Sean's PeakBeta+ Log

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, first week is usually headaches for me and then I'm GTG.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya Im a big cup of coffee around lunch time guy then superpump or a comparable preWO before lifting most days.

The good thing is getting readujusted from caffeine only takes 1 week for a lot of people so you are already a good portion of the way there. Id say 10 days from now youll be completely fine throughout the day and actually feel better as you dont rely on stims.

Gotta see the upside :)
Thanks for the input man, I appreciate it! Grogginess is starting to go away for the most part.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dude that's a great supp profile. Subbed

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's a great supp profile. Subbed
Welcome! It's good stuff man. It's simple and effective..no BS around it. I'll be hitting some high rep upper tomorrow.

Have a good memorial weekend, man. I'm stuck on duty Monday...lame.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Welcome! It's good stuff man. It's simple and effective..no BS around it. I'll be hitting some high rep upper tomorrow.

Have a good memorial weekend, man. I'm stuck on duty Monday...lame.
Lame indeed broseph... :(

The new WFR I'm logging right now has l-norvaline as well. Good pump

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to give WFR a try until I saw the glucuronolactone in it. For some reason that stuff makes me nauseous as hell.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost bought that 3 tub deal but I can't bring myself to have 3 full tubs when I've never tried it. I definetly will pick up a tub sometime though. I've got alphamine, enhanced, and condense waiting for me in the cupboard still.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost bought that 3 tub deal but I can't bring myself to have 3 full tubs when I've never tried it. I definetly will pick up a tub sometime though. I've got alphamine, enhanced, and condense waiting for me in the cupboard still.
I did the same.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition hasn't even posted in my log...hell I wonder if anyone sees it.

I will say my regular training log is fare more awesome, though. :D

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well played.
:D

Honestly, I'm not sure there's a point to it anymore. I'm VERY impressed with the supplement, I'm not sure there's any more good I can say about it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards

Honestly, I'm not sure there's a point to it anymore. I'm VERY impressed with the supplement, I'm not sure there's any more good I can say about it.
Been there before. Just keep at it anyway. Better to not be a quitter... :)

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure it's quitting, though. The verdict for me is fully in. Love this stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure it's quitting, though. The verdict for me is fully in. Love this stuff.
I would run it out to show the commitment and also throw up a review of it in that section.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method- Heavy Deads

Deficit Pulls, off of 45lb plate 4
45x2x3 (reps x sets)

Reverse Band, EFS lights (orange)
495x3x1
535x3x1

Snatch Grip Deadlift
345x8x3 FML

DB Rows
100x15x4 or 5 sets..I forgot

DB Shrugs
100x12x3

Bicep Curls
x whatever who cares

Doubled light banded standing crunches
x15x5

This whole, not-eating-everything-in-sight-as-much-as-possible-thing, sucks. It makes my weights feel heavy...boo hoo I'm determined to not lose and ounce of strength while slowly dropping body weight. So far I'm succeeding, for now.

The squat/deadlift suits are on hold until I'm under a consistent 210. I've been fluctuating too much lately. Some days they fit, today they don't. I'll be rocking briefs until then. Which will benefit me. Baby steps. That being said, today was raw.

Had a guy show me how he does those banded crunches. Kinda get into a squat stance and explode your torso downwards and try to hold. They wreck me.

Supplement Notes-PeakBeta, multi, and AI cycle support (for health reasons) are the only supps in my system now. Nothing new to report from PeakBeta...it works, that's all there is to it. Dosed 8 pills today, 4 yesterday for some sprints and LISS. Def a product I'd recommend

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nough' said :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method- Floor Press http://youtu.be/EQUAj7hYBuY

Warmup: over and back, doubled mini door frame crawl, push-ups, banded pulldowns, delt/back mash

Floor Press- 80lb chain total
265x3x5 (reps x sets)

DB Bench Press
90x8x3

Ring Push-ups supersetted with last 2 DB sets
BWx15,12

Standing Unilateral DB Press/Incline Tate Press 35x15x4/35x10x4

Facepulls/Side lateral raises
85x10x3/15x15x3

Prewo: Gatorade and 8 PeakBeta+...

