SCHIZOPHRENIC PSYCHO - WTF?!

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I don't know if you are talking about the company that this exclusively distributes through, but they are definitely legit. I've ordered many things from them and never once had an issue. The chat feature works as does the phone.
Yeah their great but I was talking about psycho labs Instagram or whatever because their email doesn't work

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Don't know anything about them and I normally would not think about a product with the name and image for the bottle, but glad I looked beyond that. Maybe I finally got a hold of a product that we will all be reminiscing about! Lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I checked out the company because of this thread and ordered a bottle of their test booster, hope I get as good results of that as you guys got from this :p

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Okay so I popped one today on an empty stomach and definitely feel good energy! There is an underlying slight buzz and I've been getting a LOT of stuff done! I don't feel a ton of euphoria though but this is definitely one of the best stim products I have ever used! This coming from a guy who takes 400mg's caffeine with 50mg's of ephedrine HCL in the morning and feels some slight energy haha

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Gotcha. Don't know anything about them and I normally would not think about a product with the name and image for the bottle, but glad I looked beyond that. Maybe I finally got a hold of a product that we will all be reminiscing about! Lol
Haha I was thinking the same thing... I missed the GHB, 1-AD and all the like boat so I'm glad to maybe at least have a taste of something good here haha

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I popped one today on an empty stomach and definitely feel good energy! There is an underlying slight buzz and I've been getting a LOT of stuff done! I don't feel a ton of euphoria though but this is definitely one of the best stim products I have ever used! This coming from a guy who takes 400mg's caffeine with 50mg's of ephedrine HCL in the morning and feels some slight energy haha
Haha, well that certainly tells us something about how good this is. Also, why it hits me like a train because I will mow the entire neighborhood's lawns on ephedrine. I tend to get euphoria easier than others.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine arrives tomorrow! Excited to try this as a person who is very stim tolerant. That being said I've been limiting my caffeine intake lately to 300mg with my pre in the morning and the 100mg around noon. However I have been rotating other stims with the caffeine such as dmaa, dmha, and ephedrine. So we will see how this affects me. Looking forward to it

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also try the pre workout can't get past half scoop on week 6 now

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Mine arrives tomorrow! Excited to try this as a person who is very stim tolerant. That being said I've been limiting my caffeine intake lately to 300mg with my pre in the morning and the 100mg around noon. However I have been rotating other stims with the caffeine such as dmaa, dmha, and ephedrine. So we will see how this affects me. Looking forward to it
Nice I'm the same way man! Except I typically "limit" my caffeine intake to 600mgs/day. I also rotate stims too - amp citrate, dmha, ephedrine/caffeine so on and so forth!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice I'm the same way man! Except I typically "limit" my caffeine intake to 600mgs/day. I also rotate stims too - amp citrate, dmha, ephedrine/caffeine so on and so forth!
Yeah for sure. I'm usually around 600mg a day myself. But for the last couple weeks I've been trying to cut it back just a bit to 400. I find that it helps me fall asleep a bit faster and my morning pre hits me a little harder.

Someday I'll try a full on stim break. I've done it before and both times I've only made it one week lol. But lemme tell ya, even after a week, those first couple doses have me flying.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also try the pre workout can't get past half scoop on week 6 now
My order came in last night and I also got a tub of their pre. Used 3/4 of a scoop (8 grams to be exact) and it lite me up something fierce. It was actually too much, 1/2 scoop next time will be more than enough. I have used just about every high stim pre under the sun and this one took me by surprise.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My order came in last night and I also got a tub of their pre. Used 3/4 of a scoop (8 grams to be exact) and it lite me up something fierce. It was actually too much, 1/2 scoop next time will be more than enough. I have used just about every high stim pre under the sun and this one took me by surprise.
WOW it MUST be strong if 3/4 lit you up so will be looking forward to more feedback on both of the products :)

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm just under the half mark by a hair and if I don't get enough sleep I can only do a quarter or feel a little freaked out feeling and I don't like that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Telling you guys, this is one of the best kept secrets out there. The products are on fire.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excelsior is another PWO people have mentioned being similar to Craze.

Anyone tried it?

Kigelia africana*Extract (fruit)
I think this ingredient is crossing over into a few new products.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who wants to sell me a few caps to try? Lol

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOW it MUST be strong if 3/4 lit you up so will be looking forward to more feedback on both of the products :)
This stuff is strong, Im so glad I did not jump to the max dosage like I normally do lol. Seriously I hope people dont try to be heros, start with a 1/2 lol.

In my daily supp email blast I did see the pre was bogo 1/2 at a different supp site not sponsored by this forum. Google search should be your friend

Very interested in the pills. Will give hem a go!
I took my first one this morning on a empty stomach around 5:30am. Ate breakfast at 6 and this started to hit me right around 6:30. It comes on fast and strong, was a bit intense from 6:30am until about 8 then the energy settled down. After that I just felt great like all day, very odd for me while at work lol. No crash, just felt good, upbeat, happy..again very odd for me at work.. For how violent the beginning is the rest was real enjoyable.

