Save your supplements, the FDA is running amuck.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
American Association for Health Freedom - "Food Safety" Bill: Bad News for Supplements (Ties U.S. to Codex) and Gives FDA Control Over Farming

Please take the time to read.

Then if you wish to save your supplements- Please send an email, make a phone call or even write a letter........There is a form you can fill out and email in at the bottom of the page.

If the current bill makes it through, supplements as we know them will be changed forever......The FDA will have even more power.........and who knows what else.........

Speak up now or forever hold your piece......... Pass the word.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't nixon declare-war on drugs a epidemic that must be stopped now! with the kind of success the fda has had on the war on drugs i think our supplements are safe. if the fda cracks down too hard all the supp companies need to do is hire the columbians to intimidate and bribe them to back off. got to admire the columbians, they know how to deal with fda.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The roof...the roof...the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let the mother.......

;)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suppose you could get that list of pro baseball players who "reportedly" did steroids and tell them to shut the F@@@ up. It just seems to me that each one when exposed seems to keep repeating the same story - "well I got it at the local supp store and I didn't know it at the time which is why I can't be blamed for using a banned compound" Seriously, these guys are bringing way too much attention to the 'simple' supplements.