Scared of cutting!!! What will I hopefully look like...ugh.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
So I'm so paranoid of cutting afraid I'm gonna lose all my muscle.... Like big time afraid that I take in 15grams of bcaa daily... But I figured maybe I'm being paranoid.... So any one have pics of a leanish 175lb-180lbs....
Looking for around this

175-180lbs
5'9-5'10"
10-12% bodyfat.... If anyone has any pics of that it would be helpful..

Also do you think it's feasible for me to fall in that weight? I'm 186-188lbs now at 16-18%bf.... So I would have to lose mostly fat and tiny muscle... I'm in no rush as once I'm down to 175 at 10-12% I promise myself never to go over 15% again and lean bulk up to 200lbs @ 10-12%...

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
After running the numbers I Have about 33-37lbs of fat now.... To be 180lbs at 10% I would only have 18lbs of fat.... That means I need to lose roughly 19lbs which puts me at a meansly 169-173.... That is very light when I used to be 217lbs at one point.... Or am I way wrong withy calculations?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Guess your right... To bad I'm no where near his size in the arm department haha

appleyard777

Awards
Wow... Guess your right... To bad I'm no where near his size in the arm department haha
When you cut all the fat you would be surprised how big a 14-15" arm can look.....you might look smaller in clothes but who cares.