SD, EPI CYCLE & PCT

reta

Awards
UPDATE FEB05: Added Formestane (On Cycle) at 100mg ED Week 1-4 halved on Week 5 to help increase effectiveness & suppress estrogen.

Hello,

Planning on running the following by next month. Any help and advise on how to stack current supplements listed below would be greatly appreciated. Updating table as I go along.
WeekLiv.52 EDSuper Strength
Omega 3-EPA ED
Life Support EDFormestane EDSD/EPI EDBedtime
CYCLE
12 TAB2 SGC2 CAP x2100mgSD 10-20mg ZMA 3 CAP
22 TAB2 SGC2 CAP x2100mgSD 20mg ZMA 3 CAP
34 TAB4 SGC2 CAP x2100mgSD 20-10mg
Epi 20-30mg
ZMA 3 CAP
42 TAB2 SGC2 CAP x2100mgEpi 30mgZMA 3 CAP
52 TAB2 SGC2 CAP x250mgEpi 30-20mgZMA 3 CAP
WeekDAALiv.42 EDSuper Strength
Omega 3-EPA ED
Milk ThistlePost Cycle Support EDI3CBedtime
PCT
1 (6)3kmg2 TAB2 SGC1kmg4 CAP200mg x3ZMA 3 CAP
2 (7)3kmg2 TAB2 SGC1kmg4 CAP200mg x3ZMA 3 CAP
3 (8)3kmg2 TAB2 SGC1kmg4 CAP200mg x3ZMA 3 CAP
4 (9)3kmg2 TAB2 SGC1kmg4 CAP200mg x3ZMA 3 CAP

Current Available Supplements:
Milk Thistle 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

Universal Nutrition ZMA Pro - 90 Capsules
Indole-3-carbinol (i3c), 200mg - 60 Vcaps
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support - 120 Caps
AI Sports Nutrition Life Support
Himalaya Liv 52 - 100 Tablets
Nature Made Liquid Softgel Super Strength Omega 3-EPA (1000mg EPA, 200mg DHA) , 60 Softgels x2
Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg - 100 Tabs
Formestane
Clomid 50 ML
DAA

Possible Supplements:
Erase
Taurine
Saw Palmetto
Tribulus or/and Maca?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You will need to use the clomid for sure after being on superdrol. Taurine will be useful to combat the back pumps. DAA and ERASE are good in PCT as well.

What is your training history and goals for this cycle?

ManBeast

Roniboney

Awards
aesthetically please first post.That is the best post I have ever seen for clarity on a forum ever.

whats crazy is it looks like a good cycle.You need a SERM though after SD.You may want to run the SD and EPI alongside each other for 4 weeks though.They compliment each other rather nicely.

Run HCGenerate also to ensure your libido comes back post cylce.

Other than that(get Nolva/Clomid) you'll be fine

reta

Awards
You will need to use the clomid for sure after being on superdrol. Taurine will be useful to combat the back pumps. DAA and ERASE are good in PCT as well.

What is your training history and goals for this cycle?

ManBeast
Yeah, I figured I would most definitely need clomid for SD. I'm thinking 50/50/25/25

I've been training for 5+ years now. 3rd cycle. Goals? What goals? :shrug: I had SD and Epi laying around for almost a year and decided to finally take it :sleepy:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I figured I would most definitely need clomid for SD. I'm thinking 50/50/25/25

I've been training for 5+ years now. 3rd cycle. Goals? What goals? :shrug: I had SD and Epi laying around for almost a year and decided to finally take it :sleepy:
Reta, unless in your first 2 cycles you bounced back really well with 50/50/25/25 I would up that do 100-150/100/50/50. I am not one for more is better, but coming off cycle you want to saturate the ERs so that you don't get any rebound gyno AND so you can start up your HPGA ASAP.

