SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. How big is the difference in purity between liquid or LGD in caps. Heard a Lot of Bad Feedback about caps. However most liquids were good. The sale will be in US right? Because if so i have to wait till pms or jw will have it
It may be towards the end of July for pms when I emailed him bro

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would run it solo, you should see some good gains from lgd solo. We are having a big sale on our new OL UK lgd tonight at midnight!

It's 8:33pm my time, what time is your midnight time? :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The 1 is pretty mild so tudca is not necessary imo. With OL the 1 you get enough caps to dose 100mg for 6 weeks and that is the perfect dose and duration. It is a dht derivative so a test base isn't necessary. If you want to cut and have good gym aggression and energy you picked the perfect compound
The 1 has really become my favorite compound. I wish I had stocked up on more. I feel so good on it. Instant recovery. Always ready to workout. Great stuff!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1 has really become my favorite compound. I wish I had stocked up on more. I feel so good on it. Instant recovery. Always ready to workout. Great stuff!
I have some saved. I am hoping it's good for strength and not so hard on liver and lipids.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Great info Yates, what are your thoughts on GW + trenavar stack.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info Yates, what are your thoughts on GW + trenavar stack.
The gw will definitely help offset some of the cardio problems associated with tren. I also think it will help accelerate fat loss. Add a methyl and you have a mean stack!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U got a list of all new releases Yates ?
So I can do quick research before sale goes life.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
The gw will definitely help offset some of the cardio problems associated with tren. I also think it will help accelerate fat loss. Add a methyl and you have a mean stack!
Was considering adding 1andro 440mg ed, adding dermacrine also. BUT have epistane, msten & mecha. Suggestion?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was considering adding 1andro 440mg ed, adding dermacrine also. BUT have epistane, msten & mecha. Suggestion?
You can't go wrong with epi/tren, love that stack

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U got a list of all new releases Yates ?
So I can do quick research before sale goes life.
We have announced gw, mk, rad 140, and lgd. We will also be releasing 2 other products tonight but you will have to see what they are when they drop

kid amnesiac

Awards
AAR has some high dosed sublingual dplex for cheap - I'm
very tempted. Was this compound banned?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's live and you won't see prices like this again! The 360 count osta price is really mind blowing, can't believe how low the price is

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
So who's trying what? Anyone going to give the radar1ne a shot?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So who's trying what? Anyone going to give the radar1ne a shot?
I'm going to give rad a try with test to see if it can mitigate some of the sides. It will be a few months though

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give rad a try with test to see if it can mitigate some of the sides. It will be a few months though
what sides are you referring to? test sides or rad140 sides? your write up made it sound like the rad140 has extremely minimal side effects, though i haven't done any outside research on it just yet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what sides are you referring to? test sides or rad140 sides? your write up made it sound like the rad140 has extremely minimal side effects, though i haven't done any outside research on it just yet.
Check out my write up on it, it has been shown to mitigate the androgenic sides of testosterone. Very interesting stuff and if it works the way it is supposed to this could be a huge discovery for the Bb world

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Too reduce sndrogenic side effects such as prostate I believe

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Check out my write up on it, it has been shown to mitigate the androgenic sides of testosterone. Very interesting stuff and if it works the way it is supposed to this could be a huge discovery for the Bb world
Ah got it now. Very cool.

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Question regarding GW and MK safety... Are these compounds okay to run in between suppressive cycles?

For example, I recently ran an ostar1ne cycle at 20mg/day for 8 weeks, followed by a 4 week pct which ended June 15th. Got mildly suppressed from the osta, and bounced back perfectly and easily with pct. Time on plus pct rule in effect, I'm planning my next suppressive cycle to begin around Sept 15th.

Is it considered okay to run non-suppressive compounds like MK or GW or both in between cycles? Any real world experience doing that?

(I know this has prob been asked and discussed elsewhere, but this thread has become a really good one-stop-shop of great info, so hopefully by putting it here others will find these answers useful in the future)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question regarding GW and MK safety... Are these compounds okay to run in between suppressive cycles?

For example, I recently ran an ostar1ne cycle at 20mg/day for 8 weeks, followed by a 4 week pct which ended June 15th. Got mildly suppressed from the osta, and bounced back perfectly and easily with pct. Time on plus pct rule in effect, I'm planning my next suppressive cycle to begin around Sept 15th.

Is it considered okay to run non-suppressive compounds like MK or GW or both in between cycles? Any real world experience doing that?

(I know this has prob been asked and discussed elsewhere, but this thread has become a really good one-stop-shop of great info, so hopefully by putting it here others will find these answers useful in the future)
These are both perfect compounds to run during pct, off time, and even on cycle. I ran gw in pct this time around and it really helped with my energy level and really kept my bp low which is something I have really struggled with in pct. I plan on running mk for a long time here soon, regardless of my other supplement choices

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
These are both perfect compounds to run during pct, off time, and even on cycle. I ran gw in pct this time around and it really helped with my energy level and really kept my bp low which is something I have really struggled with in pct. I plan on running mk for a long time here soon, regardless of my other supplement choices
What's considered a long time? What do you think the max length running MK should be before cycling off? Minimum time for a break before going back on?

Thanks again for all the education.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's considered a long time? What do you think the max length running MK should be before cycling off? Minimum time for a break before going back on?

Thanks again for all the education.
I cant reccomend more than 90 days but the human studies at 25mg where done for 1 and 2 years

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Is the 360ct UK ostar1ne sourced the same as the 240ct original? Had great results both times I ran the 240ct product, and hoping the UK version is exactly the same stuff.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the 360ct UK ostar1ne sourced the same as the 240ct original? Had great results both times I ran the 240ct product, and hoping the UK version is exactly the same stuff.
It is exactly the same thing just 50% more in the bottle. You can't beat the deal that they have on it either!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Seems that if you guys type july25 you get an extra 25% off OL UK on nutriverse as well ;)

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
It is exactly the same thing just 50% more in the bottle. You can't beat the deal that they have on it either!
Fantastic. Saw the insanely cheaper price and was a little worried it was coming from a cheaper source. Seemed too good to be true!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fantastic. Saw the insanely cheaper price and was a little worried it was coming from a cheaper source. Seemed too good to be true!
This is an intro price that you will NEVER SEE AGAIN! I'm in the middle of an order myself right now, still 240$ with the code applied. Now I'm broke!

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
This is an intro price that you will NEVER SEE AGAIN! I'm in the middle of an order myself right now, still 240$ with the code applied. Now I'm broke!
I'm currently at $530 after all discounts and taking some long deep breaths before pulling the trigger. How's the shelf life on all this stuff? Can it sit in my closet for a year without losing potency?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently at $530 after all discounts and taking some long deep breaths before pulling the trigger. How's the shelf life on all this stuff? Can it sit in my closet for a year without losing potency?
Years and years my friend. Just store in a cool, dry place. Closet is perfect

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That better produce some results! :thumbsup:

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
You are officially about to be a demigod!
Hoping for the best with the radar1ne. Found approximately zero unsponsored logs or reviews on the stuff. Will be running it starting mid-september.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I hope that UK retailers will have some discount codes as well

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping for the best with the radar1ne. Found approximately zero unsponsored logs or reviews on the stuff. Will be running it starting mid-september.
Good luck! Throw up a log when you do start your rad

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope that UK retailers will have some discount codes as well
Nutriverse will send it to you! I would jump on these deals now, you probably won't see them anywhere else like this