SARM's while cutting questions. need help and opinions.

Kdizz

Awards
So I have been currently been on a ketogenic diet for about 3 months now and worked my way to a 1000cal deficit. I am around 10% body fat and have been doing my research on SARMs. I am looking to shred down to 7-8% body fat before I start to bulk up again. I've read up on dosing, pct's ect...I just really want to know if I stack s4, GW, and osta on a 1000cal deficit am I likely to see any benefits size and strength wise? I am itching to bulk back up but I really need to get leaner before I do. I've been on a 1000cal deficit for over a month-month 1/2 now. My question is at average dosing between these 3 stacked together with a 1000cal deficit what am I likely to see? Is it worth it? I'm around 1800cals a day with 65f/30p/5c macro break down with weekly refeeds. Should I have a serious bump up in calories while on these products? Change my diet to classic IIFYM 40c/40p/20f? I also eat all my food in one meal around 3-4pm(warrior diet) for connivence. Thanks you

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can cut or you can bulk but gaining on keto is very hard strength wise I think you could see some gains

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
When your that much of a deficit you're more taking sarms to keep from losing muscle , osta gw and s4 will defiantly help you lose an extra but of fat while helping you maintain the muscle you have now , but as for gains while on a 1000 cal deficit I don think so . If I were you I'd stack osatr1ne, Cardar1ne and run it in your deficit and get to what ever body fat % you want then if you want to build muscle after your cut run LeGenD and Cardar1ne so you can gain muscle while keeping unwanted fat off.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Your asking these relatively weak compounds (comparatively speaking) to do what it is hard to do when running something very powerful like even tren. It just isnt realistic IMO.