SD+MLMG+STANO 200= Something Beastly

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Yeah I 2nd this, its been a month.
It went well bro. Didn't gain anymore. Weight is still close to 260 so I kept a lot. I was actually preparing to start another cycle of SD. Gonna try try transform I got a couple bottles of it

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Yeah I 2nd this, its been a month.
It went well. I didn't gain anymore. I still weigh around 260. So I kept a good bit. I am actually preparing for another cycle of SD. Gonna try transform. I got a couple bottles of it. So I wanna see how it works

liftsalot

Awards
It went well. I didn't gain anymore. I still weigh around 260. So I kept a good bit. I am actually preparing for another cycle of SD. Gonna try transform. I got a couple bottles of it. So I wanna see how it works
What brand superdrol did u run on this last cycle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What was your starting weight?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Well f*ck yeah, 20 pound gain in 4 weeks, and u kept all that sh*t. Did your bf go up any?
Yeah a tiny bit but nothing serious. I don't look as bulky as I did while I was on but my weight is really close to where it was and I kept most of the strength gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's still pretty damn good. R u still on your pct?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What's diminishing returns?
Like when u run the same compound over and over, the gains r lesser each time, especially if u cycle often. Well this happens with cycling period, that's why I take long breaks.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Like when u run the same compound over and over, the gains r lesser each time, especially if u cycle often. Well this happens with cycling period, that's why I take long breaks.
Yeah I thoughts that what that meant. I mean no cycle will ever be as good as your first. I will probably break for a good while after this though anyway. That's kinda why I'm not stacking anything else with it just running it solo.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Man that ultra trenny combo was great. I look forward to running that again sometime down the road

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yo bro. If I took letro during my on cycle would that get rid of a bit of nipple puffiness?
I would go with arimidex for that, letro would b too much unless u have a lump already.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I would go with arimidex for that, letro would b too much unless u have a lump already.
It feels like I might already. How would I take the letro. And would it work if I'm still on cycle?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It feels like I might already. How would I take the letro. And would it work if I'm still on cycle?
Yeah it will still work. I'd start with just .625mg ED and see how that goes.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do you know what that would be in ml. And I've seen a lot of people say you supposed to taper off. What you recommend
Its .25ml. Yes you'll taper off, but idk if you'll have to up the dose or not so just let me know how its doing, and I can tell u how to come off.