Telling you guys, this is one of the best kept secrets out there. The products are on fire.
I feel like I owe you a hug....good find guys

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, my pleasure. Your description is just about dead on what I have felt, except the first "wave" lasts about 2-3 hours for me and then settles into a very uplifting, positive ride all day long. I seriously get 8 hours out of a pill until the effects are gone.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, my pleasure. Your description is just about dead on what I have felt, except the first "wave" lasts about 2-3 hours for me and then settles into a very uplifting, positive ride all day long. I seriously get 8 hours out of a pill until the effects are gone.
I have some on the way as well thanks to your recommendation. Thanks for sharing the news about this hidden gem...I am so excited for it to arrive!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's kick in time for the pills? I took one about 30 mins ago and honestly don't feel too much. Maybe an ever so slightly boost but not what I'd expect for a presumably large dose of caffeine on an empty stomach.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I see carguy noticed it kick in after an hour or so. I guess I'm just use to most products hitting me hard right away! Looking forward to the rest of the day for sure!

Edit Update- it's been 2 hours and I still feel absolutely zero mood or energy boost. I'm starting to think that the capsule may have been empty from a miss-fill. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. The caffeine content alone should have had some effect. Oh well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The main "energy" component of this stuff seems to be Glutamic Acid - you can get a ton of it on the cheap. The rest seems to be a mix of different types of PEA derivatives and 2 types of Caffeine. I'd try 3 Tbs of Taster's Choice, 25mg of Primatene, and 5g of bulk Glutamic Acid :D

Attachments

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems as though many people are taking this just a few times a week? Is that to reduce the likelihood of building up a tolerance or because you find it so powerful that it is mostly suitable for specific times when a big kick in the ass is needed?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it so powerful that i only take it 2 - 3 times per week on the nights i goto my 90 min bjj classes.

I'm also weary about the undisclosed amt of caffeine per serving as my daily intake is typically quite high without this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only take it on the weekends because I am at a computer all day for work and I would go bananas sitting here, plus it makes me sweat so much that I would look ridiculous. It is definitely one to take when you have things to do.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main "energy" component of this stuff seems to be Glutamic Acid - you can get a ton of it on the cheap. The rest seems to be a mix of different types of PEA derivatives and 2 types of Caffeine. I'd try 3 Tbs of Taster's Choice, 25mg of Primatene, and 5g of bulk Glutamic Acid :D
I've bought that glutamic acid before and while I really like Bulk products, there is no comparison. I feel that there is some other process being done to get the patented Panthergy that is being put in here, Alpha Lean, and some of the other thermos/PWOs coming out.

meaj82

Awards
I have to say this product does what everyone says. Makes me feel nostalgic when I took the original hydroxycut. Definitely perks you up, I tried products with dmaa and they do not feel like this. I received it on wed and my cardio has never been easier.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I have to say this product does what everyone says. Makes me feel nostalgic when I took the original hydroxycut. Definitely perks you up, I tried products with dmaa and they do not feel like this. I received it on wed and my cardio has never been easier.
It really makes me wonder what in the world is in this product.... I'm hoping it's not tainted with some amphetamine or something lol

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really makes me wonder what in the world is in this product.... I'm hoping it's not tainted with some amphetamine or something lol
Unless you are tested, nothing bad about a little amphetamines

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, something in it really helps with breathing because I am putting in some crazy intense cardio lately and my breathing isn't labored at all and recovery is extremely fast.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless you are tested, nothing bad about a little amphetamines
It's only a bad thing when they just add a "little" bit :smoker:

If all goes well; I plan to be on this the entire summer..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, something in it really helps with breathing because I am putting in some crazy intense cardio lately and my breathing isn't labored at all and recovery is extremely fast.
Nice! You have also tried Alpha Lean-7 right? How would you compare the two?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have and I actually prefer this a little more because it feels less "speedy". Alpha Lean no question is very strong, but I never had the level off and it just was a lot, plus lasted a shorter time. I like this product because there is the initial "holy ****!" 2-3 hours in the beginning and then it tapers to a really nice feeling, clean energy that you can maintain. You almost don't know when it actually wears off because it keeps you in a good mood and there isn't the yawning, crashy feeling.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be halostachine

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did half scoop of the pre in the morning with half a cap of the fat burner in the afternoon during the week. Weekend half capsule in morning and other half cap in the afternoon. Did this 6 weeks straight no build up. There is only one other product I rotate this with that is equally as good

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To only be taking 1/2 a cap is pretty crazy. Safe to say the stuff is efficient. Lol

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is $$ saved also. The other product I use to alternate is half cap only to.

SwoleNjacked

Awards
Schizophrenic psycho > hydrazine ?
I ordered both. Just got hydrazine in the mail. We shall see...

Schizophrenic psycho is half the price and twice the amount at the moment. I think it's going to be hard to beat.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, I see carguy noticed it kick in after an hour or so. I guess I'm just use to most products hitting me hard right away! Looking forward to the rest of the day for sure!

Edit Update- it's been 2 hours and I still feel absolutely zero mood or energy boost. I'm starting to think that the capsule may have been empty from a miss-fill. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. The caffeine content alone should have had some effect. Oh well.
So you got nothing out of it?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really surprised to see people are getting heavily stimulated from that profile, because you shouldn't be lolol... Is this company US based?

Reactions: LLN
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might be halostachine
Halostachine actually is rapidly metabolised within minutes of ingestion, have basically no CNS activity. Peripherally its about 25% as active as synephrine.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who knows, all I know is that there isn't anything out there like it and that may be for a reason. That's why I have stocked up. lol

...and I have a stock of modafinil that isn't on the same level with the "feel good".

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's already BOGO, you don't need a coupon. Load it in your cart and you get 2.