SD cycle: carry on? bridge? stop?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming up to the end of my 2nd week of Methyl -S (SD clone) not impressed, which is a shame as I bought 3 bottles, and so was originally planning on bridging.

I have epi (havoc) and halodrol (mega-H). I've never ran havoc before, but i responded very well previously to Hdrol.

I've gained 2.5kg since I began, increased calories by ~550 since I began. My strength hasnt increased either.

To bridge which was my original plan, I have been recommended to avoid due to toxicity. Should I carry on? stop, and go straight into hdrol or epi? or go on for 3 or 4 weeks in total of SD?

Any opinions?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming up to the end of my 2nd week of Methyl -S (SD clone) not impressed, which is a shame as I bought 3 bottles, and so was originally planning on bridging.

I have epi (havoc) and halodrol (mega-H). I've never ran havoc before, but i responded very well previously to Hdrol.

I've gained 2.5kg since I began, increased calories by ~550 since I began. My strength hasnt increased either.

To bridge which was my original plan, I have been recommended to avoid due to toxicity. Should I carry on? stop, and go straight into hdrol or epi? or go on for 3 or 4 weeks in total of SD?

Any opinions?
how many mgs are you taking daily?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
oops, 20mg/day since day 1.

for the 1st 2 days i felt 'alpha' but went through a week of feeling lethargic but now i feel neutral.

endurance has increased, but my raw strength remainds unchanged.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
oops, 20mg/day since day 1.

for the 1st 2 days i felt 'alpha' but went through a week of feeling lethargic but now i feel neutral.

endurance has increased, but my raw strength remainds unchanged.
that is disappointing, sell the rest on e-bay if you can. i would get off and bridge to epi, at least try and make a good cycle out of poop

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You could do a short PCT and reload into a full epi-cycle.

Bridging light to heavy ... good
Bridging heavy to "lighter" ... keeps you in shutdown

You are less than 2 weeks - free to do whatever: 2.5kg up ... not bad. Basically you are bit hit by the heavy sides of Sdrol. and the gains ain't quite as explosive as expected.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
matthias, i was originally planning on using Unreal's plan of starting with SD then bridging into. this rational being the gains are s fast, the epi will help solidify and possibly further the gains

I spoke with the rep for the cmpany who makes my SD, and he recons I should up my calories further and go to 30mg/day of SD.

People report of such bad sides on SD, but tday I feel none of them.

I'm really stuck as to what to do. 30mg? or bridge? or stop?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I'd increase to 30mg, you may have a higher tolerance to this particular compund. I'd do that and then if you notice that your getting more sides than gains then pull the plug on it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I need 30mg Ed of SD to really get anything out of it

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks guys

i'll try 30, and if no change after 1 week i will stop.

fingers crossed

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
some people are not responders to specific DS. i do not respond whatsoever to epi/havoc. however superdrol hits me on the spot. if 30 mg doesnt work, bridge. good luck.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Sure but 3 weeks into SD then a bridge to epi... need to start being careful about PCT.

At <2 weeks a bridge means a 4 week epi cycle. Sorted.

Its a tough call, but then again I've never used SD and its unlikely I will.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, 2nd day of 30mg/day. and its the start of week 3.

Today, weighed in at 3.5kg more than when I started... but I will weigh myself again tomorrow to see if its a fluke or not.

Since I'm going up to 30mg/day, and onto week 3, I will not be doing a bridge.