Sdrol finish

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys I'm on the verge of finishing up my 4 weeks of sdrol cycle. I gained a total of 17 lbs so far and I'm a lot stronger on every exercise. My question is that I am feeling almost overtrained going into the 4th week right now and I feel if I push it harder now I will overtrain, do you guys recommend cutting it short and starting pct or running a low dose till I can go heavy again and then ease into pct?

Any help appreciated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't fix what ain't broke, finish as planned. lower volume, lower intensity for PCT.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what Beez said. However, don't put yourself at risk for injury if you feel maxed out. Listen to your body.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
17 lbs sounds great.
What dose did you take and what weight are you right now?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your post, Im almost in the same time frame as you with similar feelings, my gains have been too good to stop now, I can deal with a little fatigue by cutting sets. Im keeping perspective by maintaining my original intent. Good luck!

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
17 lbs sounds great.
What dose did you take and what weight are you right now?
I dosed 10 mg first week and 20 all other days besides 1 or 2 days when I tried 30 mg but I was feeling sick and had hot flashes in my face, I'm guessing too high bp, so I dropped it back down to 20 mg. I must say I'm very happy with the compound its been damn great. My cable rows have gone from 210 to 260, I can row the whole damn stack. My hammer strength incline press went from 265 x 8 to 315 x 8. I am weighing in at 210, 5 10, about 11 percent bfat.

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
Btw, I've really had trouble doing my legs, after my first or second set of squats my lower back cramps would be so unbelievably bad I would just cut leg day short . Samething with my calves, my skin bone starts aching and becomes unbelievably pumped and it just hurts to continue. So I would say the majority of my poundage has been added to my upper body so gains have been tremendous. I'm taking an extra day or 2 off this last week and just trying to pump out 4-6 heavy sets per body part to max out my strength and avoid overtraining and injury like you guys suggested.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im staying submaximal myself (till the end weeks) its just too easy to get greedy with weight.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I just bumped up to 20mg today. Did chest & got a little overzealous on the DB presses. Felt good pressing the 80's & skipped up to the 100's.... My shoulder is the only thing that held me back & now it's killing me!!! This stuff is now working great! The strength is definitely getting better..

ericnb_98

Awards
Guys I'm on the verge of finishing up my 4 weeks of sdrol cycle. I gained a total of 17 lbs so far and I'm a lot stronger on every exercise. My question is that I am feeling almost overtrained going into the 4th week right now and I feel if I push it harder now I will overtrain, do you guys recommend cutting it short and starting pct or running a low dose till I can go heavy again and then ease into pct?

Any help appreciated.
What are you going to run for your PCT? To try and retain the gains you made.

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
What are you going to run for your PCT? To try and retain the gains you made.
I'm planning to run full dosage of Metacort (7oxo, 6oxo transdermal) , Nolva, and just some ZMA I have left over but I've already started taking the zma. In the beginning my libido was through the roof but towards the 3rd week and now into 4th it feels almost as if its decreased and erections are harder to maintain, thus making it difficult to climax. Other than that I havent exerpienced any sides whatsoever besides a slight decrease in testicle size and maybe some dry skin now and then along with back cramps when I do legs.

schlam_of

Awards
great posts guys, congrats. i cant wait to get back to the states to start my SD cycle. Yj, watch out for shoulder injuries man! they take months to heal!

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was SDrol the only anabolic you used?

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
Was SDrol the only anabolic you used?
Yes, I'm guessing I will even gain 2-3 more lbs through week 4. I'll update once I've completed the cycle on friday and then give feedback on pct.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm a couple days into my mini-pct on just DHEA-Fenugreek-Vitrix, and my weight has still held consistent, and my strength still continues to climb. Was repping 365 on the bench last night and still had plenty to finish the rest of my workout.

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm a couple days into my mini-pct on just DHEA-Fenugreek-Vitrix, and my weight has still held consistent, and my strength still continues to climb. Was repping 365 on the bench last night and still had plenty to finish the rest of my workout.
Yeah I'm thinking maybe its overkill to run such a heavy pct , I might just go with metacort.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
GREAT results man! always glad to see a bro get the maximum results from a cycle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nice avatar Blane. AVP kicked ass! Awesome movie. :thumbsup:

RMT

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice avatar Blane. AVP kicked ass! Awesome movie. :thumbsup:
Just saw it this weekend and it was an excellent movie....

youi09,

Did you supplement with Taurine, during your cycle? It seemed when Taurine was used the issue with the back cramps was either diminished or no longer there.

RMT

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
Just saw it this weekend and it was an excellent movie....

youi09,

Did you supplement with Taurine, during your cycle? It seemed when Taurine was used the issue with the back cramps was either diminished or no longer there.

RMT
I feel dumb because I actually have a big tub of taurine standing around and I havent used it for over 2 months because it was hidden behind all my vitamins and supps. I will start supping with it and see how my last leg day goes on cycle.