I already intend on picking up another bottle to have on hand. I notice I'll start gettin fatigued and I'll just sit down for a second, get back up and continue and will feel fresh. I got on NP and checked out PeakBeta's facts again...

"4 grams of Creatinol-O-Phosphate per day
Helps Buffer Lactic Acid (Less Fatigue, Muscle Burn)
Helps Support Longer & Stronger Training
Ideal for Muscle Hypertrophy Training (Size, Strength)
Ideal for Endurance Training (Longer Peak Performance)"

^It delivers what's promised, most notably the lessened muscular fatigue. I'm still able to continue gaining strength while slightly reducing calories and adding some more conditioning and LISS into my life. Good ****.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback and I cant agree more, we dont claim it if we cant back it up!

I love floor presses, that was my favorite pressing movement when I used to follow PL type routines rather than higher rep BBing splits.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method- Lower Body Massacre

Buffalo Bar Squats (w/ briefs)
460x3
480x3
500x3x2 (reps x sets)

EFS Yoke Bar Squat
315x8x2
315x10

DB Lunges supersetted with laying on the ground 40x10x3

GHR 10x4

Cambered Bar Ab Rollout
x10x4

**** ton of energy. I woke up at 7 and took the kid to day care. Came back home and slammed some fruit, and chicken. Fell asleep and woke up at 1030. Chugged some Gatorade, popped 8 PeakBeta and hit the gym.

I am becoming a supple leopard. I think my posture and stability has improved greatly with the bar on my back.

Felt like a rookie biatch with the knee wraps today though... Vids to come when I get home.

PeakBeta, thanks for making this sweaty mess get through his 2 hour session.

I agree with the floor press. So much easier on the shoulders as well. Tomorrow will be some active rest/recovery/GPP. Foam roll, mobility drills, sled pull, maybe LISS if I eat like a fat ****.

http://youtu.be/DyqWPRFhKUo

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"I am becoming a supple leopard" hahahahaha... take our supplements, not only do they have rave reviews but will also help you become a supple leopard!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just now realized that PeakBeta+ has seriously helped reduce DOMS. Before I began, I was suffering from some pretty good DOMs from my workouts due to not being on my "stuff my ****ing face with every food possible" diet.

It took me this long to notice only because..well, the DOMS is either non-existent or reduced.

LCLT for the win.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a great combo of COP to let you push harder into the workout and LCLT's ability to help you recuperate.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys, we feel we have a winning trifecta with COP for endurance/strength, LCLT for recovery and norvaline for pumps!

Awesome to hear your recovery is up, I notice the same thing. When we beta tested Peak Beta+ we knew we had a winner. Sadly, word hasnt quite gotten out as much as we hoped so hopefully more ppl will try it and sales will pick up, bc this stuff rocks!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the props guys, we feel we have a winning trifecta with COP for endurance/strength, LCLT for recovery and norvaline for pumps!

Awesome to hear your recovery is up, I notice the same thing. When we beta tested Peak Beta+ we knew we had a winner. Sadly, word hasnt quite gotten out as much as we hoped so hopefully more ppl will try it and sales will pick up, bc this stuff rocks!
What's the average price for 30 days?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method- Get Huge

OHP
95x15
115x12
135x8
135x6 <- Klokov

Close Grip Bench w/Titan Ram, index touching smooth
225x8
265x6
275x4
285x2
315x1 Came up fast and easy, shut it down there

Dips/Meadows Rows BWx15x2, +45x10x2/90x12, 115x10x2

Banded Catback Lat Pulldowns Doubled Light (EFS Light),
Triangle grip x a lot x4

Facepulls/Onyx Mini Y's
90x15x3/x10x3

I was fueled by burritos, PF changs, pizza, wings, and PeakBeta+. I had plenty of energy to use and I did. I didn't intended to go heavy with the CG but it felt right. Granted I had the Ram on, but I took all momentum out of the bar on my chest to avoid any bounce.

