sci-fit h4 halodrol clone

anabolickid55

Awards
i have a bottle of this stuff,i noticed on the bottle it states discontinue use if you get rapid heartbeat,dizziness,or blurred vision. i was just wondering why every ph bottle has that? and i started a cycle once and my heart rate seemed higher while working out and i was just wondering why?? and about the sci-fit h4 i was thinking about starting a cycle of that in june. anyone know anything about that? if anyone can answer these questions id apprciate it alot. thank you. need help a.s.a.p.!!!!!!! plz

anabolickid55

Awards
cmon no one at all can help me?? im new here and just need a lil help. ive done my reserach trust me,just need a lil help!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
of course your heart rate was up, thats what happens when you work out.

its hard to help someone who doesnt state what they need help with. whats your cycle layout look like??

anabolickid55

Awards
my cycle layout is a week of preloading alpha on-cycle,weeks1-4 50mgs a day,and unsure about what pct to use yet? any advice? and the thing is when i was on cyclelast time i stopped,cuz my heart rate seemed WAY higher when on cycle while working out then off why?

FryGuy

Awards
Read through logs to find some good info to setup your own cycle.
Here's one to get you started.

ht tp:// anabolicminds. com/forum/cycle-info/201659-upcoming-h-drol .h tml

There are plenty of successful logs on this site.

Read this too

http :// anabolicminds. com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why . htm

Without all the spaces of course, 50 post minimum to share links :facepalm:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My resting heart rate goes from like 62 off cycle to 77 on. Why? I dont know, just part of it. Blood pressure also elevates.

anabolickid55

Awards
thanks i apprciate it alot bro, but tnubs my resting heart rate is about mid 80s to low 90s,can that elevate it to dangerous levels?