Seeing Doctor for pct what should I get?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEy guys, I am going to see my local Doctor tommorrow. I was curious what pct product i should get for this cycle- M-drol 20/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo- 0/0/0/0/450/450? Neither the M-drol or the epi armotases and I dont think 11 oxo does either soooo.....Should I go with clomid and just get inhibit e for estorgen???? Maybe Clomid inhibit e and a natty test booster towards the end of clomid.....how long should I do clomid for also? 4 weeks or six?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
HEy guys, I am going to see my local Doctor tommorrow. I was curious what pct product i should get for this cycle- M-drol 20/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/30/30/30 11 oxo- 0/0/0/0/450/450? Neither the M-drol or the epi armotases and I dont think 11 oxo does either soooo.....Should I go with clomid and just get inhibit e for estorgen???? Maybe Clomid inhibit e and a natty test booster towards the end of clomid.....how long should I do clomid for also? 4 weeks or six?
were you joking about the doctor part or something? doctors not going to give you clomid.

but anyway yeah clomid, inhibit E, and test booster is what you need. wont work without the serm tho

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doctors WILL prescribe a SERM the only way to obatin a SERM withour "research purposes only" is to geto n prescribed by a doc my good sir! The other websights say "Not for human consumption" I would rather go through a doc to make sure what I get is legit than order one from a research facility.....its also good to see a doc to make sure and get lipids checked etc etc.....in short no my friend I was not joking about a doc

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where are my mannors? Thanks for the inforamtion buddy.....will get clomid and inhibit e then.....as well as some liver care

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
my doc gave me an rx for nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). he wouldnt give me anything else

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
mine will give hcg and clomid
was this an endo or a regular doctor . Maybe i misunderstood the op because it sounded as though he was going to ask his GP if he could have a script for clomid. besides that I have been to every doctor where i live and none of the endos here would prescribe clomid even though I had <20 ng/dl test levels and they all admitted that yes clomid would work but thats an off label prescription and they werent willing to do that. but i kno other people who have gotten it from endos. but point being is its an off label usage and wouldnt be prescribed without bloodwork at the very least and if they did then that doc is more than likely just in it for the cash

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am going to my GP...to get his opinion on it.. and see if he will give me a script......if NOT then I will probably order it online from a sight....but I cannot take the liquid from as I am deathly allergic to Alcohol and Alcohol is in Nolva and Clomid......Tuhh