As far as goals... if you don't have goals you won't make the most out of yoru cycle period. Unless you don't consider "Getting stronger" a goal you are going to need one. In general you need one just to keep the mood in the workouts alive, and keep records so you can see progress/change. If not there is not point in trying to workout/diet. And definitely no point to taking SD.

reta

Awards
aesthetically please first post.That is the best post I have ever seen for clarity on a forum ever.

whats crazy is it looks like a good cycle.You need a SERM though after SD.You may want to run the SD and EPI alongside each other for 4 weeks though.They compliment each other rather nicely.

Run HCGenerate also to ensure your libido comes back post cylce.

Other than that(get Nolva/Clomid) you'll be fine
Thanks.

I wanted to keep total mg below 30 for the majority of the cycle. In week 3 SD and Epi are ran alongside each other at higher the preferred total mgs.

HCGenerate is a bit too pricey. May add some Tribulus though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

I wanted to keep total mg below 30 for the majority of the cycle. In week 3 SD and Epi are ran alongside each other at higher the preferred total mgs.

HCGenerate is a bit too pricey. May add some Tribulus though.
You don't need tribulus.... if you're gonna skimp on the natty test booster just run DAA. Everything else will just help you keep gains... tribulus will get your libido up supposedly... but IMO that does nothing for maintaining gains off cycle OR getting your HPGA back up.

reta

Awards
Reta, unless in your first 2 cycles you bounced back really well with 50/50/25/25 I would up that do 100-150/100/50/50. I am not one for more is better, but coming off cycle you want to saturate the ERs so that you don't get any rebound gyno AND so you can start up your HPGA ASAP.

As far as goals... if you don't have goals you won't make the most out of yoru cycle period. Unless you don't consider "Getting stronger" a goal you are going to need one. In general you need one just to keep the mood in the workouts alive, and keep records so you can see progress/change. If not there is not point in trying to workout/diet. And definitely no point to taking SD.
150/100/50/50 Considering SD & Epi or just SD? Just curious since SD is only for 3 weeks tops. I would have to order some more for my lab rats. I can probably get away with 100/70/70/30.

As far as goal, I do a lot of competition training at my local gym. So one could say strength and size (lean).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150/100/50/50 Considering SD & Epi or just SD? Just curious since SD is only for 3 weeks tops. I would have to order some more for my lab rats. I can probably get away with 100/70/70/30.

As far as goal, I do a lot of competition training at my local gym. So one could say strength and size (lean).
Ah, that's a goal :D

SD will shut you down hard, it shut me down hard lol. Anyway, adding the EPI on their won't really help in anyway. You can only get shut down so far I think so after Sd you will want a good PCT to come back. That should be enough just get some DAA to run along side.

reta

Awards
Ah, that's a goal :D

SD will shut you down hard, it shut me down hard lol. Anyway, adding the EPI on their won't really help in anyway. You can only get shut down so far I think so after Sd you will want a good PCT to come back. That should be enough just get some DAA to run along side.
I will purchase PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid tomorrow locally. $20 not too bad. Powered form.

reta

Awards
BTW I never ran SD before. You think 30mg is too high? I am reading people get shut down harshly. Should I make it 20/20/20. Hmmm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Start it at 10 then, take it to 20 week 2, and if you feel like you can handle/need more, take it to 30.

ManBeast

reta

Awards
How do you guys run your DAA? In terms of amount. Also should I add my forma on cycle at a lower dosage as well as PCT?

So far I have DAA at 3,000 ED morning PCT.

Forma on Cycle at 100mg ED

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
My favorite cycle is a 6 week SD/EPI bridge. Weeks 1-3 SD 10/20/20 (3rd week 20SD 30/EPI) weeks3-6 EPI 30/40/40.

reta

Awards
My favorite cycle is a 6 week SD/EPI bridge. Weeks 1-3 SD 10/20/20 (3rd week 20SD 30/EPI) weeks3-6 EPI 30/40/40.
Thats almost identical. I will be lowering the dosage for SD for sure. Perhaps do 10/20/20 as well.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yea 20 of SD is all I ever need I never go past that. Keep them carbs high with the SD