as powerful as my first - ended up stacking the machine for 10 reps, but still had gas in the tank (the Body Octane effect) so I did a drop set from 360 lbs to 10lbs - cranked out 10 reps...back was full-feeling - swollen, full, but very little burn (also the Body Octane effect) and then, after finally reaching fatigue, my training partner, J-Dawg, dropped the weight to 160lbs and egg'd me on for another 10 reps...again, back muscles were swoll, full and pumped to hell, but with little burn - just utterly smoked - way beyond normal failure...
This is where the anabolic impact of Body Octane plays in...if you can continually take your body beyond its usual limits, smashing performance barriers, you'll experience greater growth through greater muscle stimulation...and your strength will of course, improve...

That's where Body Octane becomes a true non-hormonal anabolic...IF YOU TRAIN to failure, you will experience just what Transforma said - a sort of "numbing" of the fatigue, a noticeable decrease in lactic acid burn, and the ability of the muscles to continue to contract well beyond failure, into the deepest, darkest regions of true, honest momentary muscular failure...and this is where your body will go crazy - CNS sending signals out to the dormant muscle fibers, stimulating muscle growth and strength adaptations you've never experienced before...

I know that I've had several total BALLS OUT training sessions, fueled by the performance-prolonging Body Octane, and I tell you what - if you take advantage of this Body Octane effect you'll wake up like I do, the next day, sore as gawd-awful hell - and lovin' every achy minute of it...

There is nothing like Body Octane original for high performance...let it fuel your high intensity - you gotta push yourself beyond where you've ever been before, but if you do, Body Octane will help you explore deeper levels of performance and keep the fatigue pushed back, so you'll smash through previous strength and performance barriers like never before...

it only takes a dose or maybe 2 - you'll see!

The strongest anti-fatigue, muscle fueling agent ever formulated - at least out of those dozen or so I've tried over the past few years...

Remember, though, it's not a stimulant at all! Don't expect it to blow your head off...that's not at all what Body Octane does...you gotta pull that passion, that motivation, that drive, out of your own gut and blow through your training - or maybe throw some GAME DAY on top of it...but it will allow you to DRIVE further than you've ever driven...

FUEL THE DRIVE with BODY OCTANE!

anyone else? feedback? thoughts?
PETE

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your negative review. It's always important to hear what's working for people, and what's not.

bigboy619

Awards
Are any of these compounds significantly subject to degradation with continuous exposure to moisture?
Hey, Sinner -

In my experience, Body Octane is just as impactful whether it's a little bit hardened, or fresh and without any clumps...I've experienced this issue with other Beta Alanine products I've worked with in the past - and the taste and the fatigue-fighting effects are just as potent no matter what...

That's my own experience...

and I love the Body Octane - I do not train without it.

Pete

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pete for popping in and answering the Qs and giving a run down on everything :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just finished logging body octane-game day. i had no issues with clumping, it mixed up with a spoon easily, and tasted fantastic.

i guess it was from the 'new' run pete was referring too. anyways-no issues.

bigboy619

Awards
Thanks Pete for popping in and answering the Qs and giving a run down on everything :D

Absolutely!
I love this stuff! Still leaning on the Game Day when the workouts are lookin' like an uphill battle...and the poor weights have got no prayer!

It's almost time to turn things up - the Prometheus Project is almost apon us!

Pete