sd matrix first cycle

parsovl

Awards
Hi a little about myself first. ......im 36 & been working out on & off now for a few years & at the moment I train 4days a week. My diet is good but started really eating & got my protein up well (1-1.5g per llb of bw). The problem is im only 75kg & seem to just be stuck at this weight! I am 100% committed to starting an Sd matrix cycle asap. So please give me honest advice? I've done alot of research and got extreme labs OCS & PCT. Im going to run it for 4wks followed by the pct. (Am I better doing the 2 on, 2 off, 2on?) Also I have hawthorn berry1000mg which I am taking already. My big worry is that I've got a heart murmur what are the implications of this?? What should I expect & what should I look out for?? Other that this is my cycle plan ok? And any tips or recommendations anyone can make?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That sd matrix looks sketchy as fuk. I would never put it in my body. Its not even real sd. And you need a serm. Nolva (tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10.
Just buy from a legit brand. Lgi, ironflex, ironmaglabs, black stone labs, Olympus labs, Celtic labs. You choose but don't use that matrix sh!t.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

parsovl

Awards
Thanks guys. I might just shelve the sd matrix and go for epi instead? I was real set on running the sd matrix as there's loads of great results reported!? My main concern was will it be ok with me having a heart murmur??? I have nolva to run with daa for pct. How can so many people be reporting such serious gains then? And as anyone got any suggestions/speculations as to what it actually is & does?? I really appreciate your feedback as I am new to this although I have tryed my best to do my research. Many thanks. .........

Mystere3

Awards
What kind of heart murmur? Don't run sd matrix.

Thanks guys. I might just shelve the sd matrix and go for epi instead? I was real set on running the sd matrix as there's loads of great results reported!? My main concern was will it be ok with me having a heart murmur??? I have nolva to run with daa for pct. How can so many people be reporting such serious gains then? And as anyone got any suggestions/speculations as to what it actually is & does?? I really appreciate your feedback as I am new to this although I have tryed my best to do my research. Many thanks. .........

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Better to not eat unknown steroids.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No don't shelf it, get your money back man. And you can put that money into making a legit cycle better. And people report gains from legit superdrol, this sd matrix is a whole different compound that looks close enough to fool people into thinking its a superdrol clone.

parsovl

Awards
Its some form of arithmia? Im still waiting on the results of an ECG? But feel fine.
Can anyone recommend an alternative PH cycle for me? I am serious about starting one asap. But am now unsure due to previous advice? I have all the ingredients for my aforementioned cycle whats to do?? Any recommendations would be MUCH appreciated?........

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Its some form of arithmia? Im still waiting on the results of an ECG? But feel fine.
Can anyone recommend an alternative PH cycle for me? I am serious about starting one asap. But am now unsure due to previous advice? I have all the ingredients for my aforementioned cycle whats to do?? Any recommendations would be MUCH appreciated?........
Wait, your not taking this stuff are you? Don't do that. And I'd go with
Epi
30/40/40/40/40/50 or close to that
Or
Hdrol
75/75/75/75/75/75

Pct
Nolva (tamox)
20/20/10/10

Arimistane
0/0/75/50/50/25 or close to that

And maybe a natty test booster. Pick either epi or hdrol and you got yourself a cycle. Buy enough for 6 weeks at these doses though. I'd pick up an extra just in case I wanted to dose higher than I had originally planned.

parsovl

Awards
No not taking yet. Was going to start on Monday. Thanks for the advice think maybe epi it is then?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No not taking yet. Was going to start on Monday. Thanks for the advice think maybe epi it is then?
Epi is the winner lol

Mystere3

Awards
Arrythymia? You shouldn't be taking steroids and especially not stimulants.