Serious PCT Question

umdog

Awards
I am about 2 weeks out of a Ergo-Prostan stack which shut me down harder than any AAS I have ever been on before... I am running the following PCT with no results so far?

Week 1-4 Clomid 100/50/50/25
Week 1-4 Nolvadex 60/40/20/20
Week 1-4 Novedex RX
Week 1-4 Fenugreek

Am I missing something here..... How much trib should I add....

S**T can't get erect if I try... WTF.... and NO - LIBIDO ? I thought about adding some Proviron or something to help or mabye Enzyte...

Please Help guys....

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 100 mg DHEA a day, otherwise your PCT looks fine. Maybe some maca for your libido or the enzyte, maybe the enzyte will make your manhood bigger as well! :D

umdog

Awards
DHEA

Does DHEA cause gyno flare-ups. I know I have read several confusing posts on that subject

Also If I do go with DHEA, what is the best brand Bar-None.... I think I bought some pure S**T.

Thanks for help

Maybe 100 mg DHEA a day, otherwise your PCT looks fine. Maybe some maca for your libido or the enzyte, maybe the enzyte will make your manhood bigger as well! :D

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am about 2 weeks out of a Ergo-Prostan stack which shut me down harder than any AAS I have ever been on before... I am running the following PCT with no results so far?

Week 1-4 Novedex RX
Week 1-4 Fenugreek

S**T can't get erect if I try... WTF.... and NO - LIBIDO ? I thought about adding some Proviron or something to help or mabye Enzyte...

Please Help guys....
That's way overkill...

1-4 Nolva 60/40/20/20 is suffiecient.

Fenugreek is fine...

And definately don't add proviron, cause no matter what some people would say proviron would only shut you down further, which would make your entire pct useless.

You could try activate, to help free up what little test your nuts may be producing...

and maca seems popular lately.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

Week 1-4 Novedex RX
Week 1-4 Fenugreek

Please Help guys....

You probably are not shut down. Have you had bloodwork? Or, do you suspect that you are shut down because your libido is low?

Low libido does not correlate directly with hpta supression. Nolva is famous for suppressing libido (search for Dr. D's threads in this regards). Also, I agree with Poobah. You are taking an assload of SERM's along with a healthy dose of AI's. This is overkill and can actually be detremential in terms of natural gh and igf-1 production.