Hit up those Catback pulldowns. I just sat down on a bench far enough out to get the band tension I wanted. Got a nice big stretch out of it. http://youtu.be/mk5rk1pW1ek

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 servings ;) MN really threw a curveball here with something more than 30 servings.

I double dose tho..
PB+ is a great value indeed. Many users do 4-6 caps on workout days only, rave about their progress and get well over a months worth out of each bottle!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method- Explosive Deads http://youtu.be/4E9Bw4WKmx8

2g Xgels, 6 Peak Beta, Gatorade/MBCAA mix

Deadlift
315x1x3
315x1x10 + Red mini's

SLDL from 4" deficit
315x8x4 FML

Cambered Bar Squat
255x10x3

Lat Pulldowns
100x15x5

DB Shrugs
75x15x4

Banded GMs
2 light bands x15x2

Good workout. Knee started bugging me with the squats though. That, and it was a ****ing sauna in there today. It felt like I was suffocating from the humidity during the squats. I'm bringing a fan on Friday. I'm gonna leave the Texas Powerbar to ME days...my hands are tore up.

PeakBeta+ is the ****. Endurance and recovery are both up. Aside from the lack of a stim kick, my workouts don't feel any less effective. I'll be grabbing another bottle to use for my carnitine source while takin ArA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stellar feedback! Strong preWO stack there, we designed PB+ specifically to be stacked with X-Factor (ArA).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** my life!

Bench Press
225x6
260x5
275x3
275x5, x3 + 2-Board + Inzer HD Blast
285x3 " "

CG Incline
155x8x4

Barbell Rows
275x5x2
225x10x2
135x20

DB Cleans/Dips
20x10x3/BWx12x3

Buncha pullaparts with the mini and light band.

Whatever, I'll just go squat a **** load and feel better about myself and neglect my poor bench press as I have been :p I'll chalk this up to a bad day. No more tobacco, no more caffeine (although I took a lil bump of some caffeine powder tonight shh) I'll use this as motivation to no longer ****ing suck.

That being said, my assistance lifts are a breeze (almost) My endurance still stays up. I dosed 6 prewo with 2g X-Gels.

I'll do some stretching and mobility work tonight. Squats tomorrow. I'm hoping to get close to 600...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a lil bump is rarely followed by "of caffeine" hahahaha ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method ME Squat
http://youtu.be/pnYJHWSJs8k

Squat
315x5
375x5 + Suit bottoms
415x3
465x1 + Belt
505x2 + Knee wraps + Straps up
555x1
600x1
505x2 Straps down, knee wraps off

DB lunges
40x12x3

Leg Press
4 Plates x 15x3

GHR 12/12/11/8

Gotta work on pushing back harder.

Thank you PeakBeta+ for making me get through the rest if that session. The endurance is becoming more pronounced.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method Accessory Day

Fasted. 1x Alphamine, 4 PeakBeta+, 4 X-Gels, Forskolin95, 2.5x MBCAA

Incline Bench
135x10x2
185x8x3

Standing Unilateral DB Press
35x15x4

DB Rows
110x10x2
120x10x2

Face Pulls
90x12x4

Rolling Tricep Ext/Barbell curls/Standing banded crunches

Bing bang boom done.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bing bang boom lol, Im guessing you breezed through that workout even though it was fairly high volume. That stack has some epic endurance benefits.

That also reminds me that I need to pick up some of that high extract forskolin!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it makes my out if shape ass get things done, then it'll work for you there Jimbo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method Deads

Sumo Pull, briefs
475x3x4

4" Snatch Grip Block Pull
315x10x3

Oly Stance Front Squat, Oly shoes
135x15
185x10
205x10x2

Accomished in 1 hour. I'm lifting here at work and was slightly rushed. My body told me during the snatch grip pulls that it's still wore out from Fridays squats.

It's a sad sight, seeing the bottom of the bottle through a few more days worth of caps..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might have to get some peak beta+ sometime soon....
I just realized NP is out of stock, we'll have to send more over.

Peak Beta+ can be found CHEAP, so theres no better time than to jump on it before it takes off in popularity and isnt discounted as much by e-tailers.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boom, cant beat the Alpha Peak! Kind of wish we would have named PB that in retrospect!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method-Squats

Squat w/ suit bottoms
455x2x4

EFS Yoke Bar
355x5x5, last set paused in hole each rep

Reverse Hyper
BWx15x4

Back Raises
BWx10x3

Nothing too heavy today. Still recovering from last weeks squat and Mondays pulls. I believe my depth issue lies with my stance in the suit. I tried diff widths, toe angles, oly shoes and chucks. Using my raw stance, the suit feels ultra tight on the abductors and it stops me. I brought my stance out a few inches to have my legs in the same groove as the suit leggings and I achieved depth much easier.

Those SSB squats were an ab workout enough! I'll hit up core tomorrow, and full body accessory Saturday.

Supp notes: I dosed 2 scoops Alphamine and 6 caps prewo. If I hadn't been crunches on time I coulda easily pushed through a few more sets. Like I said this whole time, I appreciate the effective ingredients so much that my next bottle gets in here tomorrow.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never squatted in a suit, but general for me toes out and a fairly wide stance makes depth easier. I do narrow squats too and depth is much harder to achieve, for me at least (and the back pumps can be brutal with them too).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never squatted in a suit, but general for me toes out and a fairly wide stance makes depth easier. I do narrow squats too and depth is much harder to achieve, for me at least (and the back pumps can be brutal with them too).
It's definetly different in the suit. I think before, I never had the hip mobility to go wide and achieve depth.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method-Accessory Day

Prewo- 1 scoop Alphamine, 6 PeakBeta+, 5g creatine mono

Warmup- TSpine/Delt/Pec mash, push-ups, bar weight x 15x2

OHP/Pull-up 95x15x5/BWx10,8,8,6

DB Bench(against onyx mini)/Pendlay Row 65x15x5/225x8x4, 135x15

Band Pushdowns/BB Curls
Light x 15x3/65x15x3

Cambered Bar Ab Rollouts

Good day. Lightweight, good work capacity (it's been lacking lately) and I just felt refreshed. Big ol pump. Rows were done without wrist straps, competition bench grip, squeeze the crap out of it. Read some article I can't find now on EFS on squeezing the bar with your hands for a big bench, using your lats for a big back. So, I did that.

I think I have one day left of the PeakBeta+ supplied for this log (my order came in Friday for more Alphamine & PeakBeta) I'll post up my final thoughts of it after Mondays ME Deads.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cube Method ME Deads

Deadlift, Sumo
Warmup sets
405x3 + Inzer Hardcore straps down
455x1 + Belt 5
05x1 + Straps up
560x1
580x0

SSB GM's (oly shoes)/Lat Pulldowns 255x10x4/100x15x4

Unilateral Leg Press/DB Shrugs 230x12x4/75x15x4

Cambered Bar Ab Rollout x10x4

I need to drive my hips closer to the bar. 580 was dropped right at my knees. Another inch or so and I would have been underneath it and locked out. Deadlift suit is same size as my squat suit, yet I can't fit in it still. I even hung it from a bar on the monolify and ran another bar through it and loaded up 185lbs to see if it would stretch.http://youtu.be/pGrHmKiMGR8

So this was my last day on my supplied bottle of PeakBeta+. I dosed 8 caps with 1 scoop of Alphamine. My session began at 1pm with mobility work and foam rolling. Bar loaded up around 130. I finished my last pull around 2. Started my assistance work around 215 and packed my gym back up by 315 or so. Long workout. But I felt great the entire time. PeakBeta+ most definetly helps buffer through the fatigue, especially with giving me the endurance to continue %100 effort into my assistance work even after Max Effort deadlifts.

(I'll post up the review in the review section later on tonight!)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome I'm excited to read the final review, way to put Peak Beta+ to the test with some brutal training in this very thorough and well detailed log!