SD - Stronger or Longer?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Time to go to 20mg.

I am 225lbs. People have been suggesting taking a dose in the AM and then a few hours later before the workout.

But do I want a "stronger" dose (20mg x 1dose) or do I want it in my blood for a longer period of time?

If the weight of the person is supposed to be taken into account, then it seems to suggest to me that the dose should be taken all at once.

Any experiences or formal responses from DS or AX?

Thanks,
R

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt there will be a significant difference if you divide it up or take it all at once. same argument with dbol, everybody has their own method, but when they try it the other way, there's no difference.

just make sure you take it everyday at the same time(s). JMO.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I have not seen a definitive answer on the half-life of SD, but my guess would be that it's long enough such that taking 2 separate doses or one single dose would not make much of a difference in effect.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen a definitive answer on the half-life of SD, but my guess would be that it's long enough such that taking 2 separate doses or one single dose would not make much of a difference in effect.
I found an older post from Sledge at the end of 2004 that said that spreading out the doses was better than taking them together.

I did not copy the thread link, but I guess that will be good enough for me.

The half life is kind of short, so spreading it out seems to be the right thing to do.

If anyone else has experimented with this, I would love to hear about it.

Later,
R

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could "feel" the effects of SD in my system for 10 to 12 hours. I mean I feel CNS stimulation for that long and I could tell when it "leaves" my system.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pulsatile dosages may be better for suppression, while spreading may be more effective for anabolism. Dr. D commented on this some time back, about taking exogenous hormones in the morning only to reduce suppression on short cycles.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I could "feel" the effects of SD in my system for 10 to 12 hours. I mean I feel CNS stimulation for that long and I could tell when it "leaves" my system.
I don't feel anything but a bit lethargic and a bit hungry. Neither are very serious, though. I definitely do not feel stimulation.

I was definitely under dosing at 10mg, since I am 228 lbs, but today was my third day on 20mgs and like I said, nothing very significant is going on.

I have noticed some increased strength and vascularity, and the weight is up about 2-3 lbs nine days in.

How heavy are you?

Regards,
R

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Pulsatile dosages may be better for suppression, while spreading may be more effective for anabolism. Dr. D commented on this some time back, about taking exogenous hormones in the morning only to reduce suppression on short cycles.
Thanks for the info - I am taking a dose at 10am, and then another at 3pm.

Today I tried the 2nd dose at 1pm to see if there seemed to be any difference, and there really wasn't.

It is a four week cycle, and I am prepared for PCT, so I might as well aim for the anabolic effect!

Later,
R

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
The half life is kind of short,
I'm not saying your wrong. And FWIW, I *would* spread it out, so I'm not just trying to defend my point of view.

But this statement just seems contrary to all of the posts I read about people saying they can feel the effects 2-3 days after stopping the last dose. If that's the case, how can the half-life be real short? :shrug:

But, I do agree with the others - if it were me, I'd take a dose upon waking and another one later in the day. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't feel anything but a bit lethargic and a bit hungry. Neither are very serious, though. I definitely do not feel stimulation.

I was definitely under dosing at 10mg, since I am 228 lbs, but today was my third day on 20mgs and like I said, nothing very significant is going on.

I have noticed some increased strength and vascularity, and the weight is up about 2-3 lbs nine days in.

How heavy are you?

Regards,
R
Well I started my cycle at 204 and as of last friday I am 225. SD just works like a stimulant to me, and I can feel its stimulant like effects for 10-12 hours. I didn't notice much at the start of the cycle, but 3 weeks into is when I first started to notice the effects. You may notice more of an effect later on during the cycle and in fact have to lower the dosage.