Semaglutide and Var

britneyt83

Awards
Any concerns with stacking semaglutide and a lower dose Anavar?

RiverRat75

RiverRat75

Awards
What other compounds are you stacking out with? What's your diet look like? Exercise routine?. They just asking about annavarro and SEMA at the same time I've used them with no issues.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You probably haven't tried either. Try one and go from there. One is a glp1, one is a steroid... they're totally different.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any concerns taking test and curcumin?

I have good guides on semaglutide dosage and titration but I'll let you find them on your own. Good luck!

britneyt83

Awards
What other compounds are you stacking out with? What's your diet look like? Exercise routine?. They just asking about annavarro and SEMA at the same time I've used them with no issues.
[/QUO
Currently just dialing in nutrition. Want to drop another 5 pounds with diet alone and then try sema and thinking of adding var to continue to build strength. Or, at least prevent any muscle loss.
Currently working out six days a week. Primarily bodybuilding. Minimal cardio. Nutrition is good right now - eating 1g of protein per lb of BW. Continuing to lose BF.
I've done VAR a little over a year ago and figured it would be fine with Sema... just wanted an opinion or maybe even personal experience. Never stacked with anything before so I'm a tad leery I guess and just wanted to educate myself.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
None that I'm aware of. Both of these can cause indigestion and GI issues. If you get those sides from either compound the combination may exacerbate that negative effect.

With sema, start low and titrate SLOWLY for your first time. You may get sides, you may not. The sides can be horrendous if you're unlucky and the 1/2 life is very long.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any concerns taking test and curcumin?

I have good guides on semaglutide dosage and titration but I'll let you find them on your own. Good luck!
dude you do see that you are talking to a gurl right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Peptide/Research 3
kcstreetracer Peptide/Research 15
Weight Loss 22
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 26
Weight Loss 3