SCOPEing out 90 days of HGHPro!!! (Scope75's Sponsored Log)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont worry about taking some time off, it's always good for recovery. Too many times we push it too hard, it is difficult to stay away from the gym. Maybe take it easy tomorrow and get some quality reps with great form, dont push it til your back is feeling good.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
dont worry about taking some time off, it's always good for recovery. Too many times we push it too hard, it is difficult to stay away from the gym. Maybe take it easy tomorrow and get some quality reps with great form, dont push it til your back is feeling good.
That's just what I had planned to do.. Lower wieght and slower movements those two together make for a good workout while going lighter.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
That's just what I had planned to do.. Lower wieght and slower movements those two together make for a good workout while going lighter.
I agree

Having a deload or a total off week definately is great after working your ass off in the gym for 8-12 weeks.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year guys!!!!
I'm back from the boonies once again, so I'll be posting more regular and working out 3-5 times a week.

Time to get this new year started off and get back to work, and I'm going to hit deadlifts right now and then go make some fish and veggies for dinner. Then I'll be checking out and working on my brand new Losi 5ive-T 1/5 scale RC!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well deads went great on Monday and HGHPro kept the soreness to just enough to let me know I worked out the back good but not a sore kinda hurt. Forgot about my GFs bday that was yesterday so I skipped my chest workout but I'll make that up today and squats on friday or sat and overhead press on whatever day I do squats. Squats this week will really test out HGHPros recovery ability because I put them at the end of the week so it'll be like 2 weeks no squats and when I miss squats I feel it after I hit them.

Also I still feel as if I'm getting leaner and holding onto my weight!!!
Sleep is great and I'm about done with one bottle so 2 more to go.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
HGHPro is making me feel great and sleep even better.. Recovery from my workouts is great and very quick.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
HGHPro is making me feel great and sleep even better.. Recovery from my workouts is great and very quick.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle down 2 more to go!!
Felling great, looking better than the begaining, and sleep is still good. I haven't felt so rested and energized threwout the day in I don't know how but HGHPro has brought those feelings back in a strong way. I've been sleeping super solid during the night and even when I go to bed late I wake up feeling great and ready to take on the day.
These next 2 bottles should be fun!! I'm going tomkeep doing what I have been and see if the leaning out while holding on to my wieght continues.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using four caps each night? I actually get the same results from three caps as I do from three...so I only take three and and stretch the bottle out an extra ten days. :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been taking 4 caps, I'll try 3 caps for the next few days and see how it feels.
I'm also 205-210 so I might need that extra cap but I'll still try it out.
Thanks for that info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just throwing it out there. If you're enjoying four caps, then by all means, use four caps. :D

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I know you weren't telling me I had to try it but if 3 works good for me I'd rather use that amount and get and extra 20 days out of the 2 bottles I have left!!:cheers:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More bang for the buck is always nice.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is!!
Just think if I would've dosed 3 from the start I would've got 4 months out of my 3 bottles!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is!!
Just think if I would've dosed 3 from the start I would've got 4 months out of my 3 bottles!!
I do the same with my supps, use the smallest effective dose possible . . . "more bang for the buck$$$$" is where it's at!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll try out three For the weekend and see how it works for me.
I know I wouldn't mind getting 20 extra days out of these next 2 bottles.