samsung galaxy s 4g

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i upgraded my phone, had this phone for maybe 6 months. no scratches. works with t mobile. if anybody is interested in purchasing it, ill post pics of it. i am semi interested in trades, just make an offer and ill let you know. doesnt hurt to ask :D

ive seen it on ebay go from $147 to $225 USED, but i wont ask for that much. here is an example

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-SGH-T959V-Galaxy-S-4G-T-Mobile-Gray-/150769395094?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item231a8e6596

The phone in the ebay link IS NOT MY PHONE. just an example. mine looks brand new. no scratches, will factory reset. I dont have the charger WIRE for it, but i have the plug to use with a microUSB chord. you can get them at walmart for like 7 bucks i think. most phones use micro USB ports now (except iphone). somehow, during my sleep, i destroyed the cap to the wire so now it doesnt work lol the plug works fine though. i ship USPS Priority in a padded envelope. I will put the case on it inside the envelope to prevent damage and will put additional bubble wrap around it. if you get it and the screen is cracked, take a picture and send it to me and i will 100% refund you, just send back the phone. I provide tracking number as well :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have this phone with Sprint (QWERTY keyboard version) and I REALLY like it.:D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Samsung Galaxy phones are solid droid phones, and R1balla is a trustworthy cat!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can post pictures of it on here, and maybe even a video of me playing on it. it has not been factory reset yet, but once somebody purchases it, i will do that. again, i can post a video of me playing on it and stuff. ill put my SIM card in it so you can see the internet speed...etc

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Is the phone itself branded with t-mobile? Or unlocked?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not unlocked. to my knowledge, all you have to do is call tmobile customer service and say you are going out of the country and need the phone unlocked and they will

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I actually busted the life out of my iPhone 4 and want to wait for the 5 to use my upgrade. I have AT&T though. I wouldn't mind getting something to last a few months.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a T mobile phone, so u would have to get it unlocked.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have this phone with Sprint (QWERTY keyboard version) and I REALLY like it.:D
me too. I paid full price for mine, but scored one for my wife in december when over one weekend sams club had em for $50

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still available. if no buyers soon, it goes on ebay :D

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
my brothers girlfriend needs a phone haha, let's workout a deal R1!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make me an offer! i may do trades, or a combo of cash and trades. prefer cash but willing to work. does she have T Mobile?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
yeah she has T-mobile, it will be a cash transaction i treasure my supplements haha. ill talk to her tonight bro.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah she has T-mobile, it will be a cash transaction i treasure my supplements haha. ill talk to her tonight bro.

haha alright. i just put it on craigslist but i will wait for your answer before i continue with anybody else. im not looking to break the bank here, just no low balling. its a good phone and if she wants pictures of it, just lemme know and ill put them up here. i did a factory reset on it, but if you want, i can still turn it on for you and put a video up on here to show it works or i can just create new accounts on it and put my SIM card in it and video me playing on it

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Oi she is a die hard blackberry user. Best of luck bro hope you get a good deal going. Checkout zaarly (sp?) Its an android app to sell crap